Why won't he give me his number?

I heard if a guy likes a girl he will give her, his number. This guy shows all the signs that he may like me, he showed his phone, i showed mine, but still he didn't ask. I dont know if its because there's people around us, but what should i do?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• Because typically, the first thing a person does, if they like someone, is they ask them out for a date first. He didn't ask you out on a date, so why should he give his number out to you. Unless you are old friends, or a friend that lost his number.

I wouldn't give my number to a girl, even though I liked her, unless I am going out on a date with her.

• U don't text her then?

A couple girls have my number, i gave them b4 any talks of going out

• I have similar situation. I've been friends with benefits with this guy but when he calls it says unknown, and I can't call him back if I miss a call from him. He uses WiFi for phone service or some app. Anyway everyone els can call or text him but me I don't understand it. We hang out all the time or at least we use to.

• Geuss its not supper similar