DOES HE LIKE ME? HELP?

HELP DOES HE LIKE ME?
So this guy and I used to "talk" but we stopped. So I saw him recently and I completely ignored him and acted like I didn't know who he was. He was shocked but I kept speed walking. IT WAS SO AWKWARD!!! So now we both don't speak but there's so much tension between us it's kind of awkward. So every time he sees me he will not look away, he's always staring at me. We also have a class together and HE ALWAYS SITS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! It's so awkward y'all. There's so many open seats and he chooses the one RIGHT next to me. Also my friend and him are somewhat friends so whenever he sees me with her he comes and sits with us. BUT THEN HE LOOKS AT ME AND THEN IGNORES ME THE ENTIRE TIME. And when he's leaving he looks into my eyes and I get shy and look away. Also yesterday I saw him at an event and I had sunglasses on so he couldn't see me but I caught him staring at me and looking me up and down. I need help guys. Is he mad that I ignored him or does he like me? Should I talk to him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Good God, could you two be any more immature?
    My favorite: "I had sunglasses on so he couldn't see me" 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • come on girl wake up

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, what are you doing?

You seriously need to talk with him.

If you're having difficulties ib talking with him, then start the conversation just by asking about some things that happened in class.
    Ask him what's the next period?

Or try saying "Dont you feel bored in Mathematics class?"

etc

Just break the ice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes