• Ask
  • myTake

I'm seeing this guy but I think he is still sleeping with his ex.

I really like this guy, we only kissed for now, but for some reasons (obvious ones) I'm sure he is still seeing and sleeping with his ex. How should... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd suggest getting out of the situation - as in, to put it mildly - RUN!You don't want to involve yourself in the circular relationship pattern of this guy. Unless you really really love him, in which case you should confront him about the "crazy woman" (lol) - but if he still keeps up the relationship with his ex, then you should leave. You said you were friends right? What if you just kept it that way? What you don't want is to place yourself in a place where you're constantly in a state of waiting for him, hoping that he'll snap out of it someday and realize you're the one for him. That's the worst thing you can do to yourself.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• JUX ASK HIM STR8 UP IS HE SLEEPING WITH OTHER GURLS OR HIS EX B/C IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT... GOOD LUCK :)

• Don't make him a priority if you're only an option. If you are not dating him, he can sleep with who he wants. But since you know that you are not his priority right now, don't make him yours. Keep seeing him casually and don't go any further than kissing. Date other guys, you dont' have to only see one person at a time. Date other guys and don't spend as much time with this guy. Then pick the best one for you. If anything I feel bad for his ex!