My girlfriend left me because I smoked?

My girlfriend doesn't like when i smoke cigg,3 days ago i smoked weed and cigg infront of her bestfriend, i started to see change in her behaviour from then, yesterday i got drunk and smoked weed and ciggs too and told her about getting drunk and she got mad at me.
We got into a really heated discussion where i thought its good to cool down and fix things.
I've quit everything and told her too but she broke up with me and talked to me very rudely.
She even blocked my messaged in fb, how to get her back :')

I went up to her school today and talked to her about this.
I said I've left all those things.
I was not addicted to pot and alco, i was addicted to cigg.
She was definitely very very angry and after 20 mins she was annoyed and left.
I was soo upset i didn't say a word and i came back home.
When i reached, i got a call from her, we are back together now and its been 3 days i haven't smoked.
:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Go up to her and be sincere how you feel?

• What should i tell her?

• @rainbowdash_262 sounds like yoy are talking about me

• @funny_strange_man Not at all. Trying to help him out. I guess i'm useless to help now ha.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you knew that it bothered her and you were willing to quit, why did you wait to quit until she decided to break up with you? It's probably too late to salvage anything now.

• Please help, i want her back!

• But believe me im ready to sacrifice anything for her

• She has concluded that you have revealed your character in your actions. Your willingness to "do anything" when you finally realize that there actually are consequences does not negate what she thinks she has learned about you.

You don't always get a second or third chance to do the right thing. Sometimes, you don't learn your lesson until you suffer some consequences. I think this will be one of those learning experiences for you.

What Girls Said 12

• Smoking and drug use are two major deal breakers in a relationship. For both health and social/family reasons, there are still a lot of people in the world that are put off by those things and do not want to be associated with someone who does. She was clearly disgusted by it and based on her reaction, it's likely you won't ever get her back.

• Unless you don't care about dying early, smoking is a very bad habit and raises those doctor and hospital bills if God forbid you end up with cancer. That's what happened to my grandfather. Smoking in majority is a major deal breaker. I have serious asthma problems and I can not deal with people who smoke. You need to serious stay clean and don't think about her. Especially if she talked to you very rudely. That is a indication that she doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Now is definitely not the time to be think about dating her again. Now is the time to think about what your actions caused you to lose. Her reaction is her saying she's moving on. Sorry to say it like this, but that's the truth.

• Stay clean for one. Stop smoking. And don't expect anything right away.

• Personally, I hate it. When I see an attractive person, I would like the way they look and admire them. As soon as they take out a cigarette and start smoking, they're suddenly ugly to me. I think it makes a person unattractive plus it's bad for your health. Your girlfriends sounds a lot like me except I wouldn't even give you chance, let alone have you as my boyfriend. Keep clean for a month, let friends know that you're stopping also. Keep pursuing your girlfriend, she may have seen a future with you minus the cigarette smoke and weed. If you show her you're serious about her and quitting smoking, she may come back to you IF she does want you.

• Well give her time to cool down for a start. And stop repeatedly doing it knowing it bothers her

• If its a deal breaker, there's nothing you can do.

• I've left all these things

• but you already did it and she made up her mind.
      shouldn't have done it to begin with.

• there's nothing i can do to bring her back?

• I'd have dropped you. I'm not an enabler, and if I can drop one of my good friends because of weed & smoking, I can drop a boyfriend.

But if you were serious about wanting to quit everything, I'd help you. The thing is that my friend chose weed over me. If you chose me over weed, I wouldn't drop you.

• well when you do something liked that in front of her when you specifically knew she didn't like it, what did you expect would happen? I completely understand where she is coming from and I think the best thing you could do is give it some time, you need to understand her boundaries

• You just have to stay clean. If you see her again in person in a few weeks or something, you can tell her that you are still clean. That might work.

• Unless this is a repeated offense, give her some time to cool down (3 or 4 days maybe) and try to contact her again. Just make sure you apologize sincerely and let her know that you have quit. Then the ball is in her court. Good luck!

• I'd piss you off too.
    I can't endure people who smoke and drink

• I would too.

What Guys Said 10

• Time to move on and look for a new girlfriend. She has to WANT to take you back and actually believe that you had quit smoking and drinking for real. If she does not want to take your back or believe you then getting her back is not going to ever happen.

• Smart girl.

• You need to think

• I would dump someone of I found out that they did drugs.

• Dude don't date a girl like that. She doesn't care for you if she's leaving you because you smoke. My ex was a professional singer, daughter of a doctor, HATED cigarettes. I'm a heavy smoker, I smoke indoors. She stuck round for 4 years.

• Good for her. Go smoke alone. She doesn't want to breathe your dirty smoke.

• Great! There are still clever girls. Smoker is always a bad example.

• If you want her back stop smoking.

• she's very shallow