Why would a guy start following random girls on instagram after a break up?

Why would a guy start following random girls on instagram few days after a break up? And liking their photos?
Does that mean he's moved on?
he's over his ex?
How could a guy move on that fast?
Does this mean he will never go back with her?

• He might come back
  • Yeh means he will never go back with her

3794

Most Helpful Guy

• Depend what kind of person he is. If he the kind who like attention then its a good way to get one. When a guy in love then break up, they tend to act strong in the eyes of his ex and his friends. Post break up syndrome for guys happens weeks after the break up

• Post break up syndrome? Examples?

• I called it post break up syndrome, in girls it happened right after the break up.
      For example is like the questions whether break up is the right thing to do, how you missing him so much but have to held back due to break up, the cries, the blues, etc.
      For guys it happens late, weeks or even months after break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow random guys too. Post a sexy selfie. His dick will cry tears of regret for eternity and mourn.

What Guys Said 93

• Cause he is trying to forget you.

• If he loves you, he will definitely call you. If he didn't call you, then simply leave him. Stop thinking about him. Busy yourself in your work. There are so many good guys in this world. You will surely find another guy who care for you and your relationship. And please, don't cry. Those tears are worth millions

• It probably means he is horny. Its not indicative of any of the things you mentioned

• you're stalking, want him return?

• She's abusive and mentally retarded. What can you expect?

• Get the fuck out dickhead

• Hey I think your therapist is calling. He wants to know why you have been avoiding him.

• Neither of your answers is right. Think before what happened so you broke up. Then look into yourself and his do you want the same relationship back. If you do then why did he stop what did yoi do wrong. If you can fix everything he'll cone back. That doesn't mean you need to fix anything you don't like.

• Won't vote could mean either. Right now he is in that "rebound" phase and uncomfortable alone. He is doing what we all do and making the mistake of thinking he is ready to start another relationship when he should be focusing on being comfortable alone again.

• There's more to it than that I think. He could have moved on. Or he could be trying to move on. He could be trying to make it look like he's moved on when he hasn't. Or he could be expressing a new kind of freedom he had missed for the period of time he was in a relationship

• Means he is trying to prove he moved on but in reallity he's having a bad time

• I'm agreeing with the individual who mentioned distracting themselves.

They now have to deal with being alone. It sucks and is lonely.

Social media is a good outlet for reducing such feelings of loneliness.

• it means he's looking for someone new. She could potentially get him back still but she's going to have to regain his interest.

• It's a step in moving on, I would say.

• Liking pics on Instagram is just that. You see a pic you like and you double tap, nothing more. I do it when ever I'm bored mostly. But if he's having conversations with the girls he's liking, that's a different story. Then he may be trying to establish a connection.

• I can't vote for one or the other but, it's my personal opinion that when you break up, it's usually over. Also I think girls get over guys quicker and are dating quicker.

• When you've lost something and don't know if you can get it back, you try to replace it in case it doesn't come back; he's preparing for the prospect of it being a permanent break up even though he may not want it to be.

I'm surprised at how pessimistic the girls are voting.

• it means that he's can breathe freely. he can look at other girls freely. and it doesn't mean that he will/won't go back to ex.
    that's all

• its not that he might come back, OR that he never will, it's just that since the breakup he now has the freedom of doing what he wants without arguing with the girlfriend, it may become something in the future if he connects well enough with a new girl

• Technology bullshit does not matter. That's the answer. You're fretting about something that is meaningless.

• if he is doing that and if its making you envious and you want him back then his trick has worked though it could be intentional or unintentional because many guys do it for just for moving on aswell. But if that matters to you in slightest way that means you are not over him yet and just a simple message can sort things out and even if it doesn't trying never hurts right?

• because he's bangin the shit out of all of them

• It means that he is back on the market and looking for another woman.

• When a half decent guy is with a girl he restrains himself in order to not have those questions like "Why are you fallowing this girl?" Seriously though, we hate those sort of questions. once the relationship is over he unrestraines himself and does his own thing again. and yes, he has probably moved on.

• He's moved on and realised that he can freely follow girls on IG. I bet he's SUPER happy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Basically, he's looking for distractions

• One of 2 things: 1) he's throwing himself out there in an attempt to distract himself from his pain, or 2) he knows you're able to see and he is trying to hurt you because he is in pain.

• I don't know but after a break there's no time to waste but to go on to the next one.

• None of these options are realistic. They are too far apart from reality. Guys just like to look at girls, whether they are in a relationship or not. Don't question those things to much and think about moving on yoirself :)

• He's sad, and possibly trying to fill the void by engrossing himself in viewing attractive girls in hopes one might click and he could hopefully move on.

• Sounds like a guy reaching out and not wanting to "crawl back".

Sad he has to go to Instagram for that.
    He's boosting someone's ego and social standing tho.

• It means he can't find anything better to do with his time and the the girl in question should consider he probably did her a favor by breaking up.

• How sucking opinions actually the person is in pain and he is looking for someone to know his pain n stand for him in opposite gender. He is also confused n afraid to approach u to get back he not moved on he is searching for clearance of his confusions and to share his pain.. He will be back if u try him back heart fully

• More from Guys
    63

What Girls Said 36

• It doesn't mean anything... 😐😐😐
    That's what Insta is for... it only means something if they are talking

• You broke up & suddenly his behavior did a 180? Sounds like he’s screaming for your attention, trying to make you feel some type of way

• He is probably looking for a new girl.
    It could be only sexual rn but he won't look back if he finds someone.

• He was probably waking the entire relationship to go like those girl's photos. Some people feel like they've gotta be in a relationship at all times, and some just want to be.

• U r half correct

• Know not waiting want someone to listen n share his pain next relationship takes time tht too know guarantee so he just want someone to depend on thtsy

• If it's that fast could mean he never cared about the girl he broke up in the first place.

• Its feels like he showing up that he not really sad about breaking up and just chill looking for another girl..

• or that means they are hot to look at I follow guys I find hot on Instagram and will still do even after I break up with someone doesn't mean I'm over them.

• I think he wants to get his mind off of his ex. I don't think you can tell if he comes back from this. It's never good if exes get back together though.

• Two bad poll choices. He’s trying too move on. You should too.

• Very bad advice ever

• @sidvt this is the best advice given. You're an idiot. This chick explained in another post how crazy she was and how much she abused this guy and stalked him. He's not coming back. Don't be an idiot.

• Ok I didn't see where she abused if she abused n stalked then he won't come

• Some do

• ur reading too much into it. just stop caring, you've broken up and it means nothing

• Because they're hot

• He wants to make you jelous... dont give it to him #beaboss πŸ‘

• Tryna make you jealous?

• Ok first chill ouuttt and then secondly, probably trying to know or find interest in more people so yeah, maybe he's trying to move on, doesn't mean he will or won't

• Isn't that the meaning for instagram

• my boyfriend used like their pictures I broke up with him

• To meet someone else

• he needs to jerk off to other girls' photos.

• He’s basically trying to see if you’re jealous or not. Guys love doing that so you can be pissed off for some reason.

• Maybe he's already started talking to them before, but only dared to follow them after the break up.

• He might come back or moved on also... but basically he's trying to distract himself

• I mean if you really think about it if a guy likes other girl's stuff like that he might be trying to catch their attention but then again he could be that type of person that likes just to like nothing more nothing less.

• Trying to find new girls

• it means its instagram

• He wants to make her jealous

• He not going back he a ex for reasons.

• He's done and looking for some rebounds.

• Yes he would follow anyone who is alive just to get you out of his head

• He’s ready to move on

• More from Girls
    6