Can a crush on someone go away just like that?

This guy in one of my classes last year liked me, it was clear as day. He was constantly looking at me trying to catch my gaze, smiling, etc. He had... Show More

btw, I don't mean my crush on him, I mean his crush on me. I'm kinda wondering if his thing for me has just gone away because he has a girlfriend. I'm trying to make as much sense as I can lol sorry I didn't clarify that.

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a combination of things. He could be totally in love with his girlfriend (she's opening up, they become more intimate). It could be because he didn't find you all that more interesting after his initial impressions.

But to answer your question...yes I guy can lose a crush on a girl very suddenly. It happened to me when I found out a girl I liked showed me her new boyfriend. I was like...*I don't like you no more*