I cheated on my Husband with a Black guy and my Mother inlaw found out and is blackmailing me. What do I do?

She says that she will tell my husband her son if I don't come to a Mandingo party that she and her book club are having with my black guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. She and her book club are having a mandingo party with the same black guy?
    2. Are you sure she didn't set you up with this guy in first place else how the heck could she find out?
    3. Bottomline, face it up young lady and deal with what comes. Give in to her now and you don't know what she'll get you to do next. What you're trying to avoid now may well come in a contorted version in the future and with an impact you may not be able to weather. Tell her to go fuck herself and if possible record her conversation (better if video) trying to blackmail you :)

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• haha she is BLACKmailing you for sleeping with a black guy

I think this story is bullshit but on the off chance that its true she should tell your husband anyways. You clearly don't give a fuck about him, he deserves better.

• So is that what they're calling them now... "book clubs"?

You have to figure out what is more important to you and what her silence is worth. You made the bed, you have to sleep in it.

• I smell troll

• First why u cheat him? yours husband is not doing sex with yew or he was sexless or u donot feel good with him its your mistake u cheat him

• He is just no very good im afraid and undersized

• Then try to do disvalue of yours stepmother against your husband... then she may b try to tell him your husbnd dont beleive her if ubr success to disvalue of your step mother

• WTF! You deserve to get caught I guess. Might as well admit it or leave one of them. These things don't end well just saying. Hope neither are violent or I would go stay in a hotel

• Tell your husband. It'll suck admitting the affair, but at least you won't be blackmailed

• Trolling heavy!

What Girls Said 0