Why would a guy start following random girls on instagram after a break up?

Why would a guy start following random girls on instagram few days after a break up? And liking their photos?
Does that mean he's moved on?
he's over his ex?
How could a guy move on that fast?
Does this mean he will never go back with her?

• He might come back
    Vote A
  • Yeh means he will never go back with her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Depend what kind of person he is. If he the kind who like attention then its a good way to get one. When a guy in love then break up, they tend to act strong in the eyes of his ex and his friends. Post break up syndrome for guys happens weeks after the break up

0|2
    0|0
    • Post break up syndrome? Examples?

• I called it post break up syndrome, in girls it happened right after the break up.
      For example is like the questions whether break up is the right thing to do, how you missing him so much but have to held back due to break up, the cries, the blues, etc.
      For guys it happens late, weeks or even months after break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow random guys too. Post a sexy selfie. His dick will cry tears of regret for eternity and mourn.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 93

• If he loves you, he will definitely call you. If he didn't call you, then simply leave him. Stop thinking about him. Busy yourself in your work. There are so many good guys in this world. You will surely find another guy who care for you and your relationship. And please, don't cry. Those tears are worth millions

0|1
    0|0
  • There's more to it than that I think. He could have moved on. Or he could be trying to move on. He could be trying to make it look like he's moved on when he hasn't. Or he could be expressing a new kind of freedom he had missed for the period of time he was in a relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Won't vote could mean either. Right now he is in that "rebound" phase and uncomfortable alone. He is doing what we all do and making the mistake of thinking he is ready to start another relationship when he should be focusing on being comfortable alone again.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he is doing that and if its making you envious and you want him back then his trick has worked though it could be intentional or unintentional because many guys do it for just for moving on aswell. But if that matters to you in slightest way that means you are not over him yet and just a simple message can sort things out and even if it doesn't trying never hurts right?

1|0
    0|0
  • You asked this question before. He doesn't want to be with you. Stop being a crazy ex bitch and stalking him. Leave him alone.

0|0
    0|1
    • Who are u

• Show All
    • @DrIdo I gave her good advice, she responded with the rage. Bitch deserves zero respect for being an abusive cunt that forced her boyfriend into dumping her stupid ass. Her insults are very amusing though. I'm surprised she takes herself so seriously when she has absolutely no integrity what-so-ever and will literally be crying herself to sleep for a few weeks whilst refreshing her Instagram and stalking her ex. :D

• Advice is not good advice when you insult her by saying she's a "crazy ex bitch" or "abusive cunt" or an "abusive psychopath stalker"

Here's some advice for you:
      Try to formulate your opinion in a more formal way that doesn't insult people you know nothing about.

• I'm agreeing with the individual who mentioned distracting themselves.

They now have to deal with being alone. It sucks and is lonely.

Social media is a good outlet for reducing such feelings of loneliness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of your answers is right. Think before what happened so you broke up. Then look into yourself and his do you want the same relationship back. If you do then why did he stop what did yoi do wrong. If you can fix everything he'll cone back. That doesn't mean you need to fix anything you don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liking pics on Instagram is just that. You see a pic you like and you double tap, nothing more. I do it when ever I'm bored mostly. But if he's having conversations with the girls he's liking, that's a different story. Then he may be trying to establish a connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you've lost something and don't know if you can get it back, you try to replace it in case it doesn't come back; he's preparing for the prospect of it being a permanent break up even though he may not want it to be.

I'm surprised at how pessimistic the girls are voting.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not that he might come back, OR that he never will, it's just that since the breakup he now has the freedom of doing what he wants without arguing with the girlfriend, it may become something in the future if he connects well enough with a new girl

0|0
    0|0
  • When a half decent guy is with a girl he restrains himself in order to not have those questions like "Why are you fallowing this girl?" Seriously though, we hate those sort of questions. once the relationship is over he unrestraines himself and does his own thing again. and yes, he has probably moved on.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's afraid that he'll fall for her in an instant the girl and he talk...
    So he starts talking to other girls, flirt and sometimes even go on a date to give her a signal to hate him
    That guy deeply still loves the girl but he also sees the trouble both have when in a relation.
    Either he doesn't like her behaviour or some other problem due to which they broke up!

