Why do liberal women on dating sites frequently say "don't contact me unless you hate Trump?" but conservative women don't make analogous statements?

Why do liberal women on dating sites frequently say dont contact me unless you hate Trump? but conservative women dont make analogous statements?
I am back in the dating game and, at the recommendation of @coachTanthony, I am trying Bumble. I have perused several hundred profiles in the past few days. I've noticed that about 10% of the profiles of women who identified themselves as liberals contains statements like, "If you don't hate Trump, we won't do well together" or "Trump is an idiot and I won't date you unless you agree." Other women identified themselves as conservatives, moderates, or they omitted a political label altogether. Not one - not even ONE - of those profiles said "Joe Biden is an idiot" or "Elizabeth Warren is an idiot" or any other candidate is an idiot.

Who is being tolerant and who is being divisive?
Liberal women know that all conservatives are losers and they don't want to waste their time!
Liberal women know that their opinion of Trump must be right and they aren't interested in dating stupid people!
Liberal women don't need to test their tolerance and love for diversity of thought with Trump supporters
Vote C
Conservative women are more tolerant than liberal women
Vote D
Conservative women are more intelligent that liberal women
Vote E
Conservative women are more mature than liberal women
Vote F
It's a stupid lie, you moron conservative!
Vote G
GirlGuy
32
65