How can I become more of a jerk?

All the jerks are getting the girls. I am pretty confident and assertive and seems like that jerk quality is what I need. How can I be more of a jerk and less of a sweet guy? I need to turn sour.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• -Act like you're not into her-Disagree with her for the sake of conversation-When she asks you a question about yourself, respond with the same question with answering her question. Chances are, she'll proceed with answering your question prior to realizing or caring that you never answered.-Find new and creative ways to be a Hypocrite.-Never sugarcoat your opinion on something because you think the way you feel with offend her standpoint. You're the devil's advocate.-When she starts talking about her morals, it's a good time to make her feel guilty.-She should never have any reason to believe she's number one in your mind-She should never have any reason to believe she's not easily replaced.-Condescend whenever the opportunity presents itself.-Don't do any "favors"

What Girls Said 50

• It's not that girls like jerks. We don't... This is the trick you need...Girls sometimes say "This guy is such a jerk, and I don't know why I like him. There's just something about him." The thing they're talking about is respect. If a guy can pick on a girl (playful way, not hurtful), yet still know how to treat her with respect, THAT'S what will get her attention. Most guys are either sweet or sour, like you worded it. The trick is to be both. That's how the guy I'm interested in right now is keeping my attention. He pick on me and teases me and is the most annoying kid I've ever known... He's always acting flirty and sexual with most of the other girls, but just picks on me, but there's still something else about him that's so attractive... He shows me respect by not treating me like a slut or someone he just wants to have sex with. Because of this, most people who know us think he is interested in me, because he's more serious with me and respects me by not making constant sexual advances. Get it? You need to be both sweet AND sour. That'll get your girl's attention, and make her wonder why she finds you so irresistible. Once you've got her, it's okay to still pick on her a little, but really... try to let your sweet side as much as you can. We girls really dig it. I seriously wish that this guy would do something sweet for me. Haha. Just have confidence and be willing to go after what you want. If you do it in a sweet way, she'll be weak in the knees for you. The most important thing... just be yourself. There are too many fake people out there. If you want a girl to be real with you, you need to be real with her as well. Always be open and honest.Good luck!

• jerks get shingles eventually because their reputation is so bad that some girls they end up don't give a s*** about them. moral of the story-being a nice guy with a good head on his shoulders is way better than a jerk.

• jerks get girls for 1 second, sweet guys keep them for life :)

• no girl worth going out with is interested in jerks. just keep being you and you'll get a girl who is worthy of going out with you

• don't care...girls like it when we are like. Why isn't he falling head over heels for me? Don't be a jerk, just act like you could care less if they were interested in you or not.

• Don't become a jerk, there are a LOT of girls that go for nice guys, you're just after the wrong girls... and if a girl likes a jerk, she doesn't think enough of herself to be with a nice guy anyways... so yeah. You're better off without her.

• Only retarded girls go for people who are actually jerks. I think most guys just misinterpret nice, confident, and assertive guys as being jerks because they "steal" the girls that they are interested in. The fact that you want to be a jerk is probably evidence that you are already a jerk, which is a turn-off for most women.

• Guys want to be jerks because its easier to "get" women that way than being the nice guy.Whether its for sex, fwb, ons, getting girls is MUCH easier in theory this way, and this theory has been proven time after time through stories, observations, personal experience... I agree the girls who are into jerks are setting themselves up but hey, the guys arent.

• Actually not only retarded girl go for jerks it actually is all girls.

• Wow, you are clearly missing the point. WOMEN DO NOT LIKE JERKS. Women's attractions to men have nothing to do with good vs. bad, if anything, women prefer nicer guys. The reason bad boys or jerks get any play at all is because edgy men have a tendency to be more assertive and confident. They don't make excuses, blame their inability to nab girls on other guys, twiddle their thumbs in the background and wait for someone to move in on their target, and they stand up for themselves and their women. A lot of people who describe themselves as 'nice' or 'shy' are really just trying to find nice words for fearful. If you like a girl, don't procrastinate. Don't try to be the best friend right off the bat. ASK HER OUT. If you decide she'd make a better friend, you can discuss that after a few dates. 'Jerks' aren't afraid to make eye contact, have open body language, protect women, and stand up for themselves. If you want to turn more sour and still have the same behavior you must presently have, you aren't going to have any more luck getting women. Women are attracted to confident and assertive guys who aren't afraid to approach them or look them in the eye and are more than happy to defend themselves of their girls when a situation calls for it. Period.

