Turkish Erasmus Student Brutally Murdered in Poland

Furkan Kocaman was just an ordinary student who went to Poland with Erasmus. Erasmus is an exchange programme which is between EU countries and a few non-EU states like Norway, Switzerland, Moldova and Turkey.

He was eating with his friend at Galeria Dominikanska, a shopping center in Wroclaw, Poland. He was totally oblivious of what was awaiting him.

Furkan Kocaman went to Poland via Erasmus exchange programme.

29-year-old Muhammad E., approached 20-year-old Furkan Kocaman with a knife at a McDonald's restaurant. From the accounts of witnesses, it appears that there was an argument between them, then Muhammad E. pulled out a knife and stabbed Furkan, shouting: "Turks must be dead."

He hit the stomach, chest, abdominal cavity, shoulders, back, left arm, neck - informs prosecutor Małgorzata Klaus, spokesperson of the Wroclaw prosecutor's office.

The assailant tried to escape, but under the gallery he was overpowered by the policemen. He only managed to throw a 20-cm knife into the tunnel under Dominikański Square. The knife stuck in the body of the car passing there.

Muhammad E. confessed the murder of Furkan Kocaman.

The police are leading the interrogation of the murderer of Turkish student at Galeria Dominikańska. Wrocław,

Later on it was revealed that the murderer is a supporter of the terror organisation named the PKK (Kurdistan Worker's Party) , which many countries consider to be a terrorist organization, including NATO, EU, Japan, Syria, Iran, Turkey and Iraq, Gazeta Wyborcza Wrocław, a Polish newspaper reports.

The PKK has been doing terror attacks in Turkey in Syria, Iran, Iraq and Turkey since 1985, which has claimed more than 40,000 lives.

Murderer at Galeria Dominikańska is Kurd associated with terrorists, source:  Policja wroclawska / wroclaw.policja.gov.pl
Murderer at Galeria Dominikańska is Kurd associated with terrorists, source: Policja wroclawska / wroclaw.policja.gov.pl

Kocaman's family also confirmed that the murderer of their son was associated with the PKK.

Turkish Embassy in Warsaw is working with Polish authorities for details.

220
LittleBird_ is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• rest in peace💔

Join the discussion

118
  • This might seem like an obvious question, but how did the murderer know Furkan was Turkish?

• Furkan spoke Turkish as our media says.

• @rhiannonmurat I know this is what I was saying

• @breakerecho I know they had a bad history togther

• This happens with guns in the streets 8 times a day in the US. Some Muhammad from Hezbollah befriended an unstable truck driver and convinced him to gun up a synagogue near my house. I think there's to many false idols being worshipped in the middle East.

• B... b... but Poland has no terrorist attacks.
    It's mind-boggling how a terrorist, who is a foreigner himself, kills another foreigner in a foreign place. The audacity.

• "Later on it was revealed"

That is not what was revealed.
    The Polish article only said that the "Turkish media wrote that the attacker was a Kurd and a PKK sympathizer."

There is nothing about the incident suggesting Polish authorities had any information about the attacker, the only ones drawing lots of conclusions are the Turks.
    Which to me sounds like yet another ploy of mr Hitlerino Erdogan, this time bringing his corrupt crap into Europe.

Which brings me to question this once again, why wasn't Turkey invaded yet?

• "As we have determined, an assassin who on Saturday in the Galeria Dominikańska Gallery in Wrocław murdered a dozen or so blows with a 20-year-old student from Turkey, is a supporter of the Kurdish PKK party, treated by many countries as a terrorist organization." This is what the article says. It doesn't say anything about the Turkish media.

• Because Turkey has a critical strategic position in the middle east, not only as a mid point between Russia, Middle East and Europe but also because a number of US operations being dependent on Turkish cooperation.

The designation of PKK as a "terrorist organization" was an explicit demand of Turkey.
      The current EU designation of PKK is de facto unlawful as per EU general court, for example, but remains in place because EU values Turkish cooperation over its own integrity.

• Considering that they did many bombings here, (And Syria/Iran/Iraq recognizes them as terrorists also) they should be considered as a terrorist organisation.

• 6d

so sad — the world has gone crazy snd it’s getting worse year by year — why are people so angry they are willing to end the life of innocents? hate and killing only result in more hate and killing — i don’t understand why humanity is so messed up?

• I think anyone who is willing to physically harm someone because their opinions differ should be put in a mental asylum.

• Once again, a terrorist murders an innocent.

Terrible.

• aren't you supporting those k*rdish terrorist?
      When did you changed your mind?
      I remember you defending those k*rd animals couple of months ago.

• Why dont Europe supporting Turkey over both of those terrorists? We are fighting with both.
      But yeah you can't because your problem not isis,
      Isis is just a tool. You want to destroy my country right?
      Fucking european terrorists. Dont act like you are sorry. Terrorist supporting Europe is responsible for that kids death as much as that k*rdish animal.
      Blood of millions of Turks killed by k*rds since 80s are on your hands.

• @breakerecho You sound deranged.

• I don't want to blame the victim or anything like that, I just gotta say the moment someone approaches you with a knife (obviously not your mom in the kitchen while she is chopping onions, but on the street) you don't talk to that person. You either drop them instantly if you can, or you run away. A knife's only purpose on the street is to kill. Someone approaching you with a knife is the equivalent of holding a billboard that says "I'm about to try and kill you". I just want to get this out there if some of you find yourself in similar situations in the future.

That all being said, my sympathies to the victim's family, and I hope the murderer will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

• The knife came out after the confrontation started. Seems more like a scuffed puma beef trumped up by Hezbollah friendly media.

• @thechesseman Exactly. When it comes to life or death violence there are no rules.

• None at all.

• 5d

I'm pretending to be shocked that his name is Muhammad.

• Its very sad, but lets face it.
    Only when muslims die you speak but when its terror attacks against jews you dont talk!

• So create the platform and speak on the issue. Stop making this the oppression Olympics. Bring awareness to these issues instead of crying over what others are doing to bring awareness to their community.

• Who invited you to answer me anyway...

• Great answer you, degenerate!

• Turks and Kurds are brothers.
    Pkk is a CIA based Imperialist programme!

• This is so sad

• Terrorist murders innocent bloke. That sucks.

• Good take

• Thats unfortunate :(

• 2d

Very tragic

• Program*

• K*rdish terrorism.

• Dang...