22 year old dating 18 and 19 year olds?

22 year old dating 18 and 19 year olds? Yes? No? Maybe so?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

definitely nothing wrong with that. I've done it in the past and I've never regretted it.

age is just a number. if you don't think you can handle it, don't do it. but you may be missing out.

besides, I always say, the older, the better (if you get what I'm sayin...)

best of luck

• that's not a big age gap, when I was 19 I dated a guy who was 28 now I'm 21, and my preferred agr range is 25-31. age doesn't matter if you have a good time together and share things in common.

• theres nothing wring wth that. my boyfriend is 21 ans I'm 19 and were getting along pretty well

• definitely okay! I'm 18 and singlee ;)

• ha ha :P

• Shit, lol. Not trying to change that are you? xD

• nothing wrong with it at all, I've known 25 year olds to go out with 17year olds. Its just a number at the end of the day, as long as your happy that's all that counts

• There is noting wrong with that. Age shouldn't be the issue. As long as you both have the same common goals & care for each other then age is irrelivant.

• Yeah. Why not?

• Thanks. lol

• LOL! Your avatar is hilarios.

• thats perfectly fine...ive heard of a lot worse mate

• yes ,there is nothing wrong

• Eh seems fine to me, I have a friend who is 20 and knocked up his 16 year old GF, as long as you guys get along alright and the age difference doesn't affect anything I think you will be fine

• its more good