• Ask
  • myTake

What makes a man want to settle down?

And when he does, how do you choose the woman you settle down with? Would you go back with an ex or do you want to discover someone new?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maturity, experience and wisdom acquired from a long painful journey. When all those answers and you didn't realize you had in your head suddenly are answered. The greatest journey is the one within, when you know yourself, truly know yourself, then you are ready to share yourself with someone else. Not everyone is up to the task.Its all about trust, you can't love someone you can't trust, trust can only be built up over time and is constantly being tested.Unfortunately for most people its that point in their life where they say to themselves, this is as good(hot) as I can get and I probably won't find anyone better(hotter). And those are the ones that end in divorceAnd I now believe some people just aren't wired to ever settle down, they are meant, or are doomed to be alone till they die We all have a tendency to look at other "possibilities" from time to time , but some people just can't help themselves, its like they are missing a chromosome or something or their just really stupid

What Guys Said 6

• True love makes a man want to settle down evrey time. Ex's are ex's for a reason. Look for the real thing in someone new.

• Ex's are ex's for a reason- gettin bacc with an ex rarely werks

• I wouldn't go back to an ex, unless they have done a lot of changing. I mean, there is a reason I broke up with them...

• A woman, in every essence of the word is what makes me wanna settle down. A woman who, despite my flaws, my working hours, or availability is always there for comfort and support. A woman who stands independent and firm in her own shoes. Also when the relationship with that woman ages very well, meaning each day with her feels brand new.

• Dang- ya said erthang I wanted to say!!!

• anyone will settle down when he believe and feel that his partner make him happy, love him, respect him, treat him as he's the only one who matters for him...Ex's are past and past what make us the people who we are today.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess which one makes them feel complete, is the one they settle down with

• What does that mean... whichever one that makes you feel complete. How does it feel when someone makes you 'complete'?