Asked to leave swimming pool because of her swimsuit? Fair or unfair?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I seen a lot worst at family pools.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? Looks like a normal swimsuit to me. Those who kicked you out must just be jealous

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 131

• She was wearing it like a thong, and she knows it, and is now crying about it on social media. Why aren't there any front pictures?

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...age-a-4_1498246360346.jpg

4|0
    0|0
    • Out off interest if she was wearing the swimsuit like a thong (as in the photo) as you say then is it still acceptable she was asked to leave?

• Show All
    • Yeah I see your point in that, but I was really just asking from the point off view off what acceptable to people to wear or not..

• Yeah, like I said I don't care personally what she wears so to me it's acceptable

• I think it's funny when people mention stuff about "not appropriate" or "not family friendly" or "kids don't need to see that", when young kids haven't learned to give a fuck abour butt cheeks yet.

It's not until the family and surrounding public shame it, call it out, and try to hide them from it that they learn to be upset when, heaven forbid, some butt is visible. They're taught to make a big deal out of it from scenes like this

2|1
    0|2
  • Disagree but
    when in someone else's "house"
    they (not you) have the right (in USA) to expel you, even if it takes a baseball bat. Right To Refuse Service To Anyone (regardless of silly fake news stories)

Hey, if when wet it's almost see-through only THEN would I agree.. if it were "my house" and rules.

0|2
    0|1
  • It wasn't a public pool, it was an neighborhood association pool.

The suit as sexy as it was, still covered more than a bikini. Not sure if there was something other than her sexy suit and her hot little body that excited a couple of teen boys, but it don't take much to excite them.

The neighborhood association apparently can makes rules about the type of bathing suits girls can wear.

0|1
    0|1
  • I couldn't imagine that? that sounds wildly unfair, maybe it's something you should call to speak to a supervisor/manager about

3|0
    0|0
  • Complete stupidity. Teenage boys are allowed to be excited for one. And second she can wear whatever bathing suit she wants. I really don't think the lease contract officially states all tenates must be modest in the swimming pool. What an idiot

And lastly taking pictures of her in the office to ridicule her is outta this world pyscho

1|0
    0|0
  • Dailymail is a British tabloid. You guys are reacting to a fake news story. We might as well be discussing articles about batboy and the chupacabra. People where the skimpiest swimsuits all across the country, no one cares about that shit. If anything men and boys love it cause they have eye candy while enjoying the beach.

0|1
    1|0
  • No, that's dumb as shit if it happened. I would literally start haranguing the lifeguard or whomever was confronting her about it until I got kicked out of the pool as well if I were in a position where a woman dressed so normally was randomly singled out for no reason like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys excitement is not her issue - it is theirs. And they need to learn to deal with it.

What next? Ohh it was the woman's fault for being raped because she didn't wear a fucking sack?

3|1
    0|2
  • I'm guessing it showed her privates quite clearly, something that isn't shown in the picture. That's my guess. I don't think the picture tells the whole story.

0|3
    0|0
  • It isn't about fair/unfair.

The owner of the property gets to set the rules. That means they can ask someone to leave if they feel they are dressed inappropriately.

0|2
    0|0
  • Fair absolutely. I would never want my kids to concentrate on girls or sex instead of studies, it gives rise of imagination n thoughts and then masturbating habit. Since its a residential pool and everyone should maintain the decorum as we can't stop kids to visit the pool , rules are made for some reasons. There's a reason why there are lots of cartoon channel, cartoon movies made for kids, what we can talk near kids and what we cannot, what kids can see, why we keep away kids from funeral and heart storming murder n blood scenes, etc.
    there's a difference in residential area and tourist spot or beaches etc.
    If you see the dress subtly then you would realise it's not appropriate for a residential pool.

4|0
    7|2
  • What doesn't excite teenage boys. Do then ban catalogues and tv ads showing girls in bikinis or underwear?

4|0
    0|0
    • True. Heck I'm sure this comment will excite teenage boys.

• That makes no sense at all, I've seen way more revealing bathing suits than that. Based on the picture, it looks like her suit ended up giving her a "wedgie" which caused some sensitive people to mistake it for a "thong".

0|0
    0|0
  • Without even looking I've got to try and guess. My first guess is this could not have happened in my country, USA? My second guess is it was closed for remodeling? My third guess is it didn't happen at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • totally stupid, that's a reasonably modest bathing suit even. Some people are just miserable cunts who have to ruin everything for everyone else.

2|1
    0|1
  • Totally unfair, I doubt it was over teenage boys getting excited like the article states and more likely over women being jealous of her or complaining women being afraid of their boyfriends/husbands getting excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swimming pool didn't say her no
    neither did the water,

but that men in the pool aren't men enough to handle! how sexy she is and how good that suit looks on her

1|0
    0|1
  • from what i heard hear suit wasn't like that it was a little more revealing. and the water park didn't ask her to leave they asked her to cover up when she wasn't in the pool

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfair, though before the feminists begin blaming men for it, they should realize that it was most likely at the bequest of jealous, overweight soccer moms in the midst of an existential crisis.

0|1
    1|1
  • Unfair - it's a swimming pool, ffs - what's she meant to be wearing?

1|0
    0|1
  • Ridiculous. She is perfectly fine, and they are way over sensitive and unreasonable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably gonna be on the minority here, but... Does it actually matter if it is fair or not? It is a private place owned by someone, so you either follow their rules or you go away.

1|0
    0|0
  • You see a lot less appropriate clothing on TV every day. I honestly can't see what the problem is. It's no less than gymnasts wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's much fair though I can see some reasoning, her booty is eating the suit all while spilling out the sides.

