Donald Trump Might Be Toasted

Soteris

Alright prediction time!

To start with lets get some of my initial assumptions out of the way so you know where I am coming from with this and why I feel confident in calling it 90% over for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump might be toasted.

1: He is not considered a Republican. He is an outsider running on their platform and once this is over they will try to distance him as far as possible from their "Republican" brand which is why he is so convenient right now since he can take all the baggage and debt with him on the way out.

2: Working in a close relationship with Donald Trump is hard, if not impossible. Relations always turns sour and falls apart it seams like. Trump has always functioned "best" when he is in command alone which won't work in American politics where he needs the support of his party.

3: Donald Trump is in a weak position in regards to for example having investigations against him and his businesses as well as a mountain of other stuff which seams to be ready to blow up in his face at any moment.

4: Donald Trumps political support base includes a lot of people who does not like him. They are useful pawns as long as Trump can control them but at the same time he will be in major trouble if he shows any weakness

Donald Trump Might Be Toasted

========

Alright so what has happened now which might spell the doom for Donny? After a long string of very politically expensive moves both Donald Trump and the Republicans have more or less been cornered and someone will have to absorb the next blow and in this delicate situation Donald Trump decided to surprise fire the FBI director who at the time might be investigating Trump. There are still many questions surrounding this and it might turn out even worse but whats important is that this seams to have pushed some Republicans over the edge where they can no longer support Trump.

At this point one of two things will happen. Either Donald re-establish dominance and have Republicans step up and take some serious damage in defending Donald Trump himself.. Or the Republicans gets ready to take down Donald Trump themselves. What we see at this early stage however is that the Republicans are not unanimously automatically defending Trumps latest choice of firing the FBI director and has started to openly question him. This is very bad for Trump.

Republicans dont simply say this out of the blue, instead this is evidence that there is already a faction against Trump and that they are putting in the groundwork to potentially deal with him. I predict that even though its a very early stage we will see this as the turning point where Republicans openly start acting against Trump which might result in either a resignation, Impeachment or a completed FBI investigation against him.

We have still not seen any major movements in regards to the enemies he made while running for president inside the Republicans but its only a matter of time until the sharks circle the waters after smelling blood.

Pull up a chair and lets watch the game of thrones together. Its the season finale coming up!

Donald Trump Might Be Toasted

Donald Trump Might Be Toasted
3
18

Most Helpful Guy

• John_Doesnt
    The increasing uprisings at GOP conventions have shown that he is definitely failing even in the eyes of certain Republicans.
    However, most of his followers are basically viewing him as an infallible God who can do no wrong. With his dictator 101 playbook he has convinced his followers that all news media against him is "fake news" and he's banned every news network except for Fox News from questioning him.
    Either he'll be impeached or we're on the verge of a dictatorship similar to what Putin has.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Soteris

This assumption banks not on the public forcing him down but on politic or potentially the legal system. As such the will of the people is not necessarily required.

• I think the will of the people is required, because we don't know how deep the corruption goes.

• Soteris

That is not really relevant if he breaks the law or pisses off the wrong people in power.

Most Helpful Girl

• Poppykate
    I am going to call it! I predict it... here and now he will be out by the end of the year, or the beginning of 2018. TRUMP... YOU'RE FIRED 🔥
    Is this still revelant?
    • Soteris

Ahaha. I like the reference!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

217
  • IEat70sBush
    We're stuck with him until at least 2021, deal with it. I'll vote for him again in 2020 if his opponent is another corrupt idiot like Hillary (mostly corrupt) or Sanders (mostly idiot) was. Maybe give some other celebrity a shot at it if not, still 3.75 years to go to see what unfolds.
    • Soteris

I am not sure you are seeing the same things I am but that seams increasingly unlikely.

• jacquesvol
    https://i.imgur.com/DLetSkZ.gif

The only fact that will keep Trump in the WH is that nobody really wants Pence there.
    • Soteris

He is like a giant extra life isent he?

• jacquesvol

The Plague or the cholera :p

• Browneye57
    Such foolish leftist children. He's teflon baby. :)
    Y'all get to moan and whine for eight more years so get over it.

And the recent fake news just puts one more nail in the dem coffin. They'll never get to lead this country again - way too irresponsible.
    • Soteris

We shall see if he is "teflon" in due time.

• Browneye57

We already have. And he's done more in 4 months than the previous guy did in a 8 years - darn near ran the country right into the ground.

• Soteris

I have said this before but I dont actually know anything that Trump has successfully done so far... I mean seriously list some stuff if you can.

Besides this has nothing to do with anything we were talking about.

• Ariel1990
    Bla blabla... better than Killary... its only your liberal dream to see him impeached.. i am telling u. He will be there and will win 2020 presidency
    • Triple7s

He isn't my first choice but you are right

• Iraqveteran666
    Dude that's a pipe dream, there was already an anti-trump republican element Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush was meant to win the nomination. The sharks can circle all they want but unless Donald loses the next election he is the no1 republican candidate any action they or the democrats take would be a coup and undemocratic. Democrats have been calling for the firing of the FBI director after it came out Hillary was being investigated for a serious breach of national security and an attempt to cover that up. Don't forget Bill Clinton was impeached and still remained the president.
    • Soteris

Dont let your dreams be memes.

Seriously though its not looking good for Donnie and the situation has grown much worse since I wrote this even.

