Why do people hate on black women?

i am a 23 year old black woman in America. I am proud to be black but to be honest if I had a choice I would have never chosen to be a black woman...it sucks. it seems like everyone has something against black women. people say its because black women are loud and ghetto etc. but what people don't realize is that black women have been treated like sh*t every since we came to this country as slaves. we were never treated like women or even humans for that matter. but yet people blame it on us for others not liking us. Every time I turn around black women are being called ugly. Everything that is considered beautiful is opposite of black women. blue eyes, blonded hair, silky hair, white skin ...etc. Well black women don't have any of that! does that make us ugly? white people claim to be the smartest people in the world but it looks like they can't figure out something as simple as cause and effect. for example people say black women in America are over weight. Cause: back then slaves were given unhealthy scraps like chitlins, pig feet, and neck bones which slaves made it apart of an everyday meal. black people have adapted this type of unhealthy eating from slavery.(if there wasn't any slavery from the begining I think there wouldn't be any unhealthy eating habbits for black people) black women I think have been delt in unlucky hand. but why us?i think I would feel better if white women would have a harder life but it looks like that's not happening anytime soon. I feel most of the hate from white men. white men every since the beginging seems like he has something bad towards black women. I feel like white men don't give two flying freaks about black women. Why is that? what have black women ever done to white men. the way white men described black women through out history have been vulgar, dehumanized, and sexualized in a "jezebel" sort of way. I thought that race relationships were getting better in America. but it looks like to me black women are being left out. people are always saying "yeah black women need to date outside of there race more" how can we do that when white men usually see black women as unhuman and undesireable? yeah I know that there are a few white men that like black women but even if he does they usually don't marry a black women. there's a difference between having a black girlfriend or f*** buddy and having a black wife. you can screw anybody. so if people think that black women can solve there problem by dating outside of there race...i doubt it. if white men are not willing to have a black wife, at the end of the day black women are back to square 1. SINGLE! except this time we have slept with a white boy!idk what are your thoughts on this situation?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can understand where you are coming from but the fact that you brought up slavery is a little irritating, the fact that I belong to a race that I had absolutely no control over being doesn't signify I am responsible for things people within it have caused, neither to you. As far as I'm aware (i'v checked out my family tree) my family were not slave owners. It really annoys me when people attach themselves to race and feel they have enough reason to hate others or side themselves with one side rather than the other just because you were born into something you never had control over. Just because you're the same race does not give you any further relation with someone else within the same race (its a product of social construct). Anyway I'm straying of the subject too much, despite the US being one of the most racially diverse countries in the world, it seems like it also has the msot problems. Kinda ironic... I think it does relate to what I talked about above, people attach themselves to races and devide themselves into "communities" omg the amount of communities iv heard existing in the US, everything from the "black community, white community, Asian community, Hispanic community (even though Hispanic originates from the white spaniards its now become a race in the US) irish community... it really doesn't stop. So people are associating into groups to hate against one another, I believe this is the main cause since the idea of communities really isn't as strong outside the US and they have less problems. I personally find black women very attractive, they are gorgeous :P and would happily date AND marry one. I'm sorry for how you feel though

What Guys Said 25

• that's only a few people that hate black women for no reason only except they're because black, it's terrible I know, but that's what they think about in the depth of their mind... just because they're different... :(

• I'm white, so yeah I can't talk out of my own experience. But you really can't deny it's better to be black than brown in the US right now.

• Yes and no, it all depends where you are living and the people there, so its hard to make a blanket statement like that.

• Sixstring, you are correct. Browns have a hard tow coming their way in the next little bit. This might be why so many of their woman don't want brown men, perhaps.

• Oh and by the way, arabs have much more sh*t to go through nowadays than black people.

• says the non black person...

• To be totally honest, so far in my life I've met one black person I didn't like. I certainly don't hate black women, but I find them less attractive. Most women of subsahara-africa/carribean descent have very distinct facial features. I can't really explain what these facial features are, but they're there. And when I look at african-American girls, I almost always see this hideous style in clothes and hair. It really doesn't have anything to do with skin colour. Girls who have one black and one white parent can be extremely hot though.

• black people in American are mixed thanks to slavery. so if you hate our features...thank the white side of our family.

• 13.6 of blacks in America are of mixed races. Some studies show that it could be around 20 to 25 % of blacks have some white in them. So no, not all black people have white in them.

