Why does he flirt with me one day then ignores me the next?

Well I met this boy who is actually 3 years older than me at school. He is 19; I'm 16 about to be 17. One day randomly he just started to flirt with me. He would make excuses to touch me, we would stare at each other, and talk & now I have the biggest crush on him. But then the next day he... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• i am currently having the exact same probem as you. this boy comes to my job everyday to "visit" me...sometimes he flirts and does the touchy thing...he even invited me for an overnight at his beach house. other days he totally ignores me. these are called mind games. I used to stress out and try to understand what his problem was. you need to play the game right back. the next time he's flirty resist the urge to flirt back and give him nothing. he probably is interested in you, but its not good for you to stress out. take charge and show him whos boss!

• Why resist to flirt back if you like him? What do you expect to gain from this? he will just lose interest.

• I may not gain anything, but the point is to give him a taste of what he's been doing to me for so long...and now I've lost interest in him because of his actions. which is what you were getting at =]