What does it mean when he says "it's good to see you again" after 1.5 years?

almost 2 years ago, I made a friend with this guy in my class, and we got along so well -- we would always hang out outside of class, study together, eat, get coffee, and he would come by my house on Sunday nights to bring me food from San Francisco (I live in Cupertino; an hour away). As the... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you guys were becoming really good friends he probably meant it as in, he misses your friendship and he probably feels stupid about how you guys stopped talking so long. But also, he could mean it as, it was nice catching up with you and well, it was nice seeing you.

It depends on how your guys relationship was, you stated that you liked him and if he liked you at the time he probably meant it as, he misses talking to you and just being with you. But, it sounds like you two were pretty much best friends, so he could of meant it the other way.

I guess you have to decide whether you two were 'just friends' or more and that will help you more.

I hope this helps :)