Shy girls, would you sit next to your crush in class if you had the opportunity?

This happened to me today, A shy girl had to sit next to me but just took a look into me and I also looked at her (and I quickly looked away) and she waited for her friend to sit next to me on the row, then she sat next to her friend. I don't know why but I have the strange feeling everyone in my class has a crush on me O_o they all act weird around me, not like around other guys, its really strange. And on top of that I m shy myself but I m able to fake extreme confidene and I also have "f*** off leave me alone" look on my face most of the time...

184

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy. If I'm in a classroom with lots of empty seats, I will NEVER sit directly next to him. I would sit like 3 seats away. If there are only a couple, with one being next to him and one being far away, I would choose the one by him and pretend it's no big deal. She might have been nervous to sit directly by you, so she used her friend as sort of a "shield". Or, you could be reading the wrong thing into this... You say that it seems everyone in the class has a crush on you... Maybe you seemed a bit creepy to her or something and she really only sat by you because she had to? I don't think that's the case though. It sounds like something I would do.

• how can I be creepy by just sitting on a chair?

• :O maybe I do send the I m too good for you vibe lol but isn't that better than looking desperate?

• Well is it worse to be killed by fire or ice? You're killed either way... I would suggest smiling. Turn your body about 10-20 degrees toward her, (if a situation like this happens again) and open your leg and shoulder to her. Tilt your head to her a bit. That way, even if you don't say a word or look at her often, you seem friendly and like you enjoy her presence.