I'm Fat, But That Doesn't Mean I Have To Lower My Dating Standards

I know that hot is relative and all inclusive depending on who you chat with, but for these purposes, let's talk about the "universally attractive" kind of hot. You know, the kind fat chicks don't deserve? We want to pretend that we don't know what I'm talking about, but let's be real; we totally do. The fact that "fat chicks bang 'hot' guys" was one of the most powerful realizations I've had thus far.

In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small (because of my body) and potentially full of guys I didn't personally find sexy. So I would have to settle for anyone that would take me. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall, fit and with a six pack) like fat chicks? Well, let me tell you something: through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were champing at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred.

"Girls" showed what society thinks about that when Hannah's character has a weekend romance with an attractive and wealthy doctor. People flipped their shit. "Patrick Wilson is so hot he would never do Lena Dunham" was the most eye catching. Wilson's wife responded to that rubbish here, but the tweet speaks volumes about what the majority of people think unconventional women deserve. Jesus christ, it's annoying.

I won't spill the details of my bedroom coming and goings, but lets just say this: the hottest guys in Tucson and I get along just fine. Know this: the myth that "atypical" bodies can't be paired with "typically attractive" bodies is false. Women need to know that all bodies can be paired with all bodies and we don't have to settle for fat guys even if we are fat ourselves.

I'm Fat, But That Doesn't Mean I Have To Lower My Dating StandardsI'm Fat, But That Doesn't Mean I Have To Lower My Dating Standards

4094

Most Helpful Guy

• This entire Mytake is completely hypocritical. "Lower your standards" basically means fat women don't have to date fat or ugly men.
    It's supposed to be a message about fat acceptance or empowerment yet she gleefully and eagerly "fat shames" guys for being overweight as "beneath her standards".

Then there is the whole problem with the notion that just because a guy might be a model or look like one, that he's automatically a "higher standard" in the dating pool. The guy could be a complete ass. This seems to be all about appearances and superficial. If it's wrong to judge fat women by appearances, why isn't it wrong to judge hot men by their appearances as if they are at the top of the dating food chain because they have six-pack?

Finally, let's stop pretending that obesity is sexy or attractive. It is not. I'm not advocating fat shaming people or belittling people but pretending that hugely obese women are sexy is as ridiculous as saying that Governor Chris Christie or Steve Bannon in a speedo would be a sexy example of a male.

• if you're fat and you're not attracted to fat people, there is nothing hypocritical about it. we can choose who we are attracted to.

• I have found that people, in general, are hypocritical. There is A LOT of hypocrisy going on in the dating scene and in people's apparent "dating preferences".

• Also funny how @afnabe is "no longer active". I think it was probably a fake account created by the original poster..

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree. one of my friends is clinically obese and she gets with the hottest guys ever lol... like... MODELS. :p I don't know why people think that because you look a certain way you can't POSSIBLY be attractive to someone who looks different. by that logic, all interracial relationships are moot. relationships where one person is way taller should get scrapped. etc. etc. most importantly, I don't know why all these people who ARE NOT IN THE RELATIONSHIP, put their two cents in. people should just mind their own business.

• obese... yea but I bet it's just for sex... I seriously doubt those model guys make her their girlfriend and take her to amazing model events with a clinical obese women...
      cmon now lol... that just doesn't happen

• "12/14 is pretty much average these days in the US anyways"

^^ Yes and no.

Yes in terms of strictly mathematical averages, but, no if you're talking about anything middle-class or higher.
      That mathematical average is the result of the fact that the lower socioeconomic classes are both MUCH fatter and MUCH more numerous than the middle, upper-middle and upper classes.

Among middle-class and higher people — especially in metro areas of any significant size — lmao the average woman is nowhere close to that big. In those demographics, the VAST majority of women are going to represent the same swath covered by "straight sizes" (= not plus sizes) in retail stores.
      Because, like, businesses aren't all colossally fucking stupid ahha. There's a reason why basically EVERY store at yr local shopping mall — except for the one or two that cater specifically to plus sizes — stocks sizes 2-12 (maybe 0, 00 or 14), and primarily sizes 4-10. Because that's the size of the VAST majority of

• women in the middle class and above.

You could easily walk around a coastal city, and/or a reasonably well-to-do inner-ring suburb of a coastal city, all day long for an entire week or two before you'd see ONE non-pregnant woman who's too big for straight sizes.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 93

• sure, you have a right to want a 10/10 guy, no arguments there...
    BUT if said 10/10 guy doesn't find you attractive because of you being fat does not mean he should lower his standards for you either.

it works both ways, not just the one

• If he doesn't like me then he is just shallow. You shouldn't be judged only by the way you look.

• @Edwin23 only just noticed the "I am not settling for an overweight ugly dude" response from her/him on someone else's opinion, despite preaching to me how "I shouldn't judge based on looks."

100% confirmed troll, good job op, i took your bait

• Wow that is hypocritical! In your own words, you said that "we don't have to settle for fat guys even if we are fat ourselves."
      So you don't have to "settle" for fat guys because they are unattractive to you but if a man thinks you are unattractive because of your size, HE is shallow?
      Wow!

• well I have a couple of issues with this, first and foremost being your basically attacking men who don't want you because of your size. I mean, if you don't have to lower your standards then why do they? That's hypocritical. I also don't think any one said or believed that their is not one good looking guy who wouldn't be with some one who wasn't attractive and/or over weight, what is being acknowledged is that this is not the norm. Now I'm glad technology has allowed you to hone in on that small group but this doesn't change the fact that its still a small group. Secondly my question would be how many of them wanted a relationship and how many wanted sex? Because those are two different things, a man can want sex with a woman but not want a relationship. Acting like they are the same is a big mistake. The other issue is of course that your using ancedotes to justify to women who are not in good shape to continue to be unhealthy which of course is not going to work for probably 90% of women who are overweight and/or unattractive. I mean I know a woman who is alone and miserable and its specifically because (well she has a very entitled personality not unlike your own) she refuses to lower her expectations, she thinks she can get the rich good looking guy when she lives with her mother, barely works, is clearly lazy as hell (hence the extreme obesity) and has a shitty personality. She will be alone almost certainly for the rest of her life and this is the reality of most women in similar situations. When some one says this they are not being mean, they are telling you reality, they are encouraging you to work on yourself, be some one some one whishes to be with and in return you can have a better life. Its not an attack its an attempt to fix the problems that make you miserable. Your take seems to be a lot more about you being miserable not "empowered" as its you trying to justify yourself to the world, if you loved yourself, if you looked at yourself and saw yourself as attractive you wouldn't need to do that, you wouldn't go to a site and, from how your saying it I must imagine, have sex with random guys in order to feel like your desirable. I'm sorry but the facts still stand, if your overweight the likelihood of you being with a active muscular guy are slim. Your not entitled to love, especially if you don't even love yourself enough to try and make yourself better then you currently are.

• Wow well said that was deep af

• @Tanisha69 Thanks. Most issues like this are an attempt to validate and prove to ourselves that what we are doing is acceptable rather then to others, and unfortunately leads to deeper suffering in the long run rather then making them feel better about themselves.

• Its more common to see fat girls hooking up with hot guys than it is to see fat guys hooking up with hot girls, but its more common to see fat guys married to hot women than it is to see fat girls married to hot guys.

Since guys have lower standards for casual sex and the demand for casual sex is higher from males that allows girls to play around out of their leagues when it comes to hookups and flings.

• The sense of self-entitlement is strong you should get to choose fit attractive guys despite being a lazy pig yourself lose some fucking weight (and the attitude) and maybe this won't be just a fantasy mytake.

• guys who aren't fit and attractive aren't entitled to her either.

