Why would a guy start following random girls on instagram after a break up?

Why would a guy start following random girls on instagram few days after a break up? And liking their photos?
Does that mean he's moved on?
he's over his ex?
How could a guy move on that fast?
Does this mean he will never go back with her?

• He might come back
  • Yeh means he will never go back with her

3794

Most Helpful Guy

• Depend what kind of person he is. If he the kind who like attention then its a good way to get one. When a guy in love then break up, they tend to act strong in the eyes of his ex and his friends. Post break up syndrome for guys happens weeks after the break up

• Post break up syndrome? Examples?

• I called it post break up syndrome, in girls it happened right after the break up.
      For example is like the questions whether break up is the right thing to do, how you missing him so much but have to held back due to break up, the cries, the blues, etc.
      For guys it happens late, weeks or even months after break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow random guys too. Post a sexy selfie. His dick will cry tears of regret for eternity and mourn.