I am UGLY and I know it! 😂😂😂

Anonymous

I am not talking about not being handsome. I dont mean to say "girls never have crush on me. Never approach me". Its not the scale that I am refering to.

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

I am talking about being ugly. Like the guys that make girls cringe. Make moms hide their children. And make everyone look down, because they would rather look at ground than look at me.

And it does not matter.

Why?

Rejection = Bad
Rejection = Bad

Because the world and life is full of problems. I have mine, and so does others. From avergae to beautiful people. I have never been rejected. Well, I never tried to be rejected. But I think its not a pleasant feeling. Average people, or even good looking people might face rejection. I feel thats worst, because, its like giving them false hope.

And (un)lucky few who have never been rejected, they have to face cheating/lying emotional manipulation. I am no expert, but I guess that sucks as well.

Cheating = Worst
Cheating = Worst

Then how is me being ugly anymore of a problem than what other people go through?

I am UGLY and I know it! 😂😂😂
2
4

Most Helpful Guys

• newblinds
    No bro, you are forced to be rejected by as many people in real life as you possibly can.

Since you're extremely ugly then that is your purpose.

Get rejected... go again... rejected again... go again... rejected again... go again.

Your mind will be forced to figure it out.

Nah, we got no options, we going again. Your brain will be like "alright man, we gotta figure it out, because you ain't gonna stop are you?"

Maybe you're the worst of all time, good that's right where we want to be, that means it's our duty to go again.

You know how to get rejected right? It's easy, all you gotta do is ask.

Go to the bar man, go this weekend. You don't like the bar? I don't remember asking for your opinion bucko.

Go this week, meet someone in real life every week, go again because you're ugly as sin.

You didn't do nothing man, you're sorry, you never did what you didn't want to do. That's your fault man, do it because you don't like it, new normal. Woah I failed? I'm ugly? cheated on me? Ripped me off? Destroyed me...

Didn't like it, so I'm going to do it again... and another one
    Is this still revelant?
  • contactjoshua
    i think i'm not attractive either; and i agree with you that it doesn't really matter, or rather... it only matters as much as you make it matter. I'm happy bein alone and living pretty well. If people buy the childhood fairytale , then they'll think getting their "mate" or "partner" is everything, but when you realize the fairytale was never real to begin with and an absolute mess and hard work, well, I'm fine on my own. I carried a girl for years through life; I don't wanna do that again. Better off without having to carry someone weaker through life
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gottabsavagee
    Lol you aren’t ugly
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

That's sweet of you.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

12
  • Dabdaboni1
    Listen, I can't tell you if you're ugly, or handom or whatever... I don't know you... For girls, or me personally physical appearence does contribute in a relationship, but I promisyou it isn't everything. As long as you're funny, kind and caring than it doesn't REALLY matter. I was in love with a guy who was shorter than me, and looked like two years younger than me. So worse case senerio, if you're ugly (I don'tt hink you are, I think you have BDD), some girl will still like you. BELIEVE ME.
    • 22362dl

Same old BS which he hear from every women.
      This are the real things that matter to every women ( no exception)
      Attraction
      - Face ( you should have prominent cheekbones.)
      -Height (at least 6'2) otherwise no women will want to be with you.
      - Athletic Body (broad shoulders , small waist & big chest)
      - Status & last but not least lots of ca$h

You should also act as Ashole and beat th3 sh! t out of them, so they will chase you instead of being with a nice guy.
      And this is pretty much it.

• JustWowMan
    adorable
  • bradpitto
    fine