• It is not black or white or even aliens if they exist lol. It is a society as a whole that matters and effects people like you and my self ( Russian ). Historically speaking, it was is and will ( not for long ) be 1% of entire population consisting of white men and women ( richest on the planet) who decided looooooooong time ago, that all races except white are considered to be defected and that's where all this sh*t comes from. Romans were tried to purify their race, Nazis were trying on a massive scale, now it is UN and US turn, but with a more gentle approach, where different cultures and races eat each other up instead of government doing it's dirty job. All races have something hot and sexy that other races don't have. I live in NYC and I can CLEARLY see that only majority of black slim girls, have natural big perfect bubble butts ( LOVE IT) compare to white girls who do have it too, but they just fat. Society to blame not an individual identity.

• You seem really angry at everyone. I have dated and actually proposed marriage to a beautiful black woman. I really do not think it is fair to blame white people for your diet. I do not think it is fair to make blanket statements saying that white men do not give two flying freaks about black women. I know many white men that would date and yes marry a black woman. Black women have been dealt an unlucky hand? I would say that black women that were born before 1945 or so were dealt an unlucky hand. I find it sad that you wish that white women should have it harder and that would make you feel better. I also live in the south and yes I have seen racism. I have also seen change in my lifetime and I know that there are numerous opportunities for blacks, latinos, asians, and whites when it comes to jobs, benefits, dating possibilities and other things. Sometimes the mind can make things come true and with your attitude I would find it difficult to date you because you wish ill upon white women(my mom was white and my grandmothers were also). Good luck with your anger and please remember that there are many white men that would date black women but not any that have so much pent up hostility towards them. You are welcome to chat with me further if you have any questions or need to vent a little more. I can take it and maybe I can help you see things in a different light?

• you have to admit white men do talk about black wome in this discussment type of tone. and I'm not fat. I am a size 4. and I'm not angry. I just wanted to have a conversation about some of black womens struggle.

• Show Older
    • Only good looking white guys talk bad about black girls? No offense but you are extremely immature or delusional. That statement is on par with the statement about black people are forced to eat the same diet that they had when they were slaves(again most white people I know in South Carolina has the same horrible diet)

• i didn't say black people are forced to eat the same diet as slaves. you read to much into my statement and not enough into my question.

• i am not a racist...how ever it is unjust to blaim white people for your problems...i myself am against slavory...and you can not justly blaim me for my ancestors actions...thats like blaiming german peope today becaus of what hitler did in the past its not fair...and un just...as for diet...hollywood people change theirs every day...so can we...every thing out there to beter our selvs is avaliable to us if we don't achieve it...its usualy because we did not try hard enough. I've made out with an african American...i found her very attractive...and I'm from LOUISIANA its harder to get any further south than here...and yeah some people here are racist on both sides but they are few and farbetween...most people don't care anymore...we are all people...we all have to deal with lifes problems...stop complaining...its not chaning the world

• im not blaiming white people of today for slavery but what I am saying is that race relationships are getting better towards other races but I feel that black women are being left out. and I don't have a poor diet I'm a size 4

• i think I would feel better if white women would have a harder life but it looks like that's not happening anytime soon YOUR RACIEST!

• I actually find black women more attractive than all others, but I don't go around shouting it or anything its just not the done thing I guess, oh and I may be biased in my love of darker skin, I've had sun stroke :(

• Way to long to read. But for real, I love black woman. Nice tight pink vagina. I'm not racist at all, I don't like that black pple with no grammer and talk like morons "wutz going down dog, we be chilin tomorrow" why don't you talk regular and use proper grammer, same goes to wiggers.

• I hope you were trying to be ironic. I really do.

• obiviously

• Yeah you are right TWins16! I love my girl's tight, pink vagina! She can move it and gives me a squeeze when I've been good, OMG, black women are hot! Let the brothas' leave them behind, guys like me will take them in our arms and take them to the king's table and when those same once rich brothas' lose their rap, acting, sports money and end up broke they'll be alone because only a black woman would stand by her man, for the most part. As for bad grammar? Hate it and I'm not talking about those 1s

• I actually think they're really cool, both black men and women got a very funny and hilarious accent which I really like. I'm not against black women or anything, I have 3 black girls in my class and they're all good friends of mine. They tend to be very sarcastic, which seems to insult some people, but it's fine with me.

• Whoaa damnIm white, blue eyes blond hair.. I don't have a problem with black girls, infactt most of the girls I hang around with and have been out with are black. People the judge off stereotypes that are based on some minority of people need to re-think and learn to get to know people properly.

• i agree

• i live in chennai(india), where most of the girls are dark complexion. Initially I had a kind of uncomfortable feeling with them because I was new to chennai, but now I am OK with black girls, I can even find good qualities in them, me and my friend comment on those girls like "today you look good" they like it and they appreciate. its true that men want their girl to look beautiful and fair, but if a black girl behavior is so impressive even we start liking those girls. And at last I want to say that all white mens are not good looking.

• I think it sounds like you are racist as hell and don't try to say its white peoples fault black people have unhealthy eating habits... well here's a newsflash for you almost all of America has "unhealthy" eating habits. including white people and another thing most white guys don't want to be with black girls because in my experience black people hate it when a white guy dates a black girl so maybe if black people would stop complaining about something that happened over 200 years ago and blaming all white people for it we wouldn't have issues like this and don't say I'm racist because for the most part I'm not I have a lot of black friends and we talk about this a lot and granted I don't tell them this for friendship's sake but their reasoning for not liking some white people is a load of bull sh*t like this one guy I worked with said he couldn't wear a tie because it and I quote "it gave him flashbacks of what his ancestors went through" ie hanging well that's f***ing bull sh*t because first off you can't have a flashback for something that never happened to you and it really pisses me off to how black people say we are the racist ones when I know more racist black people than I do white so maybe when you actually quit blaming us for everything and take responsibility for your own f***ing selves and get an education and get a decent job and then you will have your damn equality PS call me racist I don't give a damn but if you think about what I'm saying you might actually gain some perspective on the issue so quit your damn complaining

• I'm black, and I actully agree with a lot of what you are saying. I do think there are some lasting reprocussion of slavery and oppression for over 400 years and it can't be bounced back all at once, I do agree that not every problem in the black community is caused by what white people did hundreds of years ago. Also, I go to a mostly white school and my dad flipped over my white ex, I personally don't care about race in significant others, bur you do make a point that no one wants to say.

• Show Older
    • No You are the only one on this thread that that is enjoying holding on to hatred and blaming it on white people

• I'm glad some people are actually agreeing with me especially you lilmissmartiepants and its good to see that people aren't yelling at me saying I'm a racist its people like the ones that asked this question that really pisses me off its like they keep throwing it in our faces like we owe black people something in my opinion if more people were like lilmissmartiepants and actually thought about things for once and didn't blame everyone else for once there would be a lot less racism for example this

• i love black women if there were no black women on earth life would be very very very boring

• hmm coming from the north central plains (SD & IA)...was never around black females much (RARELY) and I never got the idea that they liked me or had any interest in me...but GAG has been changing my mind...I am friended with at least 20 black females on here and a few of them have become good friends..but most white males that I know don't think that black females would be interested in dating them...

• more black girls like white guys then you think

• I am becoming more aware

• This is true. My head would yank left and right checking out a beautiful black woman but all I could do was look because I did not know whether they would like me or not or if they were going to go off on me or something, but when I get a smile or a wink or a certain look...woow! Not too mention those big, sexy gorgeous botox-free lips oooohhhh! Yeah, I've got Chocolate fever and I don't want the cure :). Now, I am with one black woman and if it continues to go like it has been it's wifey!

• Why are you proud to be black? I don't get that stuff. I'm not proud to be white. I mean, you know who else was proud to be the race they were? Aryans. And look what they did

• There is also a Mexican gang in Texas who pride them selves on the fact that they are Mexican, and also really violent. I think the whole proud black thing is a way to help end the years of being being ashamed to be black even in the past century.

• Show Older
    • Supremacyyy

• Our country is still recovering from slavery. I f you think of it that way lots of answers for lots of questions are answered

• oh no you dudanttttt :Pnah I think black girls are cute as hell <3 gimmie a message/add me, lets talk :) I'm bored as hell lol!

• I'd have to disagree with a few things, but I can see that you're venting and won't bother.

• im I'm not venting. I was just stating my point of view as a black women

• Show Older
    • nope I'm a realist

• That's not the word I would have used.

• all the black chicks I've ever met (not many) were either loud, ghetto-ish, obnoxious, bitchy, rude, or all of the above or some combination thereof. just my experience.

• i met plenty of white men who were rude and an a**hole like you so the feeling is mutual

• Get out of the ghetto then. I have traveled all over the US and abroad and the majority of black women are smart, strong, feisty, submissive WHEN you have proven yourself the man (not just some random clown trying to get some p) and GREAT lovers. Expand your horizons.

