Western Women Have Killed Chivalry and Lifelong Marriage

Western women have killed chivalry and lifelong marriage

It's sad but true. When I was a teenager and young adult, I believed that the best way to attract a woman and get her to stay with you was to be a faithful, caring gentleman. Not a pushover, just a nice caring faithful guy. However, I noticed that it was the assholes and idiots who seemed to attract the most women. At first I didn't think much of it and just ignored it. But after many years of constantly seeing good men getting cheated on or rejected, and seeing the assholes get all the hot women, I finally realized that everything I had been told to believe about women and relationships was a myth.

But it was much worse than that. I realized that we now live in a world where insanity has become normal. Despite the increase of technology, I do believe that we are the stupidest generation that has ever lived. Whether it's the brainwashing of the mass media or the chemicals in our food, something has caused western society to become a nation of zombies where common sense is turned upside down. I'll give you a few examples:

Over the years, time and time again, I have seen women stay with and even marry men who have cheated on them, but leave good faithful men. It's as if cheating on women and treating them badly makes them love you even more. It's as if it gives them a thrill. Meanwhile, the good men who just want to settle down and be happy often end up angry and bitter because of the stupidity and injustice that women are creating.

I admit that it's not 100% women's fault. A lot of it is the fault of the sexual revolution that encouraged people to focus more on sex and pleasure rather than love and commitment. If women are more interested in sex, pleasure, fun and excitement rather than settling down and getting married, then I guess they are going to date assholes and idiots who give them that excitement. But the end result has been a society of broken families, single mothers, fatherless children, high divorce rates, and the death of chivalry.

Another problem is the divorce laws. In general family courts tend to favor women over men. And it's mostly women who file for divorce. And there have been studies that have revealed that many women divorce their husbands even when their husband has remained faithful and non abusive. Time and time again women will divorce good men and then stay with a asshole or jerk. This is not rare, this is very common.

I have also noticed that so many women no longer appreciate a man having good manners. Over the years I have held the door open for a woman. Some women smiled and said thankyou, but other women got offended and just gave me a dirty look. So now I no longer hold the door open for a woman, because I never know how they will react. Thank you feminists.

Sure, you can always find exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the way things are now and I don't see things getting any better. Once something has been destroyed it is almost impossible to get it back. It has taken decades of mass media brainwashing and changes to get where we are today. I can't see love and commitment being repaired. Maybe if a woman is deeply religious and strictly believes in lifelong marriage, then maybe it will work.

Sorry nice guys. I'm afraid the future doesn't look bright. The overwhelming majority of women today are going to choose an asshole, the kind of guy that likes to get pissed, has a loud mouth, acts like a complete braindead idiot etc. Sad but true.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 34

• OK then stop dating western women

• "Sure, you can always find exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the way things are now and I don't see things getting any better."

i was looking for this. proud exception over here. i will NEVER let someone place me among the bunch of women who are supposedly ruining the ability for men to be chivalrous. it still sounds quite silly though. if a man is truly chivalrous, he will persist with it, rather than be swayed by the opinions, words or actions of others.

• so are you saying a man should be a gentleman despite getting negative feedback from everyone around him? that man would be dumb.

• @CoolSky01 yes, yet he should find a new focus for his chivalry, rather than those who are giving him negative feedback. also known as 'moving on'. of course if he persists to be chivalrous with people who dont care for it, then he'd b stupid.

• the problem is that very few care if you want to be a gentleman you have to be good looking first, just holding the door open is enough to make girls like me while i know guys who can't get a girl to like them despite being very respectful infront of girls and helping them, its just how things work physical attractiveness is what matters and being a gentleman can be influenced by that.

• ... you'll 'notice' whatever you wish were the truth. Most of the things you said may be true, but don't exclusively apply to women. You self proclaimed 'nice guys' never cease to amaze me at how persistent you are in pressing this whole picture of being rejected and sad/pissed for that reason, yet feeling like writing countless questions/takes that resembled excerpts from an emo's diary is actually going to fix anything.

• it fixes the next generation of men by telling them the truth. cultural changes takes generations it doesn't happen overnight.

Just what does the truth mean to you? @kaylaS91 what is the truth to you anyway that you get angry about the article.

@Reinhertz I'm not angry in the slightest. Much more amused at how seriously many guys take this whole idea of blaming women as a whole versus considering any other possible factors. 😊

• Perfect picture couple with perfect kids yesterday.