• What a fucking cancerous MyTake. So you reject ugly guys for their looks but when attractive guys reject you for your looks they're shallow?

Ugly guys need to stick with ugly girls and vice versa.

If you are unattractive, there should be no expectation for you to get attractive partners.

• Even a girl who's healthy and exercises regularly, if she doesn't have a face like Angelina Jolie but the guy still finds her attractive, she still doesn't deserve the hot guy?

• She literally said
      "we don't have to settle for fat guys even if we are fat ourselves."

Then
      "If he doesn't like me then he is just shallow. You shouldn't be judged only by the way you look"
      "

• Also I'm deanonymizing this shit because I hold my opinion loud and proud!

• You can say that all you want but you won't meet a hot guy if you are fat... not trying to be rude. You need to either change yourself or go for someone like you or alternatively you could keep seeking a guy with your high standards and stay lonely. The truth.

• I have already met lots of hot guys who like for who I am. I don't need to settle for some overweight ugly dude.

• ok so the overweight buy is a ugly dude... but your overweight and not an ugly girl?
      lol I don't get that logic hahah

• that's a hasty generalization, not the truth dumbo

• "I'm Fat, But That Doesn't Mean I Have To Lower My Dating Standards"

Yes, you do.

"The fact that "fat chicks bang 'hot' guys" was one of the most powerful realizations I've had thus far."

Yeah. Men often cast wide nets when they want to get their dicks wet. Alcohol is a powerful thing.

"I found myself with over a hundred men who were champing at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred."

Your nose is growing, Pinocchio.

""Girls" showed what society thinks about that when Hannah's character has a weekend romance with an attractive and wealthy doctor. People flipped their shit."

"Girls" isn't real life. Movies and television also shows that every average Joe just needs to patiently wait for his dream girl's boyfriend to inevitably show the world that he's an evil prick to ultimately end up with the girl. This is why people grow up feeling entitled and thinking they are the main character to well... anything, instead of understanding that they are the random ass extra in the corner with maybe one line.

"Know this: the myth that "atypical" bodies can't be paired with "typically attractive" bodies is false. Women need to know that all bodies can be paired with all bodies and we don't have to settle for fat guys even if we are fat ourselves."

So apparently the basic principles of supply and demand do not exist in Magical Christmas Land, the place you are clearly from. If fat, unattractive girls don't have to settle for less than the hottest guys, who are the hot girls sleeping with?

Are you suggesting we now live in a world where unattractive girls get hot guys and unattractive guys get the hot girls? Because if that were true, someone forgot to hand me my hot girl coupons.

You are delusional. Lose weight or accept reality.

• What you're saying is not entirely true. If a hot guy was to walk into a bar and there were 10 women. Five were slim and sexy and the other five were very obese, the hot guy, unless he has a fat fetish, is going to pick a sexy slim woman over an obese woman. Maybe the woman on the dating site got hot men chasing after her because these men got rejected from all the other fit women on the site, so as a last resort these desperate men had no choice but to chase after the obese women.

• thats a hasty generalization.

• @afnabe I don't care. It's just a fact.

• hasty generalizations are not facts. and just because you think it is a fact, it doesn't make it a fact. this is called the false consensus effect because you are projecting. not every guy thinks like you.

• sorry but i have to use this, seems appropriate
    media2.giphy.com/media/p5h3GP4t5JjAQ/giphy.gif

• So in essence you are saying that big girls deserve hot guys but those hot guys deserve a big girl? Lol... I'm not sure if I get it completely hahaha

That is twisted lol...

• thats not the point she's trying to make. you are making a hasty generalization.

• It's not about not deserving since in some cases losing weight is hard if you've a disease or genetic that makes losing weight harder, but if you don't want to lowering your standards you can't expect getting a person fitting into you standard. People wants what they wants and in the Western world the majority of people prefer a slim fit partner, in addition to the people belonging to the hot category is rare.

