• Ask
  • myTake

Why is she all of a sudden ignoring me?

Ok I have been seeing this girl for like 2 and a half months and like 2 weeks ago I texted her on a Saturday she texted me back so I asked her a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, it sounds like she has something going on. and maybe doesn't have time to talk or anything. maybe she has been having a crappy couple weeks? maybe he phone didn't have service or something. or maybe she isn't interested? I'd give it some time, then maybe ask what's going on? good luck! (:

What Girls Said 4

• i don't know about other girls but that sounds a bit over with all the texting/calling I like a guy to be independent, and busy :) I say, best bet is leave her alone and if she likes you she will come to you.

• I think you should break up and its not your problem its hers..you did nothing wrong. Also it could be pms haha idk

• Yeah I think I am just going to move on...but thanks for the reply

• Its probably not your fault. I know I do that when I'm just not interested in a guy anymore and I don,t want to break up and hurt his feelings

• Yeah that might be it IDK

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if this is the same situation. But this is starting to sound like my last relationship. My ex would text me back whenever I texted her, but she always seemed distant. This was the last two weeks of school. She avoided me at school...and didn't even make an effort to talk to me. Finally the last day comes and I finally ask, "You don't want to go out with me anymore..I can tell...Am I right?And the answer was yes, so I got dumped. Basicly sounds like what I went through. I'm sorry dude but it sounds like she's gonna dump you, you should probably move on.