How do you feel about extremely fat women who wear short shorts?

Personally, I think it's tacky! Short shorts should only be worn by those in good or average shape. Unnecessary chubs of fat aren't a pretty scene.

1610

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I can tolerate an ugly person who puts their body on display FAR more than I can tolerate an ugly personality on display.

• if its OK for a skinny girl to wear them so can a fat girl, this is basically me asking how do you feel about people that can't do discrete mathematics, I think they are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote they are not good for the civilization

• question asker can you do discrete mathematics, stupid is the worst form of ugly you know

• I agree with you, nobody wants to see that.

• Good for you, Palm Beach. I think they should be given citations, like traffic tickets.

• yuck. no your body type... don't where what you shouldnt

• well that on depends on how fat are we talken here?but for me I like a women that has lots of meat on her so if she's wairing somthing like that then it would to me look very hot mmmm...i like a women that is not afrade to show her stuff off couse that just go's to shows that she is OK with how she is and that's what we need more of those women out there to do is be happy with what she has couse guys like me like that that. I'm not into skinny women at all so hell yea show it mmmmmm

• trashy on ANYONE

• Nauseous. Nobody wants to see fat dimples and cankles.

• i agree we need to put them on a boat and sh*t them out of here and while we are at it we need round up all the spicks, chinks, niggas, jews, crackers, charlie, autistic, handy cap, whores, sluts, the damn religious, the jehad sand negros, I thought this was America I can't even recognize this place any more

they took errr juurbs

• They should be able to wear the same things others do.

• Likewise, we should be able to point out how awful they look in those same things.

Freedom is a two-way street.

• Yes, but saying they look awful is an opinion and although you are allowed to have an opinion on any issue, it is in bad taste to berate someone for their choice in clothing. After all, it is such a trivial thing. I'm generally not politically correct, but they should be able wear "stylish" clothes or clothes that fit their surroundings without disparaging comments or people looking at them in disgust.

What Girls Said 15

• I think that those obese people who wear shorts don't have mirrors at home, they've spent the money on food instead

• Don't look if it bothers you that much. Also, people fail to realize that some individuals have very serious, life-threatening illnesses that require them to take medication that messes with their weight and can cause weight gain. Comments like the one Habakkuk made are incredibly narrow-minded -- it's not all about the food they eat or their lifestyle.

• how can one avoid looking when every where you turn you see fat people in short shorts?

• I think that depends entirely on the illness and the type of medication being taken.

• Ill health is excluded from those that deliberately put themselves into that state of self destruction.

• Shorts or even leggings should be worn by those that have the body shape to compliment the clothing, if you're fat or tooooo skinny then you should think about the type of clothing you wear.

• Amen, sister

• It is annoying when people deliberately make themselves unhealthy and destroys their bodies by abusing it with tooo much food or little amounts of food to make themselves very skinny (skin and bones).

• It's bad taste and shows no class.

Sorry, but the right to wear something doesn't mean it should be worn

• Short shorts shouldn't be worn by any one, how do you think the chubby girls feel when they see some stupid doll with a body like a supermodel go down the street in short shorts and all the guys look at her. Everybody should wear appropriate clothes no matter how they look.

• i don't approve of fat people,we should all work on being healthy,but if you're already fat,you SHOULD wear shorts,fat people have to carry around all that damn weight in the middle of summer,you can't let them dehydrate and boil just cause they're overweight

• they can wear knee length clothes but not short shorts.

• they're people like everybody else,they have and should have the right to wear what they want

• freedom of style. someone's weight shouldn't prevent them from wearing what they want to wear.

• short shorts, imo, are always inappropriate, regardless of weight.

• No one can prevent them from doing that...we are talking about COMMON COURTESY here.

Shouldn't people consioder our feelings? Our desire to go blind rather than look at them?

• stfu, brah.

• Maybe they are just really hot from all that weight?

• id say fat people have more right to wear less damn hot under all that weight its only people who have always been skinny that complain about fat ppls clothes

• omw you can't even wear clothes with out people judging you! What is wrong if someone wants to wear something then it is up to them, why even ask this question cause people can do what they like its none of your bussiness stop judgeing people you don't know till you walk in there shoes! you basically sayin theyre not pretty enouth to wear this I thinks that's awful and kinda stuck up.. askes for an answer just giving you my opinion..

• I agree

• I actually agree, I don't wear shorts in public because it's not a sight anyone wants to see. Seeing overweight girls in shorts only reminds me why I don't wear them. I get an "omg, is that what I look like!?" thought and buy myself a new pair of jeans

• It's not my place to judge what another person wants to wear or whether it is or isn't tacky.

• i say if you feel comfortable in your skin enough to do that good for you. if big girls wanna wear short shorts go for it.

• 0|1
  • agreed