If you wants a handsome man it's a bigger chance getting one in Mauritania since the beauty standard there is different then in Europe, US etc. There it's a desirable feature to be overweight for women due cultural reasons, but since it's a patriarchy society men don't need to be overweight there. Some of them works a lot making them slim and fit.

I also have high standards in dating. I wants a partner who looks either South-European, Middle-eastern, Asian or South-American, but who's Norwegian like me, have same values as me and following Norwegian culture. It's less likely for me to find it since there's very few people who looks like that in my country and the majority of them are immigrants or refugees. If I first finds one who's both Norwegian and looks good, we also needs to be compatible in other ways too which is difficult to find. I don't want to lowering my standards, but I don't expect getting what I wants either.

• I'm not even going to point everything wrong with your post, I'm sure all the other opinions beat me to it.

Just wanna clear something up, being fat is NOT healthy. This thinking might help you sleep better at night but it should NOT discourage you from losing weight because YOU think you're fine.

• You're totally delusional. Good luck with your ill-health.

by the way those guys have some kind of twisted fat fetish. Nature abhors unhealthy excesses like obesity.

• Fat is never good and no it's not attractive, you want to think that it is attractive because it becomes more and more standard thing in the States while we the fit guys (and girls) have become the minority. When I hear obese people that they are attractive, I tell them "Don't kid yourself, you are not." Also if you slim down you will become healthier.

• some fat people have faces that look better than yours and they are way more attractive than you

• OMFG. Seriously? We had a guy just claiming the same thing. Just no. If you need to lose some weight then eat less and hit the gym.

• Wow, this is happening. Fat women trying to convince people that fat is hot. Yup... fuck science...

• But don't fit military personnel get married to fat women? And they become dependas?

• Well, on both sides, they can't see each other often and that's why they cheat. Neither is there for each other physically when needed.

• they're not trying to convince people that fat is hot.

• A fat girl can get laid by a good looking guy who's down for some hogging. In other news, water is wet.

• Even this isn't true.

I know very few guys that would actually bone women they find unattractive, even when they're super horny.

• @Deathcore_Rulez_D00d -- Then you and I travel in different circles.

• Probably then.

I mean if a hot guy is REALLY horny, he could settle for an average looking girl. He would literally have no reason to settle for someone unattractive

• I see that first picture and i'm like, "Damn, that girl's got some good game" hahahaha. Respect tho. Love is love is love. I wouldn't leave a girl I love just because she put on weight after a period of years. I'd help her get back in shape.

• Sure some thirsty guys with no standards will pork you because you're a willing vagina but don't think that you're going to attract a quality man for anything serious.

People date within their means, garbage attracts garbage, peacocks attract peacocks. That's reality and unless you can bring something exceptional to the table you're Shit out of luck.

I'm honestly not trying to be a douche here but you're entitlement is off the scale (so is your weight) whatever helps you sleep at night but don't delude yourself into thinking you're ahead of the game, as if you can have your cake and eat it too (pun intended)

• Pretty much this. Tons of fit guys out there who'll happily fuck anyone they can get their cock into, regardless.

And if that's your game, you just want to hook up with fit dudes, then you're in luck. Line 'em up like a buffet. Just don't think that most of them aren't going to drop you like a sack of bricks if they can better deal you.

• guys who are lower than her standards aren't entitled to her either.

• You're right no one is entitled to her. So she has two options.

Settle for someone in her league, or stay forever alone.

I know for a fact, that most guys and girls get extremely annoyed and even feel outright insulted when people below their leagues approach them.

It's the equivalent of a PhD graduate being offered a minimum wage job at McDonalds.

• I think fat women shoudn't lower their standards but they should realize that they aren't going to be pulling in men that are models. If they are getting with men that are good looking then those men probably have a fat fetish. If you are overweight then do something about wanting to get shape. Not trying to be mean but i think an overweight women just is unhealthy looking to me. This article just seems like someone doesn't want to accept the facts of dating.

