How would you feel if someone takes creepshots of you and uploads them without your knowledge?

Something I've been wondering about and recently happened to me not long ago, found a picture of myself uploaded to a website without my consent.. How would you feel if you caught someone taking creepshots of YOU? Or found yourself on some website?

This is purely a curiosity question and am in no way shaming men or women for these photos.

What Guys Said 12

• Here's a web page describing laws relating to street photography:

www.clickinmoms.com/.../street-photography-and-the-law-7-things-you-need-to-know

If someone photographs you in a public place, they can pretty much do as they please with that photo. That's how the paparazzi make a living.

• Honestly I would laugh what would anyone want with my pic?

• Isn't that illegal?

• It would bug me, but sadly there are a few people that take picture of woman, or men and post them on forums and such it happens. Its a risk you take when you walk outside that door in the morning. I suggest contacting the website and requesting them to be removed if they bug you.

• taking creep shots is one thing but uploading it is all wrong... I would not mind the creep shots but would object to the uploading.

• my ass isn't sexy enough for anyone taking secretly pics of it

• I would go online and delete every photo that I could and attempt to track down the creep

• Im kinda ugly so naww😂

• Dont really care.

• I would report them, so the photos are taken down and their accounts will be locked.

• I'd be upset and get them removed ASAP

• not so bad if im not naked

What Girls Said 10

• Hahah has already happened to me! Some weird guy took a photo of me in class and took another for his friend soo.. I dont want to know what they were used for lmao

• Do everything in my power to get them removed.

• i'd be creeped out and would report that

• awful

• i would probably sue, or find out where they live.

• I'd want them to be taken down.

• Yeah creeped out as hell.

• I would want the pics removed.

• I'd go to the police and make them get it removed.

• I would be SO incredibly upset and would try to find a way to get them removed/have the person held accountable for illegally posting them