What if your boyfriend likes to wear high heels

What do you women think about a guy that likes to wear high heels. In the house or in public.

Should guys be able to wear high heels as long as it wasn't really that noticeable?

Most Helpful Guy

• that would be OK in the house or in private, when he get out like that it can become a problem. nothing wrong with a guy wanting to try something like that. I like to put on some pantyhose but then, it is a lot easyer to hide them under normal clothes. would I go out wearing them with shorts or so, probebly not. however, if you live in new york or california, that would be OK just be carefull and don't break a leg with those heels

• Women wear men's clothing so should us guys get offended and dump you for that?

What Girls Said 4

• I would dump him in 2 seconds.

• more power to him, but that's not for me.

• I would have a good time laughing at him;)

• A guy who likes to wear heels and is secretly gay, more power to him. My boyfriend, uhhhh, no.

What Guys Said 2

• I am a guy. And love to wear high heels. I don't wear stilettos in public but I do enjoy wearing 4" heeled boots and wear them with skinny jeans. Never any negative comments from anyone, not even a second glance. I often walk about three kilomtres at a time.wearing heels also strengthens the calf muscles which makes one a lot fitted for running

• I think that guys should be allowed to wear heels in public if they choose to ...