The next day, they just wake up and said to each other.

Husband : honey, i'm into men
    Wife: honey, i'm into women

True story from oprah show 😛😮😔

awesome, tell me more

• Maybe it needed to go?

• more like American women

• I don't believe in nice guys or good girls at all. I've been nice to some guys n horrible to other cuz we were INCOMPATIBLE, period. Do I hate the men for that reason NO. Am I bitter towards men and how they lied or cheated on me NO. Get over the hurt you have and grow up. WE'RE HUMANS we hurt, we lie, we don't all cheat, but we're not perfect. There are no good guys just guys that want to be good to you and you only, n when you don't see eye to eye he gets hurt and the dumb ones get bitter. I just see more immaturity and ignorance in my generation in all honesty. This post just gave me inspiration to talk about this nonsense in my new youtube video. THANK YOU!!

• Yes those poor nice guys, they really are the real sufferers here, lets all gather around and celebrate the victim mentality being displayed here.
    You act like men are some sort of martyrs, as if women are never cheated on, being used or deeply hurt by some man they trusted but misjudged.
    You're weak and you think we should all feel sorry for your suffering, even though the rest of us suffer just as much, we just don't whine on the internet about it.

• On the contrary, the entire feminist movement is based upon whining. Same with #BlackLivesMatter and most 'progressive' causes. The only reason you are indifferent toward the plight of some men is because the notion of men as sufferers runs contrary to your cultural marxist metaphysical outlook on the world.

• I think that's the definition of feminism around here sometimes. Ok, most of the time. 🙍

• @JessicaWin The definition of crazy feminazi around here is a female who disagrees with a male or does not hate her own gender.

• Yes, there are women who cheat and there are gullible boyfriends/husbands who for some reason stay with these women. But has it also occured to you that the opposide story also happens a lot?

"stupidity and injustice that women are creating." --> Haha men can be just as jealous, insecure and irrational as women, both genders cause these problems dude. Moreover, men are the most likely to start domestic violence, how can you not classify that as stupidity?

"If women are more interested in sex, pleasure, fun and excitement rather than settling down and getting married," --> you do know that the stereotype is that men are the ones who are afraid of commitment, right?

"And there have been studies that have revealed that many women divorce their husbands even when their husband has remained faithful and non abusive." --> Verbal abuse or the inability to connect with each other despite several attempts are still good reasons to divorce. One reason that I suspect the higher divorce rate compared to 50 years ago is the increase in women's education and rights. Less wives are silently waiting everyday to wait for they hubby to come home and more and more of them actually make a living for themselves. Women are now less the kind of people who blindly agree with what the husband says. It also used to be so that if the wife disagreed with something, that she'd get slapped. One of the largest problems nowadays is that people do not try to get know each other better before getting married (e. g. only dating a year before getting married), which is something you should blame on BOTH partners.

holding doors? I hold the door for anyone who's walking behind me, regardless of gender and age. It's just a simple door to hold, I don't expect an applause for that from anyone.

Oooww you want a deeply religious wife? There's the explanation for your text. Women are discriminated against in most religions, when extensively followed. You don't want a loving wife, you want a yes-knodding, braindead, baby-popping machine.

• i dont no why girls like ass holes and the smart mouth thing piss me off to ware my mind is like this to this in a instent lol cdn2.amerikanki.com/.../Teen_Girl.jpg
    to this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6d782a36f0.jpg

• Food for thought:
    - women* get the pill + are able to be more promiscuous
    - guys* then expect women to put out because "oh well if you won't maybe Amy will"
    - women* give sex more easily because they're afraid to lose the guy
    -guys* abuse this system

(*some guys and some women, just to be clear.)

So it's not entirely women's fault. I blame instant-gratification culture in general.

I'm fine with nice guys and have no desire to sleep around, thank God - I see sex as an act of love and closeness within the confines of marriage. I think there are more like me out there than you might think, but this society pressures everyone so much to have sex (and basic economics - supply and demand - explains how the new system screws a lot of people over, pun intended, and disincentives marriage).

A gentle reminder - just as a lot of hot guys out there fall into the "acts like a jerk" category, a lot of hot women might not be the best choice in terms of acting like a jerk or not. You might want to look at the more average crowd for nice women as well.