• No offense to you, but what's the point of getting out there and trying to be assertive when girls reject you anyways. Heck one time I was just trying to have a conversation with a girl and the stuck up bitch told me "go away and go eat some cake fat ass" It's like all girls see is that I'm fat, when in reality I workout 5 times a week at least an hour at atime. I'm just a thick dude okay hun. It just seems like girls are just bitches who don't know what they want, they don't want nice guysmosttime

• link Check it out.

• Hahahaha girls don't like jerks, but we like guys who have enough confidence to get what they want and if that makes them 'jerks' then so be it...be more confident, hit on girls you like and get their numbers, set youreself a mission to basically shag (have sex with) flirt with, hook up with, use and discard- as many girls as possible, and then one day, you'll be a jerk my son X-D...

• lol, just be yourself, man!

• We don't like jerks, we like aggressive guys. We like guys who will walk right up to us and start a conversation, guys who carry themselves with confidence and have opinions and beliefs. The problem with the typical "nice guy" is that he isn't stubborn in his beliefs at all. He will do anything for a girl he likes (such as change his opinions, passions, or beliefs to match hers). I am not saying to purposely disagree with a girl, but don't just change your mind because of what we think. And if you eventually come to share our opinions, that is fine, we can tell the difference.The problem with nice guys is that their biggest passion is the girl. How boring is that? Yes, it is flattering at first, but after a while it is just way to predictable. It is possible to love a girl without becoming obsessed. Girls tend to like guys who make us a part of their life, not the whole thing. Think about it, would you want to date a girl who was obsessed with you? A girl who just did everything you wanted her to without having her own thoughts? It would get boring after a while, and you would crave a real relationship.It isn't about being a jerk. It is about being yourself, always. Have your own life, be confident in yourself, and don't worry if girls like you or not. Just live your life. Have your own values, opinions, and passions. When you meet a girl you like, talk to her, flirt with her, make her feel like she is special. If you start to really like her, ask her out. Just do what you want to do and be confident that you can do it.

• This girl just said all that needs to be said. 100% right except the sad fact is some girl do like the druggy jerks and always will but for the most part right on

• Show Older
    • So are you saying that you'd rather have some jerk who treats you like sh*t than a guy who will love you and give you whatever you want. That's screwed up. I mean what would you rather have, a guy who beats you and verbally abuses you and is unpredictable, or would you want a nice guy who won't cheat or abuse you and treat you like you should. I guess you'd want the abuser. Well I ain't like that and I never will even if I'm single until I'm old

• No, I would rather be single than have a doormat. "Give you whatever you want" isn't love, it's being whipped and putting the person on a pedestal. Flattering, at first, but after a while you start to crave a real relationship, with a person who can think for themselves. Not a desperate wimp.

• Just don't

• You definitely don't want to be labeled as a jerk. That's kind of like a girl saying how do I be more like a slut because they get all the guys. It's the same scenario in a way. You only want it for the time being and in the end, no one really wants that type of person. Just be yourself and remember that good things come to those who wait!

• Thank you.

• may I ask until when until when we are 40 year old virgins or older virgins while she give her virginity to jerks if it's mean or offensive I'm I just don't get why girls have sex with jerks but marry nice guys explain that for us if you don't mind

• i mean may I ask until when until when we are 40 year old virgins or older virgins while she give her virginity to jerks if it's mean or offensive I'm sorry I just don't get why girls have sex with jerks but marry nice guys explain that for us if you don't mind

• I don't think it's so much of a jerk that girls like, but more of a self arrogance. Which some girls see as confidence. Some girls like guys at are full of themselves. To be honest I have some really good friends who are like that. Lol, they tend to tell me I try to bring that big headed-ness down some notches which they tend to find attractive. Lol. So if you're gonna be that kind of guy you'll have to find yourself a girl that doesn't let that bother her.

• I'm gonna be perfectly honest...I LOVE jerks. Maybe it's because I'm young, I dunno. I just do. But being a jerk is NOT the same thing as being an asshole. I think it kind of stems from the idea that males are supposed to be the most raw of the sexes, and being a jerk sometimes gives a man the air of dominance. Girls get asked out SO often, every day, by men who try way too hard. It's sickly sweet, and it's boring. Being a bit of a jerk sometimes adds spice. It brings out the catty determination of women and that can cause a lot of sparks to fly. Girls enjoy a bit of a chase too. Like once, I was out with a group of friends and two pretty good looking guys came over. Guy 1 looks at my girlfriend and says something along the lines of; "That's a hot dress. You look amazing.", Guy 2 looked her up and down, obviously liked what he saw, smirked, and then said; "It would have looked hotter in red." That was it. Guess which guy she went for. Yeah. A lot of girls have very extroverted and outgoing personalities. They can pretty much get their way with anything, anyone, and not really have to try too hard to do it. So it's really thrilling when someone comes around and isn't afraid to roll his eyes at you and ignore you.What to do? When/if she tries to kiss you, pull away. That almost NEVER happens that a guy pulls away, and it will make her want to kiss you more. Poke fun at her intelligence. Women have a tendency to let their IQ drop a few points while flirting. If she says something silly, call her out on it. Don't ask. Just do. If you want to dance, don't ask her. Just take her hand and lead the way. She will follow. Be disinterested for a while. Allow yourself to notice other women while in her presence "discretely". It'll make her work even harder for your undivided attention. Basically, just turn it around so that she will end up doing most of the work to get you, that you would have done to get her.Now, the line is drawn when cocky or jerk becomes downright abuse or disrespect. Name calling of any kind, or touching a girl inappropriately is where the hotness becomes rude and intolerable.

• I like this alot. So how does it work if I want to approach a girl in public? I guess I'm confused about showing interest and acting "catty" as you said. And with your example, those guys were pretty good looking and knew you girls would give them attention. I'm not the best looking guy in the world, so I can't win in that department.

• Show Older
    • Well put answer.

• Thanks very much :) And Anonymous, you missed my point entirely! They were "pretty good looking". Like, not hideous. Average. I never said they were hot :pAnd anyhow, they were both about the same level of attractiveness, but Guy 2 MADE himself the most attractive just by what came out of his mouth. A guy can get any girl he wants if he says the right things, I swear it. Just put your cocky suit on and keep thinking to yourself; "I'm hot sh*t" haha.

• Pls dont... I have lots of trouble finding good, sweet men and the population doesn't need another good one turning to the dark side! lolSounds like you may be after some young gals who like to play games but I have no idea.

• Okay, but if those guys are getting all the girls, why not do what is working? I'm nice, clean, and confident, and asked this girl to join us going out, "If you come with, we can find a Leprechaun." (St. Pat's day) She said she was busy, but I saw her that night with some Emo guys partying it up in the same place. Those guys were making out with other chicks at the end of the night.

• Show Older
    • I don't think I'm horrible but I don't think I'm the best looking guy in the room either. OKay, so should I give up?

• Well, nooo - never give up. Just kinda chill is all. BTW, for any given person, there is always some1 better looking and more unfortunate. lol

• haha this question is so cute! also, it's not about being a jerk. it's just about being your awesome own cool self

• trust me I know what you mean. Jerks act like they don't care and girls flock to them. they want what they can't have and that asshole quality makes the guy ;hot;...but wanna know a secret? They DONT marry or end up with the girls, nice guys do. If you want to be a bit more jerkish without being too nice cause you don't want anyone to take advantage, just don't seem to care sooo much in the beginning of a relationship to get the girl to come to you...but after that you can let go and be yourself. Don't be too mean or too nice, that's the way to go.

