If a guy comments on a woman's shoes, is he flirting?

Does he want to borrow her shoes?

What do you think about a man who notices and remarks about a woman's shoes?

Most Helpful Guy

• girl who I think likes me, often wears interesting shoes when I see her (the only time I see her is on Tuesday nights). the first time she worse strappy heels, the next time she worse heels, that appear like sneakers, you couldn't see that they were heels because she was wearing jeans, since she took the dress she was wearing off, before seeing me (no idea why). I commented on them saying that I think they're cool. I'm not sure if I like her, I just know I like her attention. I told a stripper the other day, that I liked this girls shoes as well. the stripper asked me if it was a girl wearing them? I said yeah, of course...why would a guy be wearing heels? (actually, if you didn't know, the heel was originally meant for men, not women), don't believe me, look it up

• oops that should have said "the next time she wore heels", not worse, lol

• wth, gag is autocorrecting it. why doesn't it like the past tense of wear?

What Guys Said 9

• He's either flirting or maybe he's just really into foot fashion. If it's the latter then maybe he saves his flirting for other guys lol

• He might just have some weird foot fetish

• Either he's gay and actually likes fashion, or he is trying to "act" like he recognized something about your outfit that no other guy appreciates. Manipulation 101...

• He wants to be your bff or he's gay.

• It depends.If a guy thinks the shoes beautiful or unique,he could also make a comment.I hve ever noticed that in western cultures,if you make a comment on something of others,it means he or she want them.

• Yes and or he has a shoe and or foot fetish. I do that all the time.

• He likes her.

• Do the shoes smell of bacon?

• Gay men usually do not flirt with the female persuasion...kidding kidding he might of been as I have complimented women's shoes and their clothes but I have a lot of fashion sense for a man.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends. Possibly, but if they were super unique he could possible just genuinely like your shoes. It's sort of about context...if you guys flirt all the time, he could very possibly be flirting. But if you guys hardly talk or talk and just don't flirt, probably not. Either way, I wouldn't make a move off of him just commenting on your shoes...just wait it out and see if he continues flirting with you.

• it depends on how and what he says.

• Just made a remark about the way they looked. Like he wanted me to notice that he noticed.