The Problem With Feminists and 4 Reasons Why I'm Not One

Tinerr

First off, feminism is- "The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men" (Google search). This is where the problem with feminism begins. If feminists are truly rooting for equality, then the movement should be called egalitarianism- "Of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities" (Google search).

Secondly, feminists make up nonexistent problems in the western culture. Rape culture is not a real thing in the west and there is no rape epidemic. The west is one of the safest places to live as a woman. As for the rapists, they have to be locked away in solitary confinement for their own safety from inmates because nobody likes rapists. So how could they possibly believe that we are living in a rape epidemic society?! Even Brock Turner's house is surrounded by ARMED protesters! And what the fuck is cultural appropriation?! People can appreciate WHATEVER culture they choose to and that is NOBODY'S business but their own so fuck off!

Third, feminism is an excuse for obese, lazy people. Of course we should all love and accept our body but how is destroying our bodies junk food loving ourselves? Loving yourself means taking care of yourself, to look after your own health so you can live longer and happier. There is a correlation between exercising and happiness. The difference between feminism and the fat acceptance movement is that one of them is LITERALLY cancer. Guess which one!

And number four, feminists always play the victim. Nobody is out to get you, feminists, so stop acting like they are! And the worst part is that the real victims in this world are women who live in third-world or developing countries. Are you really going to argue that getting cat-called is as bad as a women getting stoned to death for adultery?! When feminists make stupid arguments like this, they're taking attention away from women who really need equality. Matter of fact, why don't feminists protest about situations like this rather than being able to free their nipples? Is that really more important than the REAL injustices third-world country women face?

Many, many years ago feminism was a good thing and stood up for the right reasons. There were educated and logical women who fought for the right reasons. But Albert Einstein was correct; human stupidity is infinite. Today feminism blames everything on society. But what is society? PEOPLE! WE ARE SOCIETY! PEOPLE MAKE UP SOCIETY! I'm an egalitarian and do NOT buy into this feminist bullshit!

33
15

Most Helpful Guy

• legs_n_sheets
    Feminism did its job already. What feminists are doing today is bitch and moan, and asking for priviliges. Other than hating on men, and making up myths like the rape culture nonsense (as you pointed out), and the "gender wage gap". And pretty much mocking abuse and rape victims (both female and male), and damaging men by insulting them and accusing them of rapists, openly and pubicly, unjustified.

I believe men and women should be equal in front of the law, and if feminists claim that's what they want why I am not seeing any feminist batting an eye to divorce laws for example? Why I see many feminists raging about female stereotypes and double standards in society, but not about men's?

It is clear that actual feminists, who only look out to preserve their rights with integrity, are very far in between. Until this hate movement vanish, and all that fad washes away the divorce rates will keep going up, women's image will keep going down (more men have become "red pillers" and have stopped taking women seriously at all), and double standards will still be as prevalent as ever. Same goes to all other current hate groups which I shall not mention here...
    Is this still revelant?
    • Tinerr

I agree. Thanks for reading!

Most Helpful Girl

• RJGraveyTrain
    As much as I agree that feminism these days isn't what it should be and egalitarianism is definitely where I stand, I can still acknowledge that I wouldn't have the right to speak out about it without feminism.

I feel that the movement is needed in certain cultures and it did serve an overall positive purpose at one point, but we definitely need a more universal approach these days seeing as there are gender issues that go beyond just women.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Tinerr

I stated that many years ago feminism was a good thing. But in today's society, which is much more important than what happens many years ago feminism is not a good thing. Times are changing and so did feminism. Thanks for reading!

• I wouldn't necessarily go as far as to say it is bad as a whole, but it is being poorly represented and is no longer serving as positively as it could be.

• Tinerr

"No longer serving as positively as it could be", I agree.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1432
  • FemaleAssassin
    Well tbh i don't really believe in equality since i think men and women can NEVER be equal, men are stronger than women both physically and mentally, and i do also believe in gender roles, not to mention that women in the west have freedom and rights in every way possible but still complain about men, seriously?
    • Tinerr

I agree with your points. I wish I had pointed this out in my take. I also don't completely believe in equality but if I have to choose between Feminism and Egalitarianism then it will be Egalitarianism. Thanks for reading!

