(QUIZ) Which care bear are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/beckyc13/which-care-bear-are-you

Bedtime Bear
(QUIZ) Which care bear are you?
You are Bedtime Bear! You are not lazy, but you know how to have a good night's sleep. You make sure no one stays out too late partying. This way everyone else feel refreshed and rested when they are around you.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are Love-a-lot Bear!

You are a true romantic.
    Love is always on your mind.
    You also have a keen ability to sense the future. Because of this you have been able to help guide your friends towards love.

What Guys Said 7

• You got : Bedtime Bear
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8a0f-cae3f72374ef-m.jpg
    -------
    Sure this seems accurate! (We can just ignore the fact I am a little lazy, don't get as much sleep as I probably should, and don't really care a ton on how much sleep other people get since it is their choice 😅)

• Grumpy Bear
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47fa-8be7-db24782a61b0.jpg

You are Grumpy Bear! It's OK to be grumpy, sometimes. That's because you are stuck fixing a lot broken stuff. People also perceive you as being grumpy because you are very direct. But in the end you are very talented in what you do and are an important part of the team. You do love your friends and they love you too.

• You are Tenderheart Bear! You are the most caring person around! You work with others to make sure that everyone is taken care of and feels loved. You also have a natural ability to make new people feel welcome.
    Hehehehehe. Suits me gooood.

• Hmm i got the bed time bear too. go figure lol

• I got Bedtime Bear too, same as you

• Bedtime Bear

• Funshine Bear

I think I'm more of a Grumpy Bear ==

What Girls Said 15

• Bedtime Bear
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...1-8a0f-cae3f72374ef.jpg

Same as you lol

• omg this is great.

Love-A-Lot Bear
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...486b-825d-6438d6b5d063.jpg
    You are Love-A-Lot Bear! You are a true romantic! Love is always on your mind. You also have a keen ability to sense the future. Because of this you have been able to help guide your friends toward love.

• Birthday Bear
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4620-b81f-0697634137e3.jpg
    You are Birthday Bear! You know how to have a good time! If someone needs an event planned, they can always count on you. You love parties - especially birthday parties! You have never forgotten a friend's birthday.

• Funshine Bear
    You are Funshine Bear! You are known as the fun and silly one. You love laughing and making others laugh. You light up any room with your bright and sunny personality.
    Aww I love Funshine bear!
    static3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...ot_version_).jpg

• Funshine Bear
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4663-83a0-d849efa01df8.jpg

• Funshine Bear

You are Funshine Bear! You are known as the fun and silly one. You love laughing and making others laugh. You light up any room with your bright and sunny personality :)

• Bedtime Bear cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d86-8bba-b652b1487cd1.jpg You are Bedtime Bear! You are not lazy, but you know how to have a good night's sleep. You make sure no one stays out too late partying. This way everyone else feel refreshed and rested when they are around you.

• I got fun shine bear 😬

• FUNSHINE BEAR >:O i'm too lazy to copy the stuff it said about me.

• Grumpy Bear

t_t

• I'm birthday bear! Lol!

• I got Grumpy Bear lmao I'm not surprised at all.

• I got love a lot bear 😊

• I got your type :)

• Love a lot bear !