• Why do girls assume nice guys let people take advantage of them? There is a huge difference between a nice guy and a pushover.

• Stay a nice guy. Jerks get the girls faster, but they lose them when the girls get a clue. It may take nice guys longer to get girls, but the nice boys are always the keepers.

• may I ask if it's offensive I'm sorry I'm just wondering until when when she have a baby or until she hits her mid 20's and older and she is abuse by her ex oh wait she goes to another jerk I ask because notice some crazy and stupid stuff a woman get abuse then nice guy help her or she comes to nice guy for recovery then she left him for another jerk what's up with that

• i mean may I ask if it's offensive I'm sorry I'm just wondering until when when she have a baby or until she hits her mid 20's and older and she is abuse by her ex oh wait she goes to another jerk I ask because I notice some crazy and stupid stuff a woman get abuse then nice guy help her or she comes to nice guy for recovery then she left him for another jerk what's up with that

• Stay the way you are. Girls will date the jerks, but would never marry them.. They are just play toys to have fun with for a little while.. but when we are ready to settle down and marry.. We ALWAYS come looking for the nice guys. I for example have always been attracted to the nice nerdy guys. They are always the best boyfriends. Don't change who you are, or you will just become a play toy.

• So you want him to stay single for a long time, until some woman whose basically been screwed over by guys and as seen as damaged walks along and falls in love with him because he is nice?Ya right why would he want that she will have so many issues and probably make his life a living hell. He won't have a clue on how to deal with that.

• Show Older
    • If I get dumped by some chick, so what that's life it happens, take some time off and find another girl, it's that simple. You may have dated a jerk and dumped him, but do you think he's crying in the corner right now, hell no he's probably happy with another girl, maybe even married.

• Lol actually not really, he always messagesme .. No matter how many times I tell him to leave me alone and I block him, he;s always trying to get me back. So you will be miserable because no girl is ever going to want to marry you.

• If girls are dating jerks they're idiots. The thing that attracts girls most is confidence. So if you're a sweet guy and shy, you should definitely come out of your shell and girls will be all over you :). Girls might like the jerks because they mistake their douche-iness as confidence...but in all honesty, bold guys (with confidence but NICE) have always attracted me the most...

• Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn at your pic

• dont be a jerk. seriously. I'm just saying the same thing all of these other people have but ill reiterate it again just to get the point across. the girls who go for jerks are girls, not women. you don't want to attract that type and you don't want to be someone you're not. as a rule of thumb, don't make anybody a priority until they show you they'll return it & apreciate it. otherwise you just come off as needy. keep yourself busy, spend time with your friends & family, do things you enjoy, and find actvities that would be catalysts for meeting women.and I hope I don't insult you by saying that everybody needs to work on their physical appearance so hitting the gym, and taking care of yourself would help also. physical attraction is the first step to sparking interest, although it doesn't keep the interest if the person is an idiot

• Ummm... Girls that are worth dating do not go out with jerks. But I guess if you want to be a jerk make inappropriate jokes around girls. Or talk dirty around them.

• I was dumbfounded at what some of the females were saying except for the 31 year old on here. The keyword is girls they don't usually know what they want and when a guy mistreats them they cry why do you do this stuff to me and why is he like that. It is because that is what you wanted someone that treat you like sh*t. You need a WOMAN because we want a guy who is kind, hardworking,loving, and sincere who don't have to put on a act so we can want them. I don't have time for drama only girls do. Not all females are immature but maybe you should date someone 25 years of age and older if you don't like head games. Again date a woman not a girl. Because I like men not little boys.

• You don't need to be a jerk, you just need to be less nice..Uhh.. It's like this. Two guys are talking and one takes the other guys side. I'm instantly attracted to the winner of the debate because he has established dominance and I want the dominate one. I want someone strong that doesn't show a lot of emotion until AFTER we are in a relationship. I want to work for his affection. You have to know how to do it.. Here's an example. I was hanging with a couple of friends and this one guy was so hot, but he would call me retarded and bitch and it really made me think was a creep. (He would say it in a joking way, but I still didn't appreciate it.) Next thing I know he gives me his hoodie because he noticed I was shivering. Instant win over, but he didn't say anything nice or lame. He just took care of me.