• Well tbh, people should differentiate between "equality" and "justice", women can't be equal to men, it's like nowadays women WISH to be men , i don't get it, i'm proud of being a woman and love acting like one lol

• Tinerr

Yes, I enjoy being girly as well lol you should write a MyTake! You make great points

• lost_alice
    not all feminists live in the western world
    not all feminists are obese
    you didn't meet all feminist to know they ALL play the victim
    if they were lazy they Wouldn't spend their time being feminists
    • Tinerr

I used the term "ALL" as a figurative language. I'm obviously not speaking about ALL feminists. And it's not that hard to be feminist, just get mad and express your feelings on your Tumblr account!

• lost_alice

at least they are not ignorant to say everything is okay like other people

• Tinerr

I can say whatever I want like you can say whatever you want. I've heard countless ignorant words come from your fellow feminists so to say that batshit crazy feminists aren't ignorant is highly incorrect. And in my defense I was not being ignorant I was explaining my thoughts on feminism based on my experiences and research.

• GirlNextBored
    Feminism as an ideal - that women are equal to men and should be treated as such - is a wonderful concept I truly endorse. But the issue is as you have laid out - too many feminists have now made this into "pushing women's rights beyond that of men and shitting on what others want". Quite frankly it's hard to take them seriously when they can't see how one sided their agenda is
    • why would it be two sided? do you see anyone but women in the title of "feminism"?

There you go. Imagine if the Civil Rights Movement had been called "The Black Movement". who would it help? gays? Trans? women? ANYONE but blacks? fuck no and it too would go too far as a result.

#feminismisnarcissism today, and nothing fancier. it was doomed to narcissism from the title alone, from day 1.

• Tinerr

It is hard to take them seriously. Thanks for reading!

• mostwomenshouldstfu
    Men and women aren't equal, we're fair. Equal on paper maybe, fair in practice. Feminists don't like that agreement. How dare this thing called life give them the short end of the stick, oh wait, they'd probably take ANY stick. They are c*** starved penis enviests after all, this inludes the male feminists as well.
    • Tinerr

I agree with your statement that we aren't equal, but fair and frankly I like it that way. Thanks for reading!

• You're welcome.

• FatherJack

I don't think they are " c*** starved " , the thought of the hated human male & more still , male sexuality makes those sex & man hating asexuals projectile vomit !! The male " feminists " are deluded Stockholm Syndrome sufferers , they are ridiculed & despised behind their backs.." useful idiots " to the feminists. Good post !!

• bente2
    Good for you, then stay at home, in the kitchen, birth children and only care about your appearance. Literally, proclaiming you're not a feminist.. you can say 'I disagree with the third wave feminists' (commonly reffered to as feminazis) but still, feminism is the reason you live like this today. Be grateful for what all those women have done for you and don't act so dense..

Watch onision's vid about feminism..
    • Tinerr

I don't watch Onision and to use his video as your source is weak to me. Let's go back to your comment about me staying home, even with modern day feminism MOST women after education decide that they want to settle down and have a family. And statistics show that there is rise in Stay-at-Home mothers. So if staying home and birthing children is a negative then why are most women deciding to make this personal choice? And I have stated that many years ago feminism was a good thing but that was the past. I'm talking about the present where feminism is a bad thing.

• bente2

It's not a negative thing, but without feminism you wouldn't have the choice. It's because of the feminism that we enjoy the lives we live today. And there's still women living like they used to. That's why we need feminism.

• Tinerr

Okay, I don't understand your concept as to why we NEED feminism. And you just repeated what I said when you said, "And there's still women living like they used to". And this is another problem, always bringing up the past. Yes, the past was bad and feminism was good. But we aren't in the past anymore so whatever is happening NOW is more important than what happened years ago so wake up!

• Fizpop
    I dont really care if you are a feminist or not. It is your choice. I also do believe that if you are this misguided and gullible, its probably a good thing that you are not a feminist.
    But I do feel that I should point out where you are going wrong.

1. Feminism is different from egalitarianism. Egalitarianism is more of a utopian ideal, a standard we all hope the world achieves. Feminism is a movement centered around gender equality. The problem with the egalitarian argument is that you are failing to realise that egalitarianism doesn't address the specific issue of gender.

2. Rape culture is not fake or nonsensical. Rape shouldn't be happening. Not even once in a while. Murder, theft, other types of crime can be viewed as normative or expected from human nature. However, rape isn't. Rape is learned behaviour. We teach people to rape. Our society constructed rape and now utilises it as a means of exerting power.

Your own example proves that. If there was no such thing as a rape culture Brock Turner would still be in jail. His actions were excused because we live in a culture which actively encourages rape.

3. Body positivity isn't just about fat people. Its about people of all different body types loving their bodies. The fat acceptance movement is a highly debatable thing even amongst feminists. I'm a feminist, I don't support the fat acceptance movement.

4. Actually shut up.
    I live in a third world country (South Africa). I call myself a feminist and I use feminism to fight a bunch of patriarchal values and sexist views all the time.
    I also support Free The Nipple because guess what... WE ALSO USE INSTAGRAM!

Stop attempting to be a mouth piece for third world women and also stop using very serious issues as a reference point to make an ignorant comment about feminism.

Just because things could be worse for women in the western world doesn't invalidate their anger at a system that oppresses them.

And don't talk about "many years ago feminism was a good thing" because many years ago there were people like you telling feminists that their issues were not real issues and that they could have it worse.
    • Tinerr

You don't care if I'm a feminist or not but then you tell me to shut up? I don't understand your logic here.

• Tinerr

If you don't like what I have to say, then don't click on my takes. It's really that simple. You got upset (I think I'm not sure how you are actually feeling) and told me to shut up. I will NOT shut up because I have opinions and I WILL share them. I didn't force you to read my post so don't tell me to shut up when you clicked on my post because you wanted to. And I don't agree with your points but I'm not going to tell you to shut up because they are your opinions.

• Fizpop

I told you to shut up because you've taken a very serious issue (women getting stoned) and abused it to make a highly flawed and irrational comment about feminism.

Also, I will read whatever I want and I will point out exactly how silly your opinions are if i want to.

I'm not angry. I'm educated.

• SovereignessofVamps
    I would want to eb a feminist because they support women's rights. I said this before, but I would think that even the people who hate feminism would want their family/friends to be one if they thought it would help them, in life.
    • Tinerr

I don't hate feminism or feminists. I just believe that their concepts can be wrong in the west.

• Also, I read lots of comments but... would any of you say this IRL to a radical feminist, or even a more avg one? Because if you wouldn't then... why should it matter what you say to hate on them honestly?

• Tinerr

I'm not sure what you're asking me. I don't hate feminists, I just choose not to be one.

• Darkone1
    I am sorry to mention that but west is among the countries with highest rape ratio, I think 2nd in the world cuz India deserve the first one. That don, t mean I am feminist and I support them. Feminist (all of them) always motivate men to support their movement, its the greatest joke cuz you are to weak to continue on your own.
    • Tinerr

Even if the west is first on the list we still don't live in a rape culture society. I don't believe there is a rape epidemic in the west. And women and men who are rape survivors in the west have help from many individuals and organizations. What support do rape victims in other countries have? I will not complain about living in the west.

• RedHood7

1- No they dont, they encourage men to step out of their way, and they even get angry at men saying they're feminists, because only women can be feminists
      2- And who's to blame for the rape ratio? Oh yeah, the rapists and the idiots who somehow want to defend a rapists 'human rights'.

• Show me your bull s*** statistics. And prove to me there is a high incident report rate. I gurantee western "rape" numbers can't hold a candle to s*** going on in Africa or the Middle East per capita. I call bull s*** to the highest degree.

