I told him to lose my number and stop contacting me. But now I regret it. Will he reach out to me eventually?

I was talking to this guy for about 3 weeks. He was all into me. Making time for me before and after work. Told me he couldn't believe he felt the way he did so soon. Then he tells me, he is spoiling me and has to stop giving me so much attention. After that I noticed a change. He wasn't trying to see me as much. He still texted and called, but it was always during his work hours, not after work. When I brought this to his attention he made an effort to change. During a conversation the topic of his children's mother came up. They seem like they get along so well(which is good) I asked him did he think they would get back together. He said maybe, he didn't know what the future held. That made me feel like maybe he was stringing me along, and maybe they are still involved. Here is where I messed up. I should have faded into the background, and dealt with him on a diff level. I told him it was best if we didn't talk anymore. We ended up getting into an argument via text, because he threw jabs and I threw back. I told him to loose my number and don't call. And he hasn't. Even after I apologized for not being "Christian like" (he had pointed that out in the text) He said some hurtful things, but I know he was upset for me telling him we should end it. I wish I hadn't told him to loose my number and not to call, because I do miss our conversations. Guys; Would you call back? From a guy's point of view what is he thinking? Part of me wants to call and tell him I didn't mean it and lets start over, but the other part of me keeps hearing him say, "It's my way, I write the book" and my head is saying "Don't you dare call him back, if he really cared he would reach out." What do you think?
  • Ladies: Have you ever told a guy to get lost and regretted it?
  • Guy's:Have you ever tried to come back around after a girl told you to stop calling?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• If you told me to hoop it. No I wouldnt.

You have to do the chasing now miss. I'm sorry to say that, but you told him what you wanted, and he is giving you everything you want. So now it seems like you will have to do the fixing.

Btw, your head sounds like its playing its own tricks on you, since you where the one to tell him to leave.. And your heads telling you things like it was him that did it, when really it was you, in reality.

If you really want him back, you will have to reach out to him. Not one call. It would have to be a couple, so he knows that your not playing with him.

Face it if you call once, he will be like oh she probably miss dialed me. If you call 2 or 3 times, then he will know that your being serious and actually want to speak to him.

You have to do the chasing now. I suggest you tell that voice in your head to shut up, cause you told him to hoop it. Not the other way around.

Good luck!

• Yea you're right. I felt like he was stringing me along and playing head games. His favorite thing to say was "I write the book, it's my way." I think the best thing for me to do is what I should have done in the first place...fade to black. Our paths are bound to cross again, and maybe we'll see what happens when they do.

• Yea I don't know if they will "cross" again, since you told him to hoop it. I'm sure if he sees you again he won't be approaching you. lol and yea he's right, I say the same thing, "i write the book" ha! That's crazy that he says that, cause I honestly say it too.

• oh and one more thing, cause I just saw the vote poll. I chased my first true love for like 3 years, and she just kept telling me to hoop it. I don't know why, but she did. So I will never chase again. Sorry.