What are your thoughts on open relationships?

• Everyone should try it
  • No one should try it
  • Only if you're married
    Vote C
  • Only if you're NOT married
    Vote D
  • To each their own
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

2756

Most Helpful Guys

• More people should try them, better than non-monogamous people forcing themselves to be with one partner and ending up cheating

• Non monogamous? I think you mean polyamourous. Polyamourous is an open relationship... but out of curiosity... why?

• I think it is rather closed minded to think a monogamous relationship is for everyone.

There is still a level of taboo towards open relationships, so people feel forced to enter monogamous relationships when they don’t suit that person’s needs

• It's like this... I really hate onions, some others love it. Just because I hate onions doesn't mean others shouldn't have them. It comes down to personal preference and what makes your life liveable.

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s not for me but if someone else digs it, more power to em’

• I half way agree with the quote itself. Monogamy isn’t necessarily a “problem”, but people are capable of falling in live with multiple people and the idea that everyone HAS TO be monogamous can limit a person romantically and sexually.
    I would never be in an open relationship myself but I don’t see anything wrong with it.