10 Things That Always Frighten Me

These are my 10 worst fears and the list isn't in chronological order. PS: English isn't my first language, so please forgive me for bad grammar etc.

1) Dogs

Dogs are scary creatures with aggressive behavior and they may be very dangerous. Most of them have sharp teeth which can give you serious injuries. The weird thing with dogs are when their appearances don't match their scary nature; dogs looks cute in pictures and videos, but they do scare me a lot when I see them in real life. It doesn't matter if they are small or big because dogs come in every shapes and sizes.

2) Dark

The frightening thing about darkness is when it's so dark you can't see anything. It's a feeling of a lack of control and you can't see if there's anything there... Darkness also makes scary daydreaming much clearer...the scary pictures in your head suddenly pop up and you can't control it.

3) Horror movies

I can't take horror movies or other scary movies. They are frightening and I hate watching the graphic images in them because they stay stuck in my head for a long time. I've only watched two scary movies before. That's "Beetlejuice" and "Gravity". I would never watch a real horror movie.

4) Accidents/disasters

Nature catastrophes, car accidents etc. are something many humans think are scary and I'm one of them. It's not fun to lose everything or risk your life.

5) Terrorists

Terrorists can attack innocent people, often when you doesn't expect it. Terrorists do only care about their goals, not about who they hurt.

6) Rape

It's scary that humans can do gruesome things to each other. Violence and rape are just a few of the gruesome things some humans do. The victim may lose control over their bodies in that moment where the rapist attack them, too.

7) Snakes in the toilet

Snakes are disgusting in my opinion. Their appearance and movement is terrifying. It's especially nasty when these slimy looking things crawl inside your toilet and bite a certain part of your body when you're doing your business.

8) Somebody seeing me naked by accident

It's none of your business and you don't need to see my private parts! It makes me jump if a person suddenly comes in and I'm not aware of them coming. Therefore it's very important for me to remember to lock the door.

9) Balls

As long as I can remember, I've always had a fear of footballs, basketballs etc. All kind of balls, that includes also balloons (because balloons make a loud noise when they burst). Getting hit by a ball when I don't see it coming makes me jump.

10) Losing someone I love

Nobody wants to lose people they love like a family member or a friend.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

I'm not scared of balls or natural disasters. The other stuff is pretty scary except for the dark. I'm not scared of the dark itself I'm scared of what's in the dark.

I could say i am scared of all of these except dogs. I love my pup.

spiders are big on my list-and snakes anywhere-

I agree with all of those things.

Even I am scared of dogs. All my friends aren't frightened by dogs. Sometimes I feel weird but good to know that someone else in this world is also scared of dogs.

Yeah omg I am so scared of dogs and balls.
    I haven't seen anyone else on here that's scared of dogs like me

What Guys Said 8

I can't watch horror movies because people getting hurt in movies frightens me.

Wow, it's rare that I agree with a take so thoroughly on every single point like this like wow!

I'm not afraid of dark, disasters, horror movies, terrorists, snakes or balls, but the other stuff are kinda scary.

#10 is the only one I really fear. I have to say that I have no fear of someone seeing me naked.

I'm scared of wolves, not dogs.

Wolves hunt in packs and eat your genitals first, while you're still alive.

There is a couple of there that frighten me - The dark when I was a child and losing someone I love - Rape and terrorism, people just being evil to another person

I've never seen the point of always worrying abut every possible danger. That would drive me crazy. I think the unknown just makes life more interesting.

Damn, son! You afraid of air, too? 😂😂😂

Ok mr Dubois 😂😂😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=feOQvXg0Phg

Every human beings have some fears and it's natural. You doesn't need to be embarrassed over your own fears.

Bruh, you're a grown ass man afraid of the dark, balls, balloons and snakes coming out of the toilet (that never happens)... Literally the definition of a pussy 😑😑😑