I got a married coworker pregnant, what do I do now?

Helpful please because I am freaked the hell out. I have a married coworker who is very sexy and due to her husband mistreating her and no longer sleeping with her, she had sex with me. Realizing how good she was I kept on sleeping with her and today at work she tells me she's pregnant. She also told me she's leaving him because the abuse is nonstop. What have I gotten myself into?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to make First After Five here, dear, that she is telling you the Bare Truth and Not be Lying to you as an Excuse To... Leave him and hook up with you.
    Make some arrangements to meet up and talk alone. Tell her you have to Have proof in the Semi sweet Pudding that this the Fact and go on from there.
    And even if it is a Reality, Make certain too that You are the Daddy, for One never knows what Goes behind closed doors after the job is done at the end of the day, even when living under the same Rough Roof.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Fool, why you no use protection?

• Caught up in the moment and didn't think.

• Yeah, I really didn't think this through.

• Can't say I haven't done this before, but I didn't slip up like you. I used protection.

I guess you and her need to decide if you want to abort and keep everything a secret (retaining her marriage) or admit she's pregnant and probably go through the consequences that come with that (like divorce).

What Girls Said 11

• Well firstly the option of having safe sex clearly got thrown out the window, secondly you have to own up to what you have done, doesn't necessarily mean you have to talk to her husband however you two will have to figure out what to do and find something you both agree on. Doesn't mean you have to go and date her and or marry her.

• sounds like you got yourself a girl and a kid. Congrats

• It's not even kid. DNA test came back and showed I am not the dad.

• then you don't have to worry about it

• She should leave him and have an abortion. Then reasses.

• This could messy if he finds out but it's also my fault that I slept with her.

• Asker: Use protection from now on bruh.

Hey look who left.

• @Joc4Position I dodged a huge bullet. I'll wrap it up from here on out.

• first thing are you looking to have a relationship with this woman
    look you need to find out if the child is yours and step up if it is that's on you for not using a condom. support her for leaving the bad relationship as a friend she will need this.

• You reap what you sow my friend. You sowed your seed and now you'll have the fun of watching it grow for 9 months. Good luck.

• Ask her to abort the baby ! If she keep the baby to tie you up, threat her that you will hit her with a car. Never have a kid from a cheater, be crazy lol

• Learn from you mr mistakes

• U didn't try to tell her that you don't like her & you will never consider that kid ur baby? Just scare her! Be stright and tell her you don't trust her & you will never think about her

• if I'm a man I'll never sleep around again so now it will worth it if I beat her or send help until she abort , sorry I don't want to have unwanted child from a slutty cheater LOL how funny she think it's easy to cheat

• Childhood support until your baby hits 18

• A big fat mess... thats what youve gotten urself into. If she leaves her husband and keeps the baby you should support her and maybe start a relationship with her and see where it goes. You made the choice to have sex with her and knew the possibility of getting her pregnant. There is always a possibility when having sex with any women. Bad decisions have consequences and the poor child shouldn't have to suffer without a dad because you couldnt keep it in your pants.

• 'Rescue' her. Make her your wife then...

• You've made your bed, now lie in it...

• Be very careful, you don't know for sure that it's your baby.

• That's what has me worked up. Who knows if I am the only she has slept with.

• It could be her husband's.
      People who cheat also lie.

• I'm gonna ask her to get a DNA test. I have to make sure.

What Guys Said 3

• You embodied this quote:

"Fuck bein' on some chill shit
    We go 0 to 100, nigga, real quick"

• Your ass is getting fired, bitch

• Actually she quit today. My job position is safe and my boss gave me a hard talking too.

• Well, maybe she'll leave him for you. Suck it up... you need to take responsibility...

Remember this rule: "wrap it before you tap it" Although, it is too late now.

• I already accept my consequences for my actions.