0|0
    0|0
  • How sucking opinions actually the person is in pain and he is looking for someone to know his pain n stand for him in opposite gender. He is also confused n afraid to approach u to get back he not moved on he is searching for clearance of his confusions and to share his pain.. He will be back if u try him back heart fully

0|0
    1|0
  • Thing is why are people so expected to get back with an Ex? Reason they are an ex leave them in the dust, follow some guys yourself, get a new hobbie anything to improve yourself and show what they are missing

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these options are realistic. They are too far apart from reality. Guys just like to look at girls, whether they are in a relationship or not. Don't question those things to much and think about moving on yoirself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • One of 2 things: 1) he's throwing himself out there in an attempt to distract himself from his pain, or 2) he knows you're able to see and he is trying to hurt you because he is in pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • it means he's looking for someone new. She could potentially get him back still but she's going to have to regain his interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm doing that right now. Speaking for myself, moved on? No I haven't.
    Would i get back with her?
    Slim chance, if it failed once why not again, i'd struggle to decide over potentially being happy with her forever, or getting hurt again.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been doing that a few times. the reason of that is to try finding new love and also a try to move on. it didn't work out like that because getting a new girlfriend after a breakup is more likely a reassurance than new feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • He's is trying to divert his mind. But guys are emotionally fool.. few good words and they might come back. So if u want him back... try to reach him... but dobt become psyco... draw some lines and understand if its really over

0|0
    0|0
    • What type of words?

• Show All
    • Is it what if... or is it true?

• That's with on of my ex's I f*****g love

• He's sad, and possibly trying to fill the void by engrossing himself in viewing attractive girls in hopes one might click and he could hopefully move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't vote for one or the other but, it's my personal opinion that when you break up, it's usually over. Also I think girls get over guys quicker and are dating quicker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a guy reaching out and not wanting to "crawl back".

Sad he has to go to Instagram for that.
    He's boosting someone's ego and social standing tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably means he is horny. Its not indicative of any of the things you mentioned

0|2
    0|0
  • He can follow whoever the hell he wants with or without being in a relationship people need to get this stupidity out of their head that 1 follow =marriage kids and a house.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means that he's can breathe freely. he can look at other girls freely. and it doesn't mean that he will/won't go back to ex.
    that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Means he is trying to prove he moved on but in reallity he's having a bad time

2|0
    0|0
  • Technology bullshit does not matter. That's the answer. You're fretting about something that is meaningless.

0|1
    0|0
  • He may wanting to make his ex jealous. Or he just wants to meet a new girl. It's not possible to say whether he comes back or not, it depends on many factors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course he wants to find a replacement girlfriend and quick before his 'lower brain' starts bugging the crap out of him again... Which doesn't take long.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 36

• It doesn't mean anything... 😐😐😐
    That's what Insta is for... it only means something if they are talking

0|1
    0|0
  • He was probably waking the entire relationship to go like those girl's photos. Some people feel like they've gotta be in a relationship at all times, and some just want to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • U r half correct

• Waiting*

• Know not waiting want someone to listen n share his pain next relationship takes time tht too know guarantee so he just want someone to depend on thtsy

• I think he wants to get his mind off of his ex. I don't think you can tell if he comes back from this. It's never good if exes get back together though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if you really think about it if a guy likes other girl's stuff like that he might be trying to catch their attention but then again he could be that type of person that likes just to like nothing more nothing less.

0|1
    0|0
  • or that means they are hot to look at I follow guys I find hot on Instagram and will still do even after I break up with someone doesn't mean I'm over them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You broke up & suddenly his behavior did a 180? Sounds like he’s screaming for your attention, trying to make you feel some type of way

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok first chill ouuttt and then secondly, probably trying to know or find interest in more people so yeah, maybe he's trying to move on, doesn't mean he will or won't

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to make you jelous... dont give it to him #beaboss 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's that fast could mean he never cared about the girl he broke up in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its feels like he showing up that he not really sad about breaking up and just chill looking for another girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • ur reading too much into it. just stop caring, you've broken up and it means nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s basically trying to see if you’re jealous or not. Guys love doing that so you can be pissed off for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is probably looking for a new girl.
    It could be only sexual rn but he won't look back if he finds someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two bad poll choices. He’s trying too move on. You should too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very bad advice ever

• @sidvt this is the best advice given. You're an idiot. This chick explained in another post how crazy she was and how much she abused this guy and stalked him. He's not coming back. Don't be an idiot.

• Ok I didn't see where she abused if she abused n stalked then he won't come

• my boyfriend used like their pictures I broke up with him

0|1
    0|0
  • He might come back or moved on also... but basically he's trying to distract himself

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's already started talking to them before, but only dared to follow them after the break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he would follow anyone who is alive just to get you out of his head

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're hot

0|0
    0|1
  • Tryna make you jealous?

1|0
    0|0
  • he needs to jerk off to other girls' photos.

0|0
    1|0
  • He wants to make her jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that the meaning for instagram

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to find new girls

0|0
    0|0
  • He not going back he a ex for reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • To meet someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • it means its instagram

0|0
    0|0
  • He's done and looking for some rebounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s ready to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes