Would you leave your romantic partner if somebody better came along?

• Yes
  • No

1931

Most Helpful Guys

• As opposed to phones, laptops, digital devices, etc, it's very difficult to make obvious comparisons between one person and another and come to a verdict of who is "better"?

Does "better" mean someone who is more successful in their careers? Someone who is more intelligent? Someone who is kinder, more good-hearted? Someone who has the world's resources at their feet? Or a decent person who always wants to better himself?

In some cases, I suppose you could say that one person is "better" than another. But people come in all shapes and sizes, so I would posit that it would be challenging in most cases to make a side-by-side comparison and conclude on whether someone is "better" than another person.

It's not like a phone, or a car, or TV, where we can simply "upgrade" to a better model.

Since we are dealing with people, ofttimes, the heart has a greater pull than the brain.

• ONLY if my current relationship was absolutely ruined and trash at that point in time. BUT I wouldn’t jump into dating that girl right away. I’d break up, stay single. And then when I feel I’m ready proceed with the other girl. It’s so wrong to jump from one person to another

Most Helpful Girls

• Hell no. They only seem better because you haven't had the time to really know them. Only if you are truly not happy with your partner do you leave. Never forget there's always a honeymoon period when you first meet people before both of you really trust each other enough to really open up. Then it's a whole different experience living with each other and finding out if you're compatible that way. You might find out some really annoying things about them that you just can't spend your life dealing with.

• If someone "better" came along, I wouldn't even notice. I don't look at people in that way.