I'm seeing this guy but I think he is still sleeping with his ex.

I really like this guy, we only kissed for now, but for some reasons (obvious ones) I'm sure he is still seeing and sleeping with his ex. How should I handle the situation? Should I just leave without ever talking to him again? Should I say something? I want to, but at the same time, I feel like I have no right, I mean we were not an item or anything, pretty much only friends...

Is there anyway he could see me as something better than his torn apart relationship with a crazy woman? Or is it better for me to leave and just wish them luck?

I hate the situation.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd suggest getting out of the situation - as in, to put it mildly - RUN!

You don't want to involve yourself in the circular relationship pattern of this guy. Unless you really really love him, in which case you should confront him about the "crazy woman" (lol) - but if he still keeps up the relationship with his ex, then you should leave. You said you were friends right? What if you just kept it that way? What you don't want is to place yourself in a place where you're constantly in a state of waiting for him, hoping that he'll snap out of it someday and realize you're the one for him. That's the worst thing you can do to yourself.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't make him a priority if you're only an option. If you are not dating him, he can sleep with who he wants. But since you know that you are not his priority right now, don't make him yours. Keep seeing him casually and don't go any further than kissing. Date other guys, you dont' have to only see one person at a time. Date other guys and don't spend as much time with this guy. Then pick the best one for you. If anything I feel bad for his ex!

• JUX ASK HIM STR8 UP IS HE SLEEPING WITH OTHER GURLS OR HIS EX B/C IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT... GOOD LUCK :)