• bloodmountain1990
    The only problems I have with feminists are the ones who negate their gender roles but hold men to their gender roles and get on their case or think less of them when they don't.

Those people can go fuck right off.
    • Tinerr

Double standards! Thanks for reading!

• Yep for example, the ones who are sick of being treated like sex objects yet act like it but complain when guys act like sex objects.

• kittenmitten
    "First off, feminism is- "The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men" (Google search). This is where the problem with feminism begins. If feminists are truly rooting for equality, then the movement should be called egalitarianism- "Of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities"
    Then, feminism is a part of egalitarianism. I don't see why it's a bad thing. Oh and how it's called is irrelevant. What matters is the idea behind. Not the name.
    "no rape epidemic" Rape stats are misguiding as very few victims find the courage to go and inform the police that they have been raped.
    "The west is one of the safest places to live as a woman." Doesn't mean it's good enough tho.
    "As for the rapists, they have to be locked away in solitary confinement for their own safety" Their safety isn't my concern. Nor should it be yours.
    "so fuck off!" Calm down. Just calm down.
    "Third, feminism is an excuse for obese, lazy people." It's not. If you call a woman fat you can still be a feminist. As far as you call a fat man fat as well.
    "And number four, feminists always play the victim." Evidence? I got the proof it's false anyway. I'm one, and I don't always play the victim. Hence your statement is wrong. "so stop acting like they are!" Who's actually acting like that anyway?
    "When feminists make stupid arguments like this, they're taking attention away from women who really need equality." One convincing point. And yet, there's got to be a way to talk about all problems without making someone shup up.
    "stupid arguments" Why stupid?
    "Is that really more important than the REAL injustices third-world country women face?" Lol you got a point.
    "feminist bullshit!" not everything about feminism is BS.
    • I love how you responded to everything! I'd only like to add one more thing. While there are bigger issues being faced by women globally, this should not make it okay for society to undermine the issues facing women here. Human trafficking and the rape culture/epidemic are both very serious issues women are dealing with in the U. S.

• @carpediem93 Yes. The fight for women rights is justified as far as those rights are not equal to those of men. And by equal they're meant to be equal, not approximately equal. The fight is let alone justified when the discrimination is unacceptably intense, like in the US as you said it indeed. In a hospital when one needs intesive care medicine it's not an excuse not to take care of those that have a broken leg. It IS possible to take care of everyone, but society's attention should be more focused on feminism and less on the birth of the royal baby.

• PatriarchalOppressor
    Feminism is a total joke and the biggest con game of all time. The entire movement is based on cherry picked historical circumstances used to demonize men, the never ending victimhood of women and the total manipulation of reality. Millions upon millions of men have been destroyed through hyper-gynocentrism (feminism) and tens upon tens of thousands of men take their lives every year due to the anti-male policies and laws it produces.

The good thing about it all is that men are waking up. Red Pill, MGTOW and MRA are spreading far faster than feminism ever dreamed thanks to the internet. In a few short years, the manosphere has grown extensively and has already dwarfed feminism in popularity among men.

Ultimately - feminism has/will backfire in a big way - resulting in the end of marriage and hence the end of forced wealth transfer from men to women through alimony, asset division child support and civil suit payouts following false accusations. The end to the slavery of men to women through marriage is nigh.

Gynocentrism is male disposability + cultural misandry - hence the male-only draft, why women only demand quotas for the top jobs and the primary reason for the countless millions of men's lives sacrificed at the alter of the women first mentality.

By telling half the story - feminists have screwed themselves and have become the greatest worldwide cancer in earth's history. How? Because the real truth is coming to the fore - all thanks to modern technology created by men. Since the advent of feminism - marriage rates and birth rates have declined precipitously for many decades - which means millions upon millions of men in the future will not know the life destruction that follows marriage and family in our hyper-gynocentric, man hating culture.

