Why are Indian girls are called ugly?

Because of the skin color?

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF are you talking about i happen to think @Genie23 is one of the prettiest things i ever layed my eyes on and she is Indian!!

Also, I don't know, i never really heard this stereotype before

• My friends said her niece was called ugly by some girls in USA...

• Awww, thank you so much..☺

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? What is wrong with people nowadays? Screw those people that call you ugly. I grew up in a multiracial country and I have friends whom are Indians as well and you know what? I find them to be very gorgeous! In fact, @genie23 can be a perfect example as well. 😊

• perfect example of why I said Indians are beautiful*

Screw my keyboard, sorry.

• My lovely sis!!! <3 Thanks a lot ☺

What Guys Said 12

• they're not lol.

• Indian women are actually among some of the most beautiful in the world. Its just they don't fashion themselves in ways that are appealing to most westerners. How you dress, the way you wear your hair and weather or not you use makeup can make all the difference in the world.

• no they're not.

• i would not say Indian girls are ugly at all :)

• Iv never hared this before.

• Lol they are not called ugly. If anything, it's Indian guys who get called ugly by girls.

• I don't find them attractive.

• I don't find you attractive either. you should lose some weight

• Lol who said this?

• see the anon girl's comment below...

• For me, its usually the long smashed noses, the giant poofy eyebrows, and the dark circles that seem to be around the eyes of every idian women.

Obviously, I've seen a few vert attracfive indian girls (i have of every race/nationality), but the average indian girl is not very attractive to me.

• They're not ugly by any means! Whoever says that is stupid

• I've seen many who were very pretty. Everyone tends to think the features of their own people are best but next to my own (European), I'd say Indians and Orientals are next on average.

• Thanks, race baiter! Indian girls are FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!

What Girls Said 9

• Indian girls vary in skin color, so I don't think that's the reason.

I think there are attractive/unattractive people in every race.

The simple fact that one is Indian has nothing to do with it in my eyes.

Also, some people have a preference and tend to favor other races (over Indians) that could also be the reason why.
    They may not think Indians are ugly but generally they aren't attracted to that race.

• Indian girls are GORGEOUS. They have rich skin tones like nutmeg and cinnamon. I find it hard to believe that their skin color makes them ugly when countless amounts of women are tanning to achieve that skin tone.

• I love indian girl's caramel skin. Sometimes they are overweight for my liking. (A little pudgy is too overweight for me) Also sometimes their face can be not so attractive. But I usually love most indian girls.

• They are not called ugly.

• I don't think they are ugly.

• The Bollywood ones and the average Indian girl are 2 different Indian girls no offense.
    But Lol at your response to avalon. Seems to me he constantly puts fat women down... even though he is fat.

• Ummm they're not.

• Some indian women are beautiful and some of them are ugly. Just like in any other ethnicity.

• Skin plus hair plus eyes? i don't really know