How often are you barefoot in the house?

I have this girlfriend, she doesn't like to be barefoot, i dont know why. Is this common in girls or normal? Why wouldn't she like to be barefoot? Barefoot is awesome!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost always. My mom hates it and constantly tells me to put shoes on.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 21

• Couldn't agree more with you. I go barefoot whenever I feel I can get away with it... buuut some people are weird about this and think it's disgusting for one reason or another, because the floor isn't clean, bacteria, insects... etc, etc. I know a few girls who think it's gross to sit on rocks or in the grass, and even a few guys. They are all city people whereas I grew up in the countryside, maybe that also makes a difference?

• I love being barefoot when the floor os perfectly clean, but I can't stand getting dirt or pet hair stuck to my feet so I usually wear socks inside now that I have a dog.

• I wear slippers

• I hate going around without socks, one the floor is dirty and two my floors are cold espically the tiles, I just hate feet in general as well, it's something you will need to accept lol she most likely will always be like that.

• I like being barefoot - especially when it's Summer.

It just makes sense to me.

• i walk barefoot very often

• I'm trying to remember the last time I wore shoes in the house -usually they're off as soon as I'm home, and often before that.

• I am personally never barefoot because I'm worried my feet will get dirty and it's too cold for me also. I just wear socks at home.
    I do feel like it's more common for people to be barefoot but, everyone is different, it's not unheard of.

• I'm always barefoot at home. I love being barefoot.

I also go barefoot away from home anytime I can.

• I should add that while I love going barefoot, it's not everyone's thing. I know some people who absolutely hate feet, & never go barefoot other than in the shower.

• All the time lol

• Almost always. I don't like socks.

• Maybe she's self concious of her feet or doesn't like them to be cold? I'm always barefoot in my house.

• Most of the time. If I am cold , then I would put on slippers or something.

• I'm bare foot right now as always in the house. I would go barefoot always if weather permitted it.

• I'm the exact same way as her. I love socks too much.

• I hate shoes lol so I'm always barefoot

• She might be embarrassed of her feet. I usually keep my socks on when I'm at other people's houses.

• I hate wearing shoes... I'm always barefoot.

• I'm always barefoot in the house. Things are just more comfortable for me that way.

• I never heard of anyone not take there shoes off in the house.

• i like it //