In a lot of ways, I'm thankful for feminism. Ultimately, it will lead to the end of centuries of gynocentrism and an entirely new world of men's freedom from culturally embedded man hate.

Thank you, feminists. You truly do help men, too.
  • Tanuron
    I always thought its funny that the definition itself proves its not about equality, yet it seem to escape so many people, feminists included. yet they keep bringing up the definition to prove its about "equality".

Quick explanation

"The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men"

Key thing, "Equality TO men", Meaning that if women have rights men dont have, its fine. Cause its TO men, Not To women. Or both/vice versa. For example. If society was like this, Men were slaves. We had no rights whatsoever. We had 1 right, (Dumb example) We get free sandwich. In this society, they can use that defintion above to fighr for women to get that right, cause its about Equality "TO" men, not for men. So they would get free sandwiches as well. Meaning again, even if men were complete utter slaves in society, if you are gonna follow the definition itself, none of that would matter. Cause you can perfectly follow that definition and not break it, even if men were slaves, that would be acceptable, according to the definition.

So I always have to laugh a little when feminist preach about what the definition is, when translated it basically means "This is about female supremacy". Feminist language = Equality.
    • Tinerr

Lol I didn't want to get balls deep in the definition but thanks for explaining it!

• Tanuron

Yeah, lol. I analyze too much, but is still so true. Its just so ironic to look at the feminist go trying to explain its about equality and yeah. Faceplant before they even begin.

• SleepingSnorlax
    My favorite feminist moment is when that guy from nasa landed a drone on a moving astroid and the feminist ripped him apart because he was wearing some shirt with pin up girls on it that his tattoo artist GIRL friend made for him
    Should he have been wearing that shirt to work... no
    Should feminist over shadow such an amazing feat cause they are butt hurt... no
    Lol classic feminists
    • Tinerr

Lol, thanks for reading!

• yellowgirl00d
    Great take agree modern feminism would make Elizabeth cady Stanton cringe
    • Tinerr

Lol I meant to say modern feminism rather than feminism as a whole. I had no idea my take would be this popular or else I would have taken my time to fully explain my views. Truthfully I just half-assed this but thanks for reading!

• Guy83
    You've tried to simplify a complex issue. Feminists, are dealing with centuries of penned up anger from repression. They fight to protect their gains because they want to make sure we don't slide backwards. I would argue that a culture that over sexualizes women, does help to create an environment where rape is more likely. Women are still not given all of the respect and rights that they deserve, and I'm a guy telling you this. A lot of men still think women are weak and and a little crazy. Of course they'll never say this in front of their wife.
    • you have no clue what you're talking about. women have MOST advantages today. yes, many sexist men remain.. but the institutionalized advantages are all in womens' favor today.. and these REAL gender disparities were CAUSED BY feminism.
      it's a narcissism movement today. You must not have gone through divorce and custody yet-or you would have a clue, no offense but you don't. You speak university / media textbook bullshit, I speak reality.

• Tinerr

You're guy telling me this but my thoughts will not change just because you're guy telling me this. If you told me that I'm weaker than you, then I would not find that offensive because this is true scientifically. I don't believe that our culture is sliding backwards in the sense that women have no rights. Nobody had told me that I couldn't be independent just because I am a woman. Women in our media are sexualized because they do this to themselves. When women like Kim K and Kate Upton pose to take racy pictures is it because society had forced them do it or because they chose to do it? If you don't want women to be sexualized, then women need to stop sexualizing themselves but that will never happen because sexy, attractive women enjoy bragging about their looks... just like men.

• AssJacket

@feminismisnarcissism I can literally feel the bitterness oozing out of my computer screen after having read your reply. Sounds like somebody got did wrong by a woman.

• CisScum
    I agree with you but I only agree because I hate radical feminists. But there are many level headed real feminists out there that actually want positive change and care about the west and the countries that are third world and need feminism more.
    • CisScum

As a side note I think feminists get a lot of unneeded hate because of the radical part that I believe just hate men and use feminism as a sort of scape goat. This leads to people thinking that the radical part is feminism but their own "cause" is quite different.

