He was drunk but he touched my thigh?

So my ex and I have been talking again as friends for a while. We broke up six years ago, we went out to a bar last night with two other friends. And my one friend said he’s not interested getting back together so don’t stress about him and all that stuff, but through the whole night he kept touching my shoulder and eyeballing me. Anyways we all went to Denny’s after words and he wanted to sit in the back of the car with me on our way there he kept caressing my thigh and touching it. Then we went into Denny’s and he sat across from me and he kept hitting my foot with his foot. He was drunk but isn’t it when your drunk you do the things you initially want to do? He never told me out right he wasn’t interested in trying again. But, he also didn’t talk to me today after last night. I’m just so confused because I don’t understand if he truly isn’t interested why was he showing signs of attraction. Help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It might just be that he misses having sex with you, or you might be some of the best he's ever had. So I would think he just want to have sex with you one more time

0|0
    0|0
  • What we do drunk and what we do sober are different... Yeah drunk stuff might be what we REALLY want to do... But I have no plans to go streaking down the quad when sober

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes