Would you care if your girlfriend wears really tall high heels to be closer to your height?

Would you care if your girlfriend wears really tall high heels to be closer to your height?

Would you care if your girlfriend wear really tall high heels to be closer to your height? 😨🙊
Girls would wear heels like one in the photo when you go out on a date? Or do you wear heels all the time? 😛😃

0|0
14|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I would love it because I have a thing for high heels. But I would not want her to wear them too often because I don't want her feet to hurt. She should only wear them if they make her happier about how she looks.

6|1
    0|0
  • I probably would care actually. She's nearly as tall as me though and I fear she might grow even taller! So high heels wouldn't be good. But I don't think she's the type to wear shoes like that anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't mind, I like heels on girls :)

3|0
    0|0
  • I love platform pumps, they look super sexy (not really into the strap though). And I wouldn't care if my girlfriend wore them to get closer to my height.

I did have a friend (female) who wasn't allowed to wear anything over 2/3 inches, needless to say the relationship did not work out too well.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be cool. I might like it a lot. I think I would prefer her to be shorter though overall.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love a woman in heels so if she wore those on a date it would make me very happy! Love that pair by the way!
    Check this out: http://goo.gl/AG8lNY

2|0
    0|0
    • :) fhank you for the comment i like the pair in your qn too

• thanks! would appreciate you vote and comment when you get a chance! :))

• I don't like heels, partly because I'd rather not have her at my height because it's better when she's shorter. Wearing them all the time sounds painful. Chucks, all the time. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, if I am (naturally) distinguishably higher than her, then I do not care.
    But if my current girlfriend did that, I would feel a little bit weird since I am nearly 5'11" while she is 6'0".
    But regardless of her height, I would suggest her not to wear those too-high heels as they might be not physically healthy for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heels are fine but not all the time... those are pretty high ones. I do not think you could wear those except for certain occasions.

1|0
    0|0
    • :) yeah i don't wear heels that high lol that's 9 inch heels 😅 i only wear 1-3 inch heels 👠🙊🙊

• No but I feel funny next to them when the heels are so high they are taller than me and then they are complaining how much their feet hurt

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care of her high heels made her taller than me. But I know how girls can be insecure about that stuff too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care I guess I am average height though so it's not like most would need to wear em.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO, not at all. She should wear whatever she wants.
    I like high heels on a girl by the way,

2|0
    0|0
  • I love those shoes in the picture!!!
    I wouldn't mind at all if she towered over me in those :), but generally, I'm happy for a girl to wear flats or sneakers if that's what they like and feel good in...
    PS: there's nothing hotter than a girl in Converse or Vans!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would care - I would think she's awesome because of it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter girls so I wouldn't want her doing this all the time, but it's her choice.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm only five foot six most girls really wouldn't need to wear those, but if she wants its ok

1|0
    0|0
  • On special occasions its great but wearing it regularly is a bad idea for herself.
    Is this question related to yourself?

1|0
    1|0
  • As long as she doesn't mind potentially being taller than me when she wears them :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all. It feels good not having to bend down once in a while.

2|0
    0|0
  • She can wear whatever she wants

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, doesn't matter to me 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it (filler), but, im not telling you anything, you dont already know

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is already way taller than me but I like heels and she enjoys them so it's cool.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I never wear heels. Lol I'm all about comfort and heels make my feet hurt. On dates, I can dress nice without wearing heels.

4|2
    0|2
  • My guy loves when I wear high heels!

He loves how they make my calves look sexy and just the way it changes my body shape... sexier butt, longer looking legs, tilts my hips so i have more of a cute butt.

Plus it is way easier to kiss him!

My guy is 6'1" tall and i am 5'2".

1|2
    0|0
  • Omg, I LOVE those heels! It looks so pretty!! 😍
    Well, I'll wear it even if that made look taller than him. Any confident guy wouldn't mind it, if their girlfriend look bit taller than them. I'll wear heels whether he'll like it or not, lol

1|2
    0|0
    • I actually prefer wear comfy shoes like flat shoes lol but i look tinier so i used to wear heels when i work :D

• I'd wear heels, but not that high and not for height reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear that kinds of hell, I would look ridiculous. I do wear heels just not that high. Also, my boyfriend is SO tall that even with that kind of heels, he would be way taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not wear heels in my daily life. I am more like an espadrilles girl.

But for special occasions I can wear. It makes you look more chic and elegant. This is what I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am already tall so i would not do it to get closer to his height.. i would them if i like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear heels that make me as tall as my dad but I only do that very seldom.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i were a guy, i wouldn't care as a long as they weren't 6 inch heels
    6 inch heels were actually a fad when i left japan
    very dangerous for balance and driving

1|0
    0|0
    • True very dangerous for driving :D
      That's nine inch heels and i dont think i can walk in them lol

• My husband would care. He likes that I'm a lot smaller than him. Plus he's not really into the high heals, he's more into the boots and sneakers look on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not so high. I'm 5'8" and my boyfriend is 5'11.5". But I love wearing heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that since I'd be taller than him

1|0
    0|0
  • my guy insists i wear minimum 5 inch heels all the time. he's tall so im never up at his level even in really high heels, he still looks down at me lol thats another reason i need to wear 5 or 6 inch heels.

0|0
    0|0