• Ask
  • myTake

She ignored me, now she's talking to me again, why?

Several months ago I met a girl andwe hit it off really well. We began to text each other a lot. After a month or two we started flirting more and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Women suffer from horrible self confidence, Secretly she likes some other dude, but every time she gets shot down, she need a pick-me-up. So she comes to you to remind her how beautiful she is and to more or less boost her ego, so she can go back out man shopping with a full pocket of pride.Want to win her heart? ignore the bitch!

• Damn bro never thought of it like that, well f**k her then

What Girls Said 1

• Okay well, she's probally just was feelin you at first and it just went away.i do it all the time. She's simply just not interested. if your convos over text areboring that could be why cus when someonme text me that I know the convos gunnabe hey, wassup, nothing, u?, nothing, oh. like I just donn't reply cus I see it coming.it could be she wants to see if you'll keep texting her, shed like you better if you didn't wanna textall day. play hard to get it always works.

• I see what you mean, when we texted a while back, we always had pretty good convos. But I don't always try to text her everyday and keep up a weak conversation. I don't really wanna talk to her anymore now though

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, I don't know man, but reading the answers from maggiecp and Sour_Diesel, it could very well be one of those situations. Best to move on to a girl who likes you and actually is mature enough to express it consistently, than put up with a girl who's on-and-off for no good reason (or at least, with no good explanation). Trust me, you wouldn't want a relationship with someone like that.