• these are hasty generalizations and i see the false consensus effect here

• You seem in total denial. The probability of you finding a hot guy that finds you attractive is slimmer than an anorexic chick.

• You beach whales are always screaming for attention. Hop on treadmill troll

• All I have to say is good luck because others won't lower their standards either.

• This is the equivalent to nerdy men dating models and shaming the models as shallow if they aren't attracted to them.

• You should lower your standards, cause high quality men have to date fat women if they don't want to. You're only setting yourself up for unhappiness if yyou're u feel like Prince Charming is just gunna come and pick you up because of your personality. Trust me, people don't have such amazing persoanliyea that can make up for a simple lack of sexual characteristics that make up the majority of your SMV.

• guys who are lower than her standards aren't entitled to her. i would rather be used than be stuck with someone i don't want.

• I agree that different body types can be paired together but this take seems like a bit of a double standard.

• it's not a double standard. you are just upset that this fat girl isn't attracted to fat guys.

• I think it's wonderful that girl in the purple top took a homeless guy to get clothes at Old Navy and then bought him a frappuccino.

• No, i never met any hot guys who went for fat chicks, fat guys? yes they do sometimes but not always, being fat is not hot for anyone , i make an effort to not be fat and you should too unless you have a problem so serious you can even lost weight.

as for the guys you mentioned what i take from your take is that hot guys are open to sleeping with you, how do i put it in a nice way... guys will sleep with any willing woman regardless of age, color, body shape or weight , marry? now thats where most girls find it hard.

• you are making so many hasty generalizations. maybe op doesn't want a commitment? i personally would rather get used by a hot guy than be stuck with an ugly fat guy forever.

• @afnabe iam not generalizing iam telling you how guys think iam a guy with a dozen guy friends some are hot and some are not, they will literally fuck any willing woman but won't commit to said woman, you say you're cool with sleeping with hot guys and never commit than commiting to an ugly one... well most girls have a different mentality, if the ugly guy is a great provider they will marry him, and if they find a hot guy they will act like angels to keep him around cause having a hot guy who is smart with a good job as a husband is every girls dream.

• not saying I have anything against fat women (just as long as they look good) but luckily we are in 2017 because if you would of writing this mytake in the 1950s or before you would of been doomed by now. probably would of gotten more laughed at than The 3 Stooges.

• You created an account just to write a Take cause you got pissed at the guy who wrote one about how fat guys shouldn't date fat chicks? LMAO

• Yes because I think that's not fair that fat guys want hot girls but we are not allowed to have hot guys.

• DF?

So your overweight, but won't date a guy whos over weight? But still shit on the fact Overweight guys are attracted to "Skinny Pretty Women"?
      Your like a walking contradiction.

• @Edwin23 She's fat and ok with it, don't expect much from her

• Show more from Guys
    63

What Girls Said 39

• 7|5
    • She's not... or at least shouldn't be.

• @LittleSally WTF are you talking about?

• I agree!! Wtf!! One is being curvy, second fat and third obese!! Thaz first one is obese, not even just fat and waaaaaay far away from beong curvy.

• I can't get over some of the comments here. What's wrong with just dating whoever the hell you want, and let others do the same? Attractive comes in all shapes, sizes, colours, and is filled with all different types of character traits.

Yeah sure, being overweight is unhealthy, but so is sitting and roasting in the sun all day, partying three nights a week, smoking, not sleeping enough or even sleeping too much, sitting on your stupid phone for hours a day. I bet there isn't a single person here who isn't guilty of doing something that can affect their health. The overweight issue is that it's a problem that people can visibly see in someone. You can't tell by someone walking down the street that they take too much Tylenol every day - killing their liver.

And what is lowering someone's standards other than selecting the right person that is right for *you*. That's what's important - not whether or not someone seemingly unattractive can bag someone who by society's standards is attractive.

