Boyfriend and His Friend Sleep Together In The Same Bed...?

Okay. So once a week my boyfriend of three years has his best friend come over. To clear any confusion, his best friend is a guy. His friend stays... Show More

Oh, and while mentioning to him that it makes me uncomfortable he got really defensive. Usually people get defensive when they have some guilt. The other option is he might have just felt threatened that I called him out on his masculinity. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, that's a little weird. I'd be like " Dude, floor or bed". Does your boyfriend have a couch or anything else for him to sleep on? It's definitely something I wouldn't do. I MAYBE could understand it if your guy and his friend were younger, but even at that its a little strange. Have you asked him about it? Whatever answer he'd have better be good. It better be a "last resort". Me personally, I'd take the floor any day (pillow and blanket required). His comments about being curious and him being grown makes me concerned to say the least. I hope it doesn't happen too often.

• Well his room is on a floor seperate to the living room. At first it was because they were up late and fell asleep playing video games, but it became a weekly habit. Both of them are 21. What do you think?