She ignored me, now she's talking to me again, why?

Several months ago I met a girl andwe hit it off really well. We began to text each other a lot. After a month or two we started flirting more and more, texting late at night, and she would text me good morning/good night etc. We got really close and we almost made out once when hanging out. (it got interrupted)

Anyway, out of the blue, she all of a sudden stopped texting me. I would text her and she'd at first give one-word answers like she wasn't trying to talk, and then she started completely ignoring whatever I sent her. I called once, but she never answered. I decided that I wouldn't hound her and give her space. I waited about a week before texting her again. When I did text her again I just asked how she was doing, nothing special or fancy. She never replied. I started to get p*ssed because I didn't do/say anything diffrerent or wrong to her so I decided to stop texting her and wasting my time with her. After not hearing from her for almost a month, she sends me a text and she's her old self again. I replied saying that I hadn't heard from her in a while and then she goes on to say that she misses me and stuff. Girls confuse the hell out of me, why is she doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women suffer from horrible self confidence, Secretly she likes some other dude, but every time she gets shot down, she need a pick-me-up.

So she comes to you to remind her how beautiful she is and to more or less boost her ego, so she can go back out man shopping with a full pocket of pride.

Want to win her heart? ignore the bitch!

• Damn bro never thought of it like that, well f**k her then