Would or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?

OK I see a lot of guys asking if when it comes to wearing bikinis it makes girls feel uncomfortable because all of the skin it exposes (for me it doesn't) but it made me wonder if guys (or even girls) feel uncomfortable when it comes to seeing a female family member wearing a bikini or similar attire.

• It does/would bother me seeing her wear an even more conservative bathing suitWould or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?
  • It does/would bother me seeing her wear a standard bikiniWould or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?
  • It does/would bother me to see her wearing a thong bikiniWould or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?
  • It does/would bother me to see her in a microkiniWould or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?
  • It does/would bother me to see her toplessWould or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?
  • It does/would bother me to see her nakedWould or does it make you uncomfortable to see your mom/sister/daughter in a bikini?
  • It wouldn't bother me to see her naked

Most Helpful Guy

• no i dont care about these things.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I voted B, because I don't trust myself to not notice an attractive woman, even family. and a reaction embarrasses me, and them

• I think I would prefer them naked than in a thong or micro - Standard swimwear yeah no problem - Nudity just get used to it I suppose but the thong bikini or micro would make them look like a cheap stripper.

• Since I'm a civilised person, yes. Put some clothes on.

• Lmao my brothers and me are like naked most of time

• A thong bikini would bother me

• It bothers me. A lot. Especially since I am 100% against incest.

• All great I especially like the booties in these pics I voted for C i think

• Thong bikini
    Micro bikini
    Topless
    And naked would all bother me
    I dont wanna see that lol

• It would be totally wired to see my sisters naked.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not bothered by a or b, c and after, put the goodies away mother! Lol

• Nah, I see my mom and sister in bikinis all the time. It does bother me to see them naked though, so I try to avoid that.

• Seeing them in any of those would bother me.

• Nude wouldn't worry me. I have gone skinny dipping with my sister before.

• For some reason seeing them in a micro bikini would bother me while seeing them naked doesn't

• It wouldn't bother me. I mean we all have bodies and we all have the same parts

• I would be bothered by the existance of microkinis.
    I wouldn't mind seeing her naked in a place where you can be naked. LOL.