• the radical feminism is the REAL feminism, it's the HONEST feminism. the rest is more like an ignorance is bliss feminism-reading the dictionary definition, not the reality.

• CisScum

@feminismisnarcissism radical feminism has different causes to real feminism, real feminism is largely about third world feminism but still recognizes there's problems in North America. Radical feminism has a louder voice because sadly drama and controversial shit these days is the loudest and people read into that more. Radical feminism is more of a hate for men than what the definition says, they want inequality ratehr than equality. There are more types of feminism than one actually, https://www.uah.edu/woolf/feminism_kinds.htm Radical feminist worked back in the 1960`s and 70`s but is no longer very accepted today.

• Castleguy25
    I'm pretty sure, you don't understand cultural appropriation.

Basing your opinions from "feminists" who wrote blogs, then you're about as "smart" as those online feminist bloggers lol
    • Tinerr

No, I believe I'm much smarter than those bloggers. As for cultural appropriation it's not a real thing. Here is one definition of cultural appropriation, "Taking intellectual property, traditional knowledge, cultural expressions, or artifacts from someone else's culture without permission" (Susan Scafidi). As you can see the definition alone is very foolish. Exactly whose permission do I need? It's not appropriation but appreciation. I don't understand cultural appropriation because it doesn't exists, another stupid rant from your modern day feminist.

• @Tinerr wow you've really done you're homework

• Tinerr

@CancerianMan81 I didn't even know my post would be this popular. If I had, then I would have clarified my views more. I just half-assed this last night lol

• feminismisnarcissism
    you missed one: An equality movement can't list only ONE group in its title or its doomed to be a superiority (of that named group) movement.

As feminism continues to prove.
    • Tinerr

I'm open to more reasons. Thanks for reading!

• lopflodin
    • Tinerr

Oooh, burn!

• Men have never oppressed any genders, they were just born men, so putting it shortly, men are just being themselves :)

• Rawrzz
    The first problem with feminists and antifeminists are that they use a bland definition of feminism. Movements aren't a word. They are grouped concepts. To really disprove the basis of a movement, you have to understand its history and its basic tenets. For feminism, one of these is, "women have been systematically oppressed for millennia." Or "society framed itself so as to benefit men at the expense of women." These aren't included in the bland definition, nor are many, many other aspects. These are the main issue.

In short, you're way, way, way oversimplifying.

There is nothing wrong with the definition of feminism. That's why it's so popular, because people think "Oh, women should be equal to men." The problem lies in where they believe those inequalities to be and how they plan to rectify these pseudo-inequalities. That is what you have to address with feminism. Not the definition.
    • Tinerr

I addressed whatever I wanted to. This is simply my opinion, I'm not trying to change anybody's views or the world. I didn't even think my post would get this many views and comments but I still stand true to everything I wrote. Thanks for reading!

• Rawrzz

As did I. I'm not saying you have to change other peoples' views or the world. Simply that you were oversimplifying. I pretty much agree with everything else.

• No, she made cogent points. She's not oversimplifying, you're overcomplicating. You're operating on a diminishing return quibbling over petty details like semantics, nuance, and rhetoric in which case you shouldn't have posted anything at all.

• There is also a common confusion with wanting equal rights but ONLY those, that benefit them and then expect men to pay.
    And feminism by it's definition stands for equaling rights up TO THOSE OF MEN, no more and no less. But still there is female supremacy in some kinds of feminism.

If we look at it, feminism and MGTOW have some things in common. Both aren't quite the solution.

But as for society, I do not subscribe myself to society, I'm more like a private investigator of my own. So if we say SOCIETY, count me out! I'm just one of my first and last kind.
    • all feminism is female superiority-that's why it's CALLED "feminism" there's no room for anyone else in a movement with nobody else in the title. basic logic.

• Tinerr

Times are changing and so has feminism. It may have been a good thing many years ago but it's not anymore. Thanks for reading!

