Why do a lot of guys think Asian girls are hotter than other girls?

Why is that? I heard a lot of guys say this... what's with that? not because I am Asian but just curious. THANKS!

ok let me rephrase the question. every1 has a preference for what type of girl they want - race, hair color, etc. but there are a lot of guys who prefer Asian girls over black or white. why is that?

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Hotter" isn't the right term. The Asian women speak from their Buddhist-based outlook, focused on eternity, so often. Therefore they aren't grabbing for the Porsche or the next promotion nearly as much as the corporate women we have in the United States, and they're just a LOT more personable, interesting, and therefore attractive.

• Awwwww very well thought answer. but you will be surprised there are gold diggerrs too disguised as angels.

• Show Older
    • I'm not.. I can deal with or whithout a designer bag or sunglasses.. it goes to all races

• Speaking generally, of course!