0|1
    0|0
  • Must be some uptight people in Knoxville, certainly not inappropriate anywhere and being to curvy is a new one, imagine if she wore a bikini? It's completely stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • The swim suit isn't that bad at all. It doesn't show much like two piece bikinis do. Don't see what the problem was.

0|1
    0|0
  • From the side I'd say I don't drink it, but what's going on in the front and back? Is it a thong?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I saw this article the other day. Its stupid he dumb neighbors are terrible. she's fine and not showing anything really. Its a normal swim suit.

0|1
    0|1
  • How sexist are they, thinking that teenage boys will get excited at the first glance of a girl. That's not how it works.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 88

• Unfair...
    And stupid.

1|2
    0|0
  • Are we talking about a swimming you where you go to train or a hotel swimming pool? Because this nothing compared to what i wear in a public pool or beach. When i used to go train at a indoor swimming pool, we had certain regulations but only when kids were also there training. Free hours you could wear anything you want but still behave.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be honest. I don't believe half of the reported articles on the dailymail. Their news reports are constantly being debunked everyday. There are some missing pieces in this story because it doesn't really make sense to me.

There is DEFINITELY more to this story than: "They kicked me out of the pool because of my swimsuit!!!"😑😑

0|1
    0|0
  • Down right unfair. It was a female manager so I'm not surprised she reported in sheer jealousy (not uncommon). If it was a male manager I doubt he'd bat an eye tbh.

I've worn far less to the pool before, and I've seen people wearing next to nothing, including going topless.
    But then again it's Tennessee so I'm not surprised by this either. 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with that suit? And let's be honest, you can excite teenage boys just by saying boobies.

2|0
    0|1
  • I mean I guess it depends on the front - I'm all for sexy bathing suits but at somewhere like a family pool, a deep plunging V for example might be a little too much. However, it's not exactly better than a bikini anyway and at the end of the day, it's a bathing suit.

I still say unfair.

0|1
    0|1
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the story where this woman flashed people and then put her swimsuit back to how it normally was to trick others into believing she was being discrimated against instead of actually being inappropriate. If that was but that case, this would be wrong, but I'm almost certain she flashed people.

0|0
    0|1
  • They said she was wearing a thong (bhahaha) 😂 It's a one piece. How stupid can they be?

That's unfair. Poor girl. Though she could have a nip slip issue (which is the only thing I think the people were worried about). But then again who cares, she wanted to wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • There could be something shady about this. What if she intentionally wore her swimsuit as a thong, and then made us believe that the whole situation was "unfair"? The swimsuit itself is fine, it's a one piece after all, but there could be a twist to what really happened. I'm not believing everything I see on the internet, and I don't care anyway. They kicked her out of the swimming pool? Good.

0|0
    0|0
  • While I do think it was unfair there are several photos of her with the bathing suit up her all, basically like a thong. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Not sure if those pictures were from the same day or not, but it may change some people's perspectives just a little.

0|1
    0|1
  • If it was riding up or falling down and there were children present I would find it reasonable to ask someone to leave a pool.

1|1
    0|0
  • Completely unfair, her suit was not even that revealing. If she wore a bikini that would be more revealing!!! wtf!

0|0
    0|1
  • if she was walking around with it up her ass like a thong like in the pic with her sitting down. absolutely they'd have her leav

0|0
    0|1
  • Kids don't look at a body and say "Hey, legs are hot". They're just kids! The adults are the ones interpreting it wrong.

2|0
    0|1
  • Unfair and sexist. Are we living in Saudi Arabia or the 1800's?

3|1
    0|2
  • Unfair. It's not even a bikini, there's nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it was stupid. I don't see how that one-piece bathing suit is so revealing that she needed to be asked to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kind of depends on what the rest of the swimsuit looks like and whether or not you were at like a kids pool or smth

But overall I think it's pretty unfair tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • unless it's a thong bathing suit and we just can't see as much in the picture, there is nothing wrong with what she's wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why anyone would ask her to leave?

Do you have any other poses? maybe the front is too revealing?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like a prude swimsuit. Did they kick her out because she was showing too much skin or not enough skin?

0|0
    0|1
    • Too much skin according to the people at her apartment complex, they claimed it was a thong swimsuit and would excite teenage boys.

• Highly unfair. I've seen females with scrappy swimsuits go to a crowded neighborhood pool, and they never got kicked out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfair. Though it was in the southern states. So what do you expect? Don't want to excite them boys and make them have 'impure' thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfair, and STUPID. If she'd shown up naked or something, I could have understood, but a one-piece swimsuit? Come ON.

0|0
    0|1
  • The pictures of her that were shown on her Facebook page show the sides of the suit pulled up over her bum and in the crack of her *ss like a thong. it's hard to say how far she pulled the thong up in her crack and to the front, but she was going to be exposing more of her intimate areas than shown here if she were to bend over or simply swim. You have to see those pictures to fairly judge whether the suit was inappropriate for a family pool. This post went viral and it's old so I don't know if the pictures are still on Facebook.

0|0
    0|0
    • The news loves to report about manipulated information. Good call though.

• Ridiculous. It's a SWIMSUIT, they show skin. That's just how it is. As long as all private parts are covered (boobs and vag), there should not be a problem. Their reasoning was ridiculous too. Teenage boys can be excited by a woman in just about any kind of swimwear, because they are teenage boys. If you don't want your son seeing scantily dressed women, don't let him go to the pool. It's not up to women to prevent your son (or husband, for that matter) from looking at them. Same goes for school dress codes in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with this swim suit. Its dumb she got kicked out for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess they wanted to see more but she had swimsuit on and it blocked their view.

Perv people. :D

Obviously it's silly and unfair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair, if they have a policy in place that prevents the use of that swimwear in their pool. (someplaces have them)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with her swimsuit.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes