My ex boyfriend keeps trying to sext me?

Dated my best friend of 13 years. We broke up a while ago. I found out he started banging a girl in our group of friends two weeks after. Months later he tried to get back with me and I found out that he was still hooking up with that girl. Now I'm seeing someone else and my ex has tried to become best friends with him. It's weird, but I don't want to be a b*tch about it. He also texts me every morning at like 6-8am and doesn't leave me alone all day. I'm trying to remain friends to keep the peace, but now he's been trying to sext me. He bought me a present and offered to take me out for a drink to celebrate my new job. Have no interest in accepting this gift or getting drinks with him. Does he like me again? Bc then I need to have an awkward talk with him about how I've moved on. Or should I just not respond and forget trying to remain friends? We're in the same fantasy football league and I'm worried this is going to get weird for our friends if we all watch the games together. I also don't know how to handle it because him and the new guy are now "best friends".

32

Most Helpful Girl

• He still wants you.. You need to have the awkward talk most guys don't try that hard just to get it in one more time