• That's what happens when a guy is hot, you'll take whatever sh*t he gives you. If she knows the smallest bit of niceness you think he's a sweetie. I got a friend like that, Chippendale dancer, so I know how he treats girls and how they love him if he shows the smallest amount of affection.

• Are you kidding me?NO, STAY a nice guy!

• LOL that's easy for you to say... but tell me how many nice guys you've dated before giveing him useless advice. if he can ge more sex by being a jerk then why the hell should he stay a nice guy? asking a nice guy to stay nice is like asking soa hotel for a reservation ... you better give

• I've dated a lot of nice guys.And those relationships were the ones that were waaay better than douche bags I dated.

• But the duche bag got in your pants faster

• girls dnt like jerksgirls like some one who can stand up for them or proud something like thati kno that I dnt like jerksso just have more confidence and I'm sure you will get more girls lol

• Why not just castrate yourself and become a monk? that's a sure fire way to "get girls" lol. ***YES Us women LOVE jerks! we even bring them home to mom and dad and sleep with them! ***End Sarcasm***

• UGH! Dumb girls go for jerks. I had my fair share of jerks when I was younger, and I have been with my current boyfriend for three years, I love him to death, and he is a frickin teddy bear! I could never see myself being able to have a relationship with a jerky guy.

• A lot of times around highschool/ earlier college age girls follow their heart without consulting their head. They follow their instincts to find a strong alpha male type of man. And who has the strongest alpha male personality? the type of guy who acts most like a predatory feral beast aka the typical asshole. These guys have their time to shine but later on most girls figure out how to balance their instincts with logic and end up going with more stable men who can actually take care of them

• Show More

What Guys Said 23

• You Don't Need To Be A Jerk, Its Only The Confidence Girls Like.

• From what I've seen, jerks can 'get chicks', but the good 'nice' guys (not pushover pussies, just nice) end up with quality relationships. If you want to just have fun and 'get chicks' being a bit of a jerk would probably help. Just act like you don't give a sh*t about them and they'll go for it. Although, I shouldn't talk as I am in a very similar situation as you. I guess it depends on how much you want or are willing to change your personality. Good Luck!

• Well lots of people say don't be a jerk, hmm wonder why, I bet that the women who say that are either dating a jerk, have dated a jerk, or have never dated anyone at all. I bet the guys who say don't be a jerk are probably single and are in the same boat as you are my friend. So do girls like jerks, yes they do, hell if they didn't why are jerks reeling them in left and right? And if they all wanted a nice guy why are you single? I'm a jerk simple as that, so how is my dating life, well I dated like 5 girls at one time, all them were on the Deans list, wanted to be Drs, lawyers, scientists, teachers, so ya your typical dumb girl as the women say. Self asteem issues, well none, they were sweet, kind, caring, women, who came from g reat families, and didn't have any issues they weren't emo or crazy. I didn't have to wonder if they were going to call me, hell they texted me and called me all the damn time. Well if one didn't work out I would get another so I would always have at least one girl to take on dates. As of right now I have a girlfriend and in a great relationship with her. Oh by the way she wants to be a Dr.

• Wow dear I want to become jerk can I send you private me would you like to give me some tips?

• There is a lot more to it than just being a jerk, being a jerk will get you a woman, but it isn't a guaranteed way to keep a woman. It takes practice to be very successful with women, you can't just be a jerk and expect women to fall for you left and right, some will but the ones you want won't.

• Just express how you feel about everything and don't think about how it effects people around you. Everything you do must benefit you in some sort of way, otherwise it's a waste of time. Constantly make crude, vulgar and sexual innuendo jokes to women and be very persistant on trying to get them to have sex with you. Also you'll have to lie to them about how you feel. Say stuff like "i've never met someone like you before, you are so gorgeous and sexy," But as soon as you have sex with them. You have to go after their best friend. After sleeping with her, make sure they both know so that they lose a friendship over a jerky guy.i think I just described the super douche..

• its not about being a jerk, girls want a guy that can defend them, and walk on their own. Its all confidence and keeping your heart intact. go to a gym, work out for 2 months and learn to have a simple conversation with females so you don't come off as desperate or insecure

• i know what you mean dude but please don't let the so call bitches and hos to destroy us nice guys and good decent men and our reputations for being nice and good men let them be single mothers it's their fault not yours keep trying and if they reject you just once because you are nice then forget them let them get pregnant with jerks you are better then this.While those bitches and hos pardon my french date jerks and she lives on the street being single mothers with nothing at all no money no house no thing if you know what I mean and you get a life,a wife loves you for who you are and you have a job and a nice car and a nice house/a nice apartment I hope this helps a fellow nice guy/a good decent man and good luck dude and let's see who have the last laughs and if you got anything to ask me or if you got any questions you like to ask me feel free to ask me and I will see if I can answer your question.

• Well for one start a good exercise routine. Build up some muscle and pretend like you don't know you have it. Stand up for yourself instead of letting others walk all over you. Girls really like a confident guy that won't back down. Women don't want some asshole they just want the guy that other girls wish they could have. (When they are young anyway) Be that guy. I did this very thing when I was going through school. During middle school I was picked on for being weak and short. The summer before I went to high school I worked out A LOT. When I showed up for high school I saw a few of the guys that used to make fun of me, but didn't do anything. Until one of them couldn't resist the urge and pushed me on the ground. I got up and slammed him into the door which ended him ever messing with me again and I got a lot of looks from the girls. I'm like you a really nice guy so in a little while I got a slip of paper during class that was anonymous from a girl saying she liked me. I find out it was from one of the girls that is short and flat chested, but I started to like her back. Really it's natural animal attraction. Females like the male that the other males won't mess with. They however don't want an asshole they want a nice guy to. You could definitely pull it off man! Just start working out and build up confidence then prove you're no push over!

• Dude, don't be a jerk. Sorry some dude burned you recently, but don't sink because of it. You don't need to be a jerk to get more, you just be assertive about what you want and take more initiative at getting it.

• So bascially turn into a demanding jerk...

• There should be a for-dummies book on this!

• its called growin a d***

• Don't, that's my advice, I too have tried all that (failing) and realise that all you are doing is making it harder to find true love, being a jerk attracts the jerk girls who just mess around and don't take you seriously as a long term boyfriend.If someone doesn't love you for who you are then that's there loss because any right minded girl would want a nice guy over a bad guy, there's not many but by hell they are better then the idiot slappers who think a d***head with a can in his hand is any good for her.

• Girls like dominant guys that make things happens, girls want to be penetrated by that kind of men, and leave nice guys for public events and support their shopping.It's their nature.

• You don't need to be a jerk I am not a jerk and I get pretty much any girl I want. Be the edgy guy that treats women well. It maybe something you are doing even though being confident. Are you self defeating yourself instantly assuming girls like jerks so putting it in the back of your head when going after a girl? Check out the artofcharm.com they are friends of mine and the free stuff they have on there site is more then enough to help a confident guy figure out what he might be doing wrong.

• you know, I know I feel excatly the same. but best to stay needy guy. just add a little cocky and funny to yourself. pretty sure you get one.

• well, if you want to be more of a jerk.. go around and start punching girls in the face or something. being a jerk isn't what attracts girls. it's a misconception that many frustrated nice guys have.

• Dontbe someone your not, and the guys her are jerks to their girlfriends, most of the time they date complete whores or a girl whos to stupid to leave them. Be yourself, I'm a terribly nice guy and I'm with a gorgeous girl who not a whore at all and her family is great. Just be yourself dude, you'll find the right girl.

• Yes, your finally coming to your senses.It took me a while to figure it out by after I changed my life has gottenso much better you don't even know.1. first off have backbone if a girl p*sses you off call her out on it2. never give a girl what she wants unless she deserves it 3. always keep her on her toes4. don't be too available5. always have another girl that is interested in you so she has to compete.6. have that idgaf attitude,7. confidence and blah blah...blah8. don't kiss ass9. work out and get buff10. be aggresivenot in order but whatever

• And most importantly f*** with her head.