• @feminismisnarcissism I'm surprised you feel this way! I've seen you post about how much you love having sex and stuff lol You seemed like you like women a lot.

• echoaj
    This is like 138th mytake I've seen on feminism. This topic sooo repetitive. Can we talk about the real issues like income inequality, foreign policy, rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, education, student loan debt, prison reform, and campaign finance reform?
  • FatherJack
    Feminism may have started with good intentions , but has been deliberately & progressively hijacked by the man hating rabid loonies , that are now leaders of this movement. Great take , from an egalitarian , women & men are equal , but very different , we are meant to be complimentary , not in conflict , with each other. No wonder the number of stay-singles is growing rapidly !!
  • AlwaysBelieving
    Just another example of how words get changed over time. Gay used to mean "happy" in the 1950s.

2:10-2:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAzl6-547J0
  • JohnCarl
    Feminism is good. But all those feminists dont have geniunine points and are stupid. I think most of them have political aspiration!!
    • you just entered the world. go get married, then divorced, maybe deal with domestic violence (70% perpetuated by women) and custody. then talk about it (you know, after you know something about it).

• JohnCarl

@feminismisnarcissism I am 23 and I have seen worse times. I have spent 14 months of my life in prison for nothing. And I believe it was a step taken by God to save my life. I could have been killed outside. Dont need your SHIT again.

• so that's some magical being god, some etheral god, not mother nature dude. Mother nature would be more like a tornado that rips the wall off your cell and sets you free. what the hell are you talking about and why move your cheese so much?

• ShaeNielson
    Femism was much needed once but it is time for them to stop their "work" in the west and focus on real patriarchal societies, where women actually face horrible oppression.
  • NajemEddine
    i want two billion dollar for R and D
    the subject : giving everyfeminist the ability to grow a penis
    so when i say to her go fuck yourself
    she can do it literally
  • carnageco
    stereotypes and nothing else... men's rights and feminism are not equal.

and which feminists talk about rape culture? lol
    • Tinerr

Kat Blaque on YouTube... oh and BuzzFeed!

• carnageco

ok... isn't that like saying Westboro baptist church represent all christians everywhere? no. do some better research before you post stuff.

• Tinerr

If you get butthurt from opinions on the Internet, then good luck to you in the real world! I have done my research and meant everything I wrote. And l used the term "ALL" as a figurative language, I'm obviously not talking about ALL feminists but got heated up in the moment and forgot to mention that... so oh well!

• Pinkbeauty
    nice my take I'm not a feminist ether
    • Tinerr

I'm glad you enjoyed!

• AssJacket
    Do you actually know any Feminists?
    • Gommers

Upon reading her post, if bet she knows plenty more than you do.

• Kiran04

I believe the problem is she does know some feminists. I know feminists too. They're terrible.

• Tinerr

Yes, I do.

• Kiran04
    This woman, she gets it. Completely agree.
  • As an egalitarian, I agree wholeheartedly.
    • Tinerr

I'm glad you enjoyed!

• Table20
    Great take!!
  • ADFSDF1996
    Good job👍.
  • neoagent1
    This is in awesome take.
  • Anonymous
    This is a great take.
  • Anonymous
    Funny, a guy (obviously misogynist) pretending to be a woman, writing about "feminism" (actually about femi nazism), nothing "weird" about that, lol.
    • Tinerr

You're the second female to assume that I am a male and you didn't provide any evidence to prove this. Do you have any evidence or just opinions?

• Anonymous

No, because you hide your true identity very well, just like any other troll.

• Tinerr

You have no evidence therefore your argument is invalid to me.

• Anonymous
    The fact that there are men on here trying to clarify what feminism is to you should embarrass you. Even they know you're on the wrong team.
    • Tinerr

I know well what feminism is and you're proving one of my points. Look at how you're reacting to the fact that I don't agree with this movement. You didn't provide any evidence but just got mad told me that I'm on the wrong team. I'll be on whatever team I wish to be.