• I've met maybe one white guy who looks down on black women the way you described, and it was some drunk racist f*** I ran into at a gas station. I'm a white guy, and I'm normally not attracted to most black girls, but it's not because I think they're "inhuman." It's just a matter of attraction. Sorry you're running into problems.

• well I'm in the south so I don't know maybe its different around here.but I can't help but to feel a little bad because if we were friends you would think I was ugly.

• Show Older
    • Not being attracted DOES NOT mean that I think somebody is ugly - it just might not be my thing. I think a few black girls I know are pretty cute, but they don't seem to be interested in white guys.And sorry I couldn't answer your question - I don't know why people would hate on black women. It doesn't seem like many of the people you're referring to use this site. Hopefully America will be completely colorblind in a couple of generations. We can't get there unless everybody tries, though.

• It is nice to hear your honest perspective, though. I hope this doesn't get taken down. The admins on here seem to take down all the questions I spend the most time answering, so I might have jinxed it.

• I hate racists... Someone who says they are proud to be a race identifies their self as a racist.I'm white, but not proud to be white. I was simply born this way. Get over it and be a human.

• Wow. You need therapy. No. 1) the majority of white men who date black women (like myself) treat that black women with more respect than any other woman! For me, and a lot of my other friends and associates throughout life who have too dated black women, black women are feisty, great//no INCREDIBLE lovers and they are so smart and sensual they drive me craaazzyy! What some people generalize as bad attitudes, more intelligent persons call assertiveness and knowing what you want out of life. Black women are also very sensitive and sweet once they let you in. I have dated many different cultures of women and others let me get into bed with them in almost the first date or within hours of the first date. Not most black women but I love a challenge and I have found this challenge to be very worthwhile if you win it.If you are in fact a black women, dear, work on your own self-esteem and learn to love and accept yourself as you are. Then and only then can you expect no demand to receive the same from the world.Find a mentor black woman's group.

• i hate when black people blame things on slavery. it happened generations ago. people can also change the way they act and carry themselves. in my opinion I feel black people use slavery as a scape goat. instead of acting all ghetto and overly aggressive you can choose to act civil and classy. also why can't black people just choose to eat healthier now? its all about choices and if someone chooses to eat badly its their fault not slavery that happened hundreds of years ago. I know you guys are gonna perceive me as racist but I'm not. I think black girls can be hot. I'm hooking up with a Jamaican chick now.

• agreed

• Show Older
    • what are you talking about. its amazing how people blow this out of context and then don't even answer the question!

• ur not racist, just uninformed

• Write a letter to Oprah. Everyone has to deal with sh*t. White, black, purple..

What Girls Said 19

• Black people have been hated on in America since the first slave ship was brought to shores. Black people in general really only recieved civil rights about 50 years ago. That means anytime before the 1960s a white man could rape, kill a black person and get away with it and it happened A LOT. Never forget history because the same people you are trying to gain acceptance from were raised in environments that bred that type of behavior. blacks were, and still are seen as lesser. maybe good enough to F but not good enough to wife. Don't be surprised by any type of racism you notice from people, just be aware of it and don't try to chase behind white boys. Racism has gotten better but it is still there, its just subtle and covert now. There are people who still think negative thoughts about you but they just won't say it to your face like they did in our grandparents day. Date brothas, there are still some good ones left, they just don't get that much attention

• Idk its just jealousy

• Only in America

• That's a lot to read..

• You shouldn't be blaming your problems on anyone else.

• what are you talking about. I'm not blaming anyone. and these are not my problems only. I stating what I feel and what I heard other black women say and feel. soooooooooooooo...you are so off.

• It's not just because you're black.Look -- I'm Indian. I'm brown, I'm tubby/curvy (not thin), I have black hair, and brown eyes. People treat me bad because I am dark (especially since I live in Texas.. with a LOT LOT LOT of rednecks and racists). I have been through hell and back myself because of what people put me through over here. I am afraid because I get along with guys from all over the world, but guys where I live won't look at me twice because I'm not "blonde, white, and skinny" -- the type of girls that's the popularity here. But.. Do you see me complaining? No. Do you see me posting blogs about how I feel like I'll never find people who'll love me and treat me right because of my skin color? No. Do you see me caring about what people think about me when it comes to my outer appearance? No. Why? "The people who matter do not care, the people who care do not matter" -- it's as simple as that. I don't go around complaining about things I cannot and will not change about other people. It's how I can be with myself that matters. If you're happy with yourself, then you will find others who will be happy with yourself as well. So in summary: sure there are people out there who hate me the moment they see me because of how I look.. but why worry about them when it's their loss for not getting to know a person like me (a person who gives people her best and cares for them genuinely, who is loving, honest, and loyal). You need to be the best you can be and stop worrying about what other people think. To hell with them if they're going to judge -- it does not matter.So if you want to blame this whole issue on just the fact that you're "Black" -- you can. But don't forget that it's not just blacks who go through this mess. I don't go around saying "Oh -- they just hate me because I'm brown" lol I'd slap myself if I ever said that.

