Why does my boyfriend always throw the past in my face? I don't know what to do

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years..i was 14 when we started dating and he was 19. We have lived together from the very beginning. Our... Show More

he brings it up because of sex..if I say no one night..he'll freak out and say go f*** so and so..i know you want to..i never get it anyways, you MUST be cheating...FYI - he does get it at least a couple times a week! like almost every night!
and I have told him how I feel..and all he says is you can say sh*t back to me, it doesn't hurt me..and I say I don't want to fight! and cry..blah blah blah..ugh I just have no idea what the hell to do anymore.!
last night was the last time he brought this up..and I did tell him I'm sick of it and would leave him and he didn't seem to care..then he's like how are we going to fix this? like hello! its YOU that needs to fix it... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• look if things are this bad, you need a break. He's not the best guy ever for you if he won't leave the past alone. look ima open up a bit and maybe you won't care maybe you will. I just got out of a relationship say 2 months ago I was with his for almost 2 years and he was my first. I dated many guys before him and did plenty with them too never naked nothing. he was my first in all that category. I cheated on him in the first month and we got past it. he always brought it up never let it go. I tried to understand but if he got back with me knowing what I had done, he shouldve let it go. our relationship ended really bad. too bad ;( my best friend, my everything is now my worst enemy. I stilll love him and it really hurts but I know its donewith. the guy I've been talking to is amazing weve been friends for about 4 months now going out, having sex all that. my family loves him, his loves me. I can't seem to give him my all , my everything and he truly respects me. never has he brought up the past. my past. he's kind of clean. point is he loves me for me. the past to him doesn't count and won't count. he knows most of it but never asked. I never thought id find someone like him especially coming out of such a bad relationship. and now I'm truly in love regreting giving my exboyfriend my everything :(

point is: you probably don't think you'll find anything better because you're so used to him so in love with him but trust me I know you're not happy and you'll find something better. foreal you're better off alone than with bad company.