Friend kissed me at a party, now it's awkward at work. What to do to make it less awkward?

We're in the same group of friends, and we work together. Saturday night he was drunk and he kissed me. He said some other stuff but I was too shocked from the kiss to hear. Now it's awkward at work. Well I think I'm the one making it awkward. I just don't know how to act. I tried to avoid him every where I go. He always end up trying to make small talk with me. He never usually talk to me so thats odd. How to make it less awkward?
And yes I like him. But does he like me?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to turn it into a joke somehow. Don't be mean, just poke fun at the encounter and get over it.