• beautiful answer-best answer

• you missed the whole point. and you didn't even answer my question.

• no need to -- the question said it all. "why do people hate on black women" -- that's enough in itselfyou missed my whole point.

• Seriously, black woman to black woman SHUT THE F*CK UP!You know what I'm sick of hearing about? Black people who claim they've been dealt this horrible hand in life. I have never wanted to be white, I am happy the way I am. I know that I have to go out and battle stereotypes everyday and I think I'm doing a pretty good job. I have black friends, white friends, Asian friends, Hispanic friends none of them have ever judged me for the way I look. I have never been treated like sh*t. I grew up in the suburbs, went to private school where most of my friends and teachers were white. My teachers never treated me badly and my friends parents welcomed me into their homes with open arms whenever I came over. White men don't think black women are ugly. The two guys I have slept with have been white and it wasn't like I forced them into bed or anything! I git hit on by white guys and get told I'm cute by white guys all the time. They treat me the same as they treat any white woman. As far as being fat, I'm not fat, if black women (and men) are fat it's their own fault! Yes, in some poorer neighborhoods it's harder to find healthy foods but that is a societal problem not a black people problem. No one's making black women eat deep fried fatty foods. I get a sandwich or a salad for lunch everyday, I was raised eating dinner that consisted of starch, protein, and veggies. I was taught from a young age the importance of staying physically active. As a result I'm in better shape than most women no matter what they look like.And as far as being dealt the short straw and it's not fair and woe is me, my Mom grew up in the ghetto, put herself through college and grad school and now she has her own business and drives a benz. My dad grew up in the south and moved up north as a teenager, he went to college and grad school and is an engineer and works with people of all races who respect his opinions and ideas. You know what they don't do, b*tch about how hard life is being black and white people just don't understand. In this sh*tty economy even I got a job, a real job, in an office, with a salary in benefits! So please, stop blaming white people for your problems. It's not their fault. Stop playing the victim, if you don't like something change it. If you know that you're gonna be battling a stereotype be aware of that and don't act ghetto and people will respect you as a person and be your friend, employ you, and date you and not care what the color of your skin is! So my thought on the situation is the black people need to stop playing the victim, shut up, and go about their lives and stop blaming white people and saying they're always discriminated against! And as for the slave thing, how do you think all those slaves would feel knowing that you're sitting around b*tching about how hard your life is now that you have every opportunity in the world available to you.

• I totally agree with what you are saying, 100%.

• Show Older
    • your responsibilities, a constant feeling of victimization, and an overwhelming willingness to give up and complain about it and expect a lifetime of government handouts to make up for slavery. In the mean time black people like me who aren't complaining and are out there doing something with their lives and get called whitewashed because we have more ambitions than popping out babies and living on welfare. That's the truth, deal with it. You opened the door to be insulted because all you did

• was b*tch about things that you could change, you didn't as a question so there was no question to answer, and then you blamed white people for everything wrong in your life. You don't deserve anything for slavery because you were never a slave. So stop b*tching, better yet, just stop talking because you're embarrassing yourself and you don't even know it.

• Once I saw this, I had to shake my head because I'm african American, and American italian & german, I don't see how people can be so discriminant. We are all human, with different color skin. Lets put it this way, crayons are all different colors, but they are still crayons right?, you don't see them discriminating each other. Why can't this world be more like a crayon box? Lol sheesh.

• About the unattractive part...I seen a lot recently about that in the news, like some pseudo scientist writing an article "proving" that Black Women are ugly. BUT my view on that is, if that's the case, why are other races baking their skin making themselves as dark as I am? Why are other races worrying about their "bootys"? they never worried about that before! Why are they always trying to find tips/injections to make their lips look fuller? Why, what's their inspiration? Just saying :) I love myself, my body, my facial features, and my skin color(so do guys of different races)... you should try doing the same :)

• thats what I'm kinda saying. why would that Asian guy write something like that. black women only make up 7%-8% of America's population but everyone has come to the conclusion that we are ugly. I was just stating that black women have been treated like crap for hundreds of years I just want to know why?