Some of the worst people I've ever known in my life were physically attractive but had bullshit habits and personalities. Where does that make it in to someone's high standards? LOL :)

• The men... wait no boys, on GAG are some of the most disgusting rude and pathetic humans I've ever met. It's really sad. Just know that not everybody in the world are as cruel as the boys on this site.

• @Honeysuckle404 Oh believe me, I know. :) Sometimes I think to myself that if I can make one comment to one person that might make them stop in their tracks and say to themselves, "she has a point" then my job here is done. LOL

• Look I think the picture of morbidly obese persons and Take are off point. If you are morbidly obese maybe you gotta a guy who loves you to death and maybe not.

Is he hot should not be an issue. That's shallow af. You want to be loved for who you are and score with a hotty.

But most importantly you are forgetting the very main issue, YOU. YOUR HEALTH, QUALITY OF LIFE AND EXPECTANCY.

The one lady in the 'attractive and fat' she's just average or curvy, not skinny. But not unhealthy.

I know so much goes into becoming morbidly obese such as emotional issues, shame and it is debilitating.

But honestly, my objective is health first, man second and hot man... not on my list of qualifiers. I've never described a boyfriend as hot even if they maybe traditionally are and I date a wide range of men in terms of size.

My line is health condition. If you are my age and have trouble climbing the stairs our lifestyle isn't going to match up. And like any addiction, I can't stand by and watch you kill yourself.

It is an addiction.

• Just had the same conversation with a fat guy who complained about society thinking thin is beautiful but had the nerve to say skinny women are better and thinks fat girls are disgusting. How fucking hypocritical and entitled can a person get? You guys seriously amaze me, now I see why there's so many youtube videos criticizing fat people and saying fat acceptance is bullshit. You want the world and fine ass to accept you and see you as beautiful, but you won't give people that look the same way as you the time of day? Really? It's okay to call men who don't want fat girls shallow but totally okay to right off fat guys for the same thing? No that's not how it works. This just proves nobody wants to be fat or date a fat person, but if they are already fat they don't want to change. Also a lot of men have a fat fetish the same way like some guys have a foot fetish, otherwise those men would pick a much slimmer woman.

• Nobody has to lower their standards but do not expect that hot guys are gonna like you 😂

If some do, they probably have a fetish or wanna jerk around.

• Why don't you start exercising and eating healthy instead of thinking being fat is okay. Being fat is NOT okay

• " If he doesn't like me then he is just shallow. You shouldn't be judged only by the way you look. "

Troll confirmed

• YOU GO GIRL! I use to weight 350# I had a drastic surgery to just be accepted by society and my husband at the time. Lots of major medical problems from it. Then I didn't feel good enough so tummy tuck, nose job, and boob lift followed. I have selfworth and self esteem now, I just Wish I would have found it before the surgery

• I'm fat, and I'm not the slightest bit bothered by it! I have no trouble finding men, and I know it's because I'm confident, blunt, and real.

I've got a sexy as hell Viking man! @TheTrueLordJ

• I can confirm this comment. Dragonfly does not have the "hot girl" body type, but that doesn't matter to the majority of people that I know. Her personality is what makes her desirable to guys.
      I could be with a big girl or a tiny girl. White, black, yellow, or red. It doesn't matter, as long as they have a certain personality type and intelligence. It's all about WHO a person is, not what they look like.

• Everyone has their own preference be it fat/skinny, short/tall etc. I don't think it's about anyone lowering standards but going for what you like. There's someone for everyone

• There are guys who have fetishes for big women, yes. They're not the majority though. Men are way more shallow than women when it comes to looks. That's always been the case.

• While this is true to some extent, everyone has their own preference when it comes to dating and I know some men out there prefer women with a little meat on them.