• True!

• This is a long post of female advice is it not? My suggestion : Judge a woman by her actions, never her words. This is my polite way of saying all women on this post ar full of shi+...

• thank you I too agree and they always do the exact opposite of what they say so I so agree with your suggestions

• Don't be a jerk, be nice but aggressive. The jerk's may get the girls, but their relationships rarely last long; and when they do, they are usually abusive. When I mean nice but aggressive, have respect for her, but be your own person. Don't let people push you around and go by the beat of your own drum; but have some respect for the girls too. From my experience, girls like a confident guy, but not someone who is really pushy. Yes, I have lost girls to jerks, but in the end, the girl regrets getting with the jerk, and the vicious cycle continues.

• Exactly!!

• Show Older
    • One date is asking for alot?

• Well, not really but you can't help who is or isn't attracted to you. Nor can you help what that other person wants in relation to dating or relationships. You know! =)

• I know what you mean. I think the perception of being a nice guy is just enough to put most women off.This guy was annoying me and a few of my friends at a party, so I choked him out then threw my drink on his crotch, and waited till he woke up and sat back and watch everyone laugh at him. All the girls who have previously ignored me for the last hour who saw me do that, suddenly wanted to talk to me. I usually don't do things like that, my usually self would have just walk away, but I had ironically been thinking about this exact topic, and just was in a foul mood.I get the feeling sometimes, that if girls did not have the sexual freedom they have now, and they would only have sex with guys they want to go out with, I think I would still be a virgin.I tried being a jerk for a while, but it's just not in my nature. I just feel bad for people I've wronged. I guess I'll have to wait till the girls have had enough f***ing all the jerks they can find... by then I don't know if I would want to be with someone I know has been used that many time. I not sure if I want to deal with the emotional baggage that will come with that.This situation is very depressing for me, because as I've become older, the idea of having a beautiful loving wife who treats me as well as I would treat her and raising 2 or 3 beautiful children to be good loving people is something I really want to do now. The way things are going, I don't think that dream will become reality for me.

• To answer your question, try to be a jerk, but do not make yourself out to be a psycho... meaning don't go overboard. Personally, I let doors hit women in the face, and cut them off. If one is having a bad hair day, I let them know that their hair sucks.Hope I helped!

• man that's stupid, you are over 25 yo and you are letting younger naive bad girls change you? you want to change yourself for those unworthy ones? man come on! did you read what Emilymarie77 wrote? why are you lowering yourself to these levels, if you are being sweet and behaved this means you are not a match for the bad girls that don't know what they want from life yet and will just keep fooling around until they reach their mid twenties or something, believe me even if you change yourself for a immature, bad girl you'll have to keep lowering yourself after and you won't ever win with her and in the end she will find another jerk! she wants a jerk and you therefore want to be a jerk?!?!?! you know what you are doing is like, a nice girl got stuck with an asshole, and she she changes the way she looks (even if that was painful) to make him happy and to win him over, and you know what? he'll get rid of her once it gets anything near serious!look for real women, that's the way to go, and you know where and how to find real women, steer clear of immature young girls below your age, if you want to be really happy.

• True, steer clear of immature girls if you want to remain happy. But if you are strong enough like going after many girls for a short affair then you have to be a jerk.

• He is probably not going for the slutty crazy chicks, more than likely he is going for the normal chicks, the kind, sweet, caring ones, and not only are the sluts rejecting him, but so are the nice ones.

• learn to smack a girls ass in a club...as soon as she reaCHES for a slap to your face..dodge it...the more you treat a girl like she's less then you...the more she'll learn to respect you...please don't go out and shouting your intentions...its just a mindset that you must learn to master in order to get a girl's respect...please don't actually go around and slap girl's asses...lol..the idea is to learn your place as a man. The man guides and is stronger...when you picture yourself like this, then everything else will fall into place...