• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend farts a lot. How can I get him to stop?

So in the beginning of my boyfriend and I's relationship (we've been together for a little over 2 months), I accidentally let one rip, and not to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Congratulations!You're dating a juvenile brat!The bigger an issue you make of this, the more he'll shove it in your face (so to speak). There's no way you can get him to stop doing it. It's how he is. Now the question is: Do you want to date a chronic farter? What if he keeps this up for the next 30 years? It's possible: My boss is 58 years old, and he laughs uproariously at his own farts.

What Guys Said 2

• Why not just try beating him at his own game? Try to out fart him whenever he does? lol. C'mon just have and have fun with it. He'll probably love you even more for it. I think I would, I'm not a big fart guy though lol. However, if you are trying to have a serious moment and he does it, those are when I think you need to tell him to hold them in.

What Girls Said 1

• If it seriously bothers you, then tell him next time you don't like it and make sure he sees that you are serious about it. If he still doesn't stop then give him the silent treatment for a while and maybe then he will take you seriously.