• Anonymous

Did I react with anger? No. More like surprise and confusion that you wouldn't want to be on a "team" that advocates you. There's evidence all around you and there's people already in the thread telling you why feminism is important. I don't have to reiterate.

At the end of the day feminism is very close to egalitarianism with a focus on gender. Men are on one level in society. Women are on a lower level in society.

The fact that feminism is inherently a negative term should show you why feminism is necessary.

• Tinerr

You replied I was on the wrong team so I assumed you were mad. Okay, feminism is inherently a negative term but that should show me why feminism is necessary? I don't understand your point here and frankly don't care. Your statement that, "Feminism is very close to egalitarianism" is incorrect. Feminism only focuses on women's rights not men's right so how is this very close to each other? These two are NOT the same thing. And there is evidence all around me? I don't see any, all I see is opinions.

• Anonymous
    im anti feminazi, but im a feminist. also, my moms a feminist, and she's been married 25+. yeah, don't bring your anti everything bullshit around here
    • Anonymous

i can say whatever i want, you can't, because you're WRONG

• Tinerr

Oh my God I'm laughing at you! Do you hear yourself? Do you see what you fucking modern feminists are doing? Look at how you're defending yourself, by calling me names!

• Anonymous
    I'm anti-femi-nazi, but I'm not against real feminists.
    • RedHood7

I believe this is called a "true Scottsman falacy"

• Anonymous

@RedHood7 No, it's not. The person who made the Take obviously does't know the difference between a Feminist and a Femi-Nazi... the same goes for you.

• RedHood7

One is aggressive and the other is not. One is openly misandric, the other is too iliterate to find out most of what she's supporting is based on lies and she is actually asking for more privilege. One talks a lot, the other does nothing to stop them.

One is a monster, the other is the coward who allows the monster to grow. See? I know the difference, it just doesn't make them less despicable each in their own way.

• Anonymous
    Have you met a single feminist ever?
    • Tinerr

Yes.

• Anonymous

Are you sure it wasn't a feminazi. We get confused quite often.

• Tinerr

Feminazi... you'll have to define that.

• Anonymous
    But feminist give the best head though.

• Anonymous
    If only there were more women like you. if only. yOU ARE A SMART GIRL AND KNOWS HER STUFF. I would date a girl like you in a heartbeat. Great mytake

*hugs you :)
    • Tinerr

Lol thank you for taking your time to read my take! I mean everything I said.

• Anonymous

Honestly Thank YOU for writing this mytake. I agree with everything said. It takes me back to my college days when I graduated, we had various companies come and give applications to prospective students to get a job and i was so excited because after 4 years of hard work I was placed 6th overall in my class and we went to an aerospace companies booth and the lady handing out applications said that unfortunately it was mandatory to only accept female applicants regardless of our performance and it turned out to be a sad day for me. ANyway just be babbling

• Tinerr

I'm very sorry to hear that. But eventually hard work pays off!

• Anonymous
    dislike. 👎
    all ur notions are wrong. rather tbh i dont think u r genuinely a female. r u a male using a female's id? ( not to mention i knw SEVERAL MALES who are very logical and supportive on their take on feminism.0
    • Tinerr

You are arguing that all of my notions are wrong and defended your argument by stating that I'm a male using a female's ID. Do you have any real evidence that I'm wrong or just opinions?

• and everything stated in the opinion is true. but remember what feminism before it was tainted INTO what it is now (a superiority movement) taught: It's hard to SEE oppression if you're not IN THE GROUP being oppressed. you enjoy every advantage today as a woman, so why would you notice or complain...

• @feminismisnarcissism If you had a daughter/wife and feminism would help them would you still be so against it? I don't think so...

• Anonymous
    Incoming brownie points from guys.
    • Tinerr

Your profile says you're under 18. I'm going to assume you didn't read my take throughly or you didn't understand what I said. But I'll give you brownie points for trying!

• Anonymous

Yeah, because my age has anything to do with my intellect.

• Tinerr

Well I see how intellectual you are.

• Anonymous
    I'm here to read the comments