Is it normal to cry because you love someone so much?

My boyfriend means the world to me. But sometimes he treats me disrespectfully. But I love him more than anything in the world so I put up with it. He doesn't show me he loves me, he only says it. I've asked him why he couldn't explain his feelings clearer, but he says its not him. Sometimes, I get paranoid that he's lost interest. But he claims that I am the one? So all I do is cry because I'm so in love, so confused, and thinking I deserve better sometimes. How do I get over this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally fine to cry over loving someone, unless it's because he hurt you (which happens often, but it's not like it's normal or healthy in a good relationship). My boyfriend tells me how he feels all the time, but his actions don't always show it as much. When I feel that way, I say to him "I know you feel ____, but show me. Don't tell me." and the next time he tries, I interrupt him doing the same thing. Asking him to show me and not tell me. It works for him, you might want to give it a shot :)