• At the minute it's just another ott media storm most people don't care.

• Soteris

This one is not about people caring but about politics and control over the government. If Trump does not put a lid on this quickly as well as retake control over the FBI then he is halfway to Marilago on a permanent basis already with or without the peoples support.

• CorruptedDocument
    If he does get impeached, I will just give up on this country getting better and get the hell out of dodge.
    • Soteris

Well it all depends on what happens first to be honest. He is going to leave office in one way or another and my bet is on "soon" more then any preferable means.

• Well Mile Pence can step in.

• @Iraqveteran666 Mike Pence is not someone I want leading.

Also it would be nice that US made it easier for people who want to leave.

• goaded
    Want to bet he'll pardon himself, just before he leaves office? I don't think he'll trust Pence to do it for him, like with Nixon.

If he does, though, I expect he'll screw it up somehow.
  • Bananaman177
    Trump has no "ties to Russia," that's a fucking idiotic meme invented by fake news to cover up the fact that Wikileaks BUSTED them for colluding with the Hillary campaign and that HILLARY is the one selling Uranium to Russia and taking 10's of millions of dollars from Ukraine and other foreign governments, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, the list goes on...

Comey is fucking pigshit. He disgraced and discredited the FBI and guess what, I'm not the only one saying so:

www.breitbart.com/.../

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/.../
    • juliaanita

I can't tell whether you are writing this for laughs or are seriously ignorant.
      It makes me laugh either way. thanks.

• NYCQuestions1976
    There's not enough votes in the Senate to remove him from office.
    • Soteris

We shall see. I hold firm in my prediction that he will not remain in office long enough to survive until 2020. How exactly it will end is hard to tell since the walls seams to be closing in from all sides equally but it will end.

• Then the national infrastructure bill won't have the votes to pass, which will suck.

• Soteris

Pfft.. Trump would address the appalling infrastructure in USA? I find that extremely hard to imagine.

• Lumberman53
    I would like to see him impeached but if he gets impeached Pence will be the new President and he's even worse than Trump
    • Soteris

Is he? I mean sure he would do a lot of damage but is he as unstable as Trump?

• He's more stable but he's more sneaky and he's a religious nutjob, still though I suppose if you want an idea as to what he would be like he used to governor of Indiana so that would give a good idea as to what to expect if Trump gets impeached I suppose

• pkdonuts5

If Pense was president, he;d end up like Bush Jr.; a lackey for the Republican Party.

• BanterBlitz
    As long as Trump is popular with voters he will be fine. The Republicans love winners.
  • BruceJender
    Lmao. No.
    • Soteris

Oh please. So far my prediction has been spot on.

• Soteris

It has begun. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

• Sloane
    In your Liberal dreams lol
    • Soteris

And soon in your conservative nightmare.

• Soteris

It has begun. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

• Sloane

@Soteris DNC has to have a vast majority in the House and Senate for impeachment so not going to happen.

• ASEXY
    He is toasted.
  • Dred1614returns
    Keep dreaming. Trump 2020
    • Soteris

Well dreams do come true sometimes. Some of the things I assumed would happen has already happened so id say the odds is being stacked in my favor even as we speak.

• Soteris

It has begun. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

• Yup. I can already see the 2020 victory.

• Anonymous
    He'll never be impeached. If they did america will burn at the hands of illegal, mexican cartels.. Dems want americans and their votes, all dead.. M13 chucky doll style..
    • Soteris

Oh really? Looks to me like its all coming to a head very soon.

• Anonymous

@soteris Whats coming? The only thing that coming is millions of illegals accross our border.. Voting to impeach our American president, burn flag. New World Order, is coming with them.

• Soteris

I mean the Republicans are already falling apart. My favorite part is the fallout between Trump and Fox News.

• Anonymous
    Unfortunately the retardlican congress is unlikely to impeach him though it would be to their benefit.
    • Soteris

I would not be so sure and honestly there are other options to topple him.

• Anonymous

well this special counsel just appointed is good news.

• Soteris

As I said, I dont know how he will go but Trump is currently in a death spiral. I doubt this counsel will be the one to do it with such big competition.

• Anonymous
    ok 1 is the only one you are close on. he is an outsider, i think its funny the dems claimed they wanted an outsider now hate him for it.

2 is just made up from people that are going out of their way to hate him. Have heard from any of the people that met with him and gave him a fair chance. they all have positives to say.

3. the "investigations" are smoke from hilaries crash and burn during the election. They have been investigating nearly a year now and still have nothing.
    4. I really have no clue what you are even trying so say.
    • Soteris

The proof is in the pudding and the joy is in the eating. I can wait.

• I doubt that considering how Hillary made national security secrets available to every foreign government and was still able to run for office without being tried for treason.

• Anonymous

i hope you have a lot of patients because your going to be waiting about 8 years. LIke iraqvetran said HIllary got a free pass on much worse

• Anonymous
    dude is like the mafia, he can't be touched, he has his bang of loyalists which will do anything but take a bullet for him (since all of them still need to continue his lie) this guy will be there for the next 4 maybe 8 to 16 years since his goons rewrote the constitution
    • Soteris

Yeah I dont believe so. First of all I think you underestimate the selfserving nature of his "support" base and that this is not the mafia.. Its the USA which is a bit more complicated. For example even if you fire the FBI director and put your own man in charge its not like he has complete power over the FBI after that.