• no, you shouldn't.
    You see a lot of these ignorant asshole men look at a fat woman and run away. Sure, everyone has preferences but that fat woman could be in the process of losing weight, she could be having multiple surgeries because she cannot lose weight, etc. etc.

it is better not to assume you know someone's reason for being fat because it isn't always, oh she/he eats all the time and that's why they are fat.

no, there are MANY MANY other things that can cause that.
    Heart failure is a great example. my friend's mom has always been skinny, but she developed heart failure and wasn't allowed to do much walking because of her breathing and bad heart rate. She blew up 80 pounds from the meds they gave her.
    luckily, she lost it all after a while of learning to maintain her health issues/concerns.

as I said, do not assume you know their story.
    Being overweight can be genetic oh and... if you make fun of fat people, you will become fat too.

karma is real

• most men will pretty much bang anything with a hole. being fat really doesn't mean that you're outta the game. it doesn't really mean that they want YOU either. they just want sex from a woman

• this is a ridiculous reality we are in. i think it was okaycupid who said that women on their site rated 80% of men on that site as not being attractive enough to date. what we are seeing is a disastrous climax of Darwinism at work- where women are overrating their own marketability. they are literally pricing themselves out of reproductive market. when a fat girl can compete with ME for a hot guy - there is something WRONG. why are the hot guys having sex with the fat girls? because they MUST... they are the only source of pussy to be had because too many attractive girls are bitches who think they have a golden pussy. guys HAVE to lower their standards do to sheer pussy deprivation. ladies- we need to start fucking our guys more. bring them back into the fold. we can't let those fatties get our good looking DNA. that belongs to us.

• I agree that you shouldn't have to "lower your standards" and if it's working for you to date your preferred body type that's great. HOWEVER I do have a problem with conventionally unattractive people, male and female alike, thinking they are ENTITLED to conventionally attractive people and then getting mad when they aren't interested but refusing to do anything to improve themselves. As long as that isn't your attitude, I don't care. But I see that mindset among "nice guys" and fat girls too often.

• Healthy attractive people shouldn't have to lower their standards to be with you.
    Your confidence is high, but so is your blood pressure and your chance of getting diabetes.

• In my community guys are not obsessed with thin girls, makes it better for average or overweight to find a boyfriend. might be different in the white & latino communities.

• I really feel the guys who choose heavy and maternal looking women lacked one in their life who never cared for them. Mummy issues.

• Interesting. I feel like I more often hear the reverse of this theory (= that boys gravitate toward women who are LIKE their mothers, esp if the mothers were domineering/controlling/otherwise overly "present" in the boy's life).

I don't rlly subscribe to either theory... mostly because I just haven't rlly thought much about it (especially considering that my brothers and I grew up without our mother).

• I know this, I mean I'm not really fat, but I am a bit overweight. (5'7 at 175ibs) Luckily it's a lot of good fat, but plenty of bad fat also. While I don't know about women who're grossly overweight, like in a sense that it's killing them/uncomfortable to live with...(the woman in the zebra print & woman in pink) I know that in my experience muscular, hot men like women who have more fat than average. Unluckily for me, I don't really prefer that haha. I like the unique lookin squishy guys, but they go for thin toothpicks. T_T

• So you're asking others to lower theirs?

• this is disgusting

• I like this.. ignore the negative comments

• Okey.

• Yes mamas !!

• You do you.

• Everyone deserves true love.

• The last pic is annoying, there's a huge difference between CURVY and FAT honey ( the girl in the image is curvy not fat but you're saying you're fat sooooo that doesn't relate to you) i agree fat people don't have to lower their standards but they should kind of be aware also being fat usually isn't healthy so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I don't know what to think of your post.
    When you say fat and post those pics, I don't imagine chubby but practically obese. Why would an obese woman feel entitled to only date the hottest guys?

I get you're mainly talking about sex and not real relationships, hence probably the high number of guys lining up, but is this really okay?

• sure you dont have to

• Show more from Girls
    9