• Show Older
    • lol because black is beautiful(it's true btw)

• I don't know how many females of any race are beautiful or ugly...but YOU are NOT ugly...:D <3

• Though I see this more as a vent, and less of a question, as a black female my self, I do understand where you are coming from but took it to an extreme.

• i don't think I took it to the extreme. but PHLove really did.

• Show Older
    • I think you need to see a counselor because you have some major scars.

• and I think you need to go f*** yourself. because I know for a fact that there is some sort of animosity towards black women. you didn't even answer the question.

• I think this is a public service message. I dunno. On that note! I LOVE black girls because they are just awesome. They know how to have fun. You have those occasional different ones, but in general they know how to keep it real.

• Were the best race!

• Before answering your question I would like to tell everyone tht I know my answer will get lots of down arrow by some white washed black women or some white men.Anyway I don't care,down arrow my answer if you want but this will never change the way I think.Yeah I can understand tht baby.Im not black,Im Asian and I can feel your pain.Most of people here tend to bash and gave you some ignorant answers because they are not in your situation.U have some correct points regarding the colour of the skin.Poeple used to tell tht black women are not pretty because black community having problem with interacial marriege but hey2 wait.Its the guys who made this happened.There are some who wanted to marry black women but not many.Even if there are most of those guys are not good looking and has been rejected by their own race then they started to seek for some black women to "lean" at.I noticed nowadays even some black men do not want to date their own women and to me its totally ignorant.About white women tht you said always getting easier life yeah thts the fact(even some don't want to admit tht).I always blame the media for all this.Yeah even in Asia the same thing honey,to be pretty and more accepted you must have light/pale skin,light hair(blonde espeically) and light eyes(blue or green).I used to get mad with all this but when I think back there is nothing I can do to change tht and it sucks.Just see how tyra bring this issue to her show,n do you see any different?I don't think so,even Tyra knew tht she can't change the fact but all she did was to make black women feel a little better about themselves.So I guess its not only you who facing this stupid issue,some other girls too but most too shy to express it.Some black women will down arrow my answer just because they have f***ed with few white guys,i know(PH LOVE GIRL for example,just see her profile is white girl icon but she is black).She's totally having self hating.Btw my advise to you is please love yourself as how God loves you honey and ignore all black women haters.Black women are beautiful like other women but the problem is its just the world is so f***** up with the black slavery issue.Before I leave,I repeat I don't care if I get 1000 down arrow for this answer.I like down arrow because tht showed tht I just made some people p*ss off with my answer.

• About time somebody understands a little about what I'm saying. instead of insulting me and not evening talking about my question. and yeah black women do get on here and say "oh I dated o had sex with a white boy and he loved me". well if he loved you why don't you have a ring on it. like I said before there is a difference between having a black wife and a black f*** buddy.

• Can you answer me how there in 2006 there were 6.1 million interracial marriages. If white men do not put rings on their black lovers finger then are they getting married without rings?

• 70% of black women are not married so if white men are putting rings on womens fingers it isn't ours.

• Why are black women so f***ing dramatic?

• I just can't stand black people that think I owe him or her something because their black I mean wasn't involved with slavery and you wasn't either so why should I owe you something and the N word really if your gunna use it when you talk to you black friends no matter if its nigga or what ever it means the same and if you use it hell yea I am

• I think they're just jealous

• i know right

• this is a very interesting post. I can totally relate to what you're saying. Eff the people who just don't understand where this stems from and are going to judge you and call you a hater. They don't understand. It's so easy to judge somebody when you don't know from first hand how much it deeply hurts to feel what has made them think the way they do in the first place. I really don't have too much to say other than I am struggling to embrace my features without them looking more white and it's really hard getting racism from everywhere :(

• Who cares what white men think? they aren't the end all be all. You can interracially date without having to date white men. I would first look to black men, THEN date out but I wouldn't go white for a number of reasons. Why do you want to date outside your race anyway? Black men are still here and frankly I don't feel right dating anyone but a black man (or a man mixed with black, african ancestry). That's my personal preference.When you try and fit in a society which merely tolerates you and doesn't respect you, you will always feel bad. I'm from the south too so I know how the racism can be. You won't catch me being that token black person grinning in front of white folks and trying to get their acceptance because that's not me. I go where I'm wanted and accepted. Don't go looking for white people to fully accept you because they wont. Keep ya head up and don't let racism get you down. None of that applies to you so the people who blanket all black women that way are just ignorant.