• -Woman + promiscuous = revolting slut
      -Women who are revolting are less likely to get married, I want a good girl by the time I'm 30 because I don't like revolting women
      -Men have the right to have standards upon a woman.

• -I've had sex with only 4 sex partners (all hookups but still have a space for a potential partner) but I am slowing down because I want to get married with a GOOD GIRL.
      -Only virginity is the societal pressure, the majority want you to be satisfied and comfortable with the way you are. Many don't care about you having sex or not.
      - Independence and confidence is ripped from the male and female gender into shreds by feminism. We need to bring these 2 powerful traits back because these are very great for survival.
      -Luckily, feminism is slowly dismantling because grown men are going their own way and more women are realizing feminism is a sham.

• @Paul6754 I'm a little confused but I meant independence in the sense of not giving in to society's expectations of lots of sex etc.

And good that you're thinking about slowing down.

• I know a lot of women who say that nice guys are "boring" and they somehow glorify being abused and look forward to it! I don't know I think most women nowadays have some sort of universal mental illness because our brains are usually wired so we stay away from pain as much as possible. Like our instincts tell us that pain is bad so I must look for good things instead and somehow these other women's brains have fucked up wiring and associate pain with fun or pain being good. It may be good in the bedroom, but outside it is not. I have been dating my boyfriend (21) for over a year now and he's the nicest and sweetest guy I could ever ask for. He has no money but he somehow always suprises me with gifts like a flower or a watermelon sucker (which is my fave) and we always plan stuff together and put all our emotions and beliefs on the table no matter what. A relationship should be stable where you could say anything you want, and not be afraid to say it. You also need trust and passion and it's okay if your relationship is boring sometimes! It's called settling down and just chilling with each other. If you get too bored then plan something fun to do together like have a day walking around the park or go swimming in the lake! Don't plan something as destructive as starting a fight or cheating on them! I believe that this generation has failed, and I will not be having kids just for them to have crazy and stupid shit happen to them like this!

• there's a difference between nice guys and "nice guys". and you, my friend, fall into the latter category.

1) nice guy: a guy who is genuinely interested in a relationship and treats his partners as equals.

2) "nice guy": a misogynist who blames women for all of his problems, posing as a nice guy.

i have never cheated on anyone, nor do i plan to start. but, perhaps, if all the women you've met are like this, you need to look in the mirror, because it's clear that all 100 of them aren't the problem.

• Yup, and thats why western men marry women of other cultures!
    No tonly that but western people have no culture, respect or morals! not a close knit family

• We get it, you hate women.

• I could not agree more with this take! You say it like it is! Though there is two different kinds of chicks I'd like to mention:
    1. The covert-bitches that leave the nice guys to hook up, or form relationships with the assholes.
    2. The nice girls who are careful with their hearts and want to take the relationship slow to make sure he is a nice guy and not an asshole.
    It may seem like there is so many bad people in the world and usually their actions are so loud it fogs out our perception of the good that truly is out there; it may seem like everyone's messed up in this generation (which is probably the case with the majority) but you being aware shows that there is hope and most likely you're not alone at noticing how unfortunate things have turned. I for one find chivalry a lost art which I wish more guys would express. One shouldn't discontinue an act of kindness do to acts of rudeness. Don't lose hope or let the wrong kind of people discourage you, if you keep up a honest good nature surely you'll find the right woman. :)

• I know what you mean. Everything is backwards. But I believe the problem goes much deeper than this. People need to wake up.

• I know so many women hate nice guys. I've figured that out already. I'm not one of them. I want a guy that will remain faithful to me since I will to him. I don't want an asshole, because they are well, assholes. Why would I marry that guy and try to have a family with him when I'm sure there's a nice, sweet, faithful guy out there?
    I guess I'm different then every girl now.

Also, I like having the door held open for me. And I always say thank you.
    Just please don't act like you're going to hold it open and then shut it in my face

• You need toliet paper for all this shit.

• I think the same thing every time a feminist opens her mouth to speak.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 41

• Our best bet is pushing for legalized prostitution.

Really, it is probably the LAST venue where men can receive female attention without becoming a bonded slave. Nowadays men have to take the greater risk when it comes to sex and marriage, putting all of their assets on the line and potentially even being dogged with a false rape charge, so why not legalize prostitution? It is the one way we can be selective and get risk free sex.

• "Our best bet is pushing for legalised prostitution" because it's your best chance of getting laid at all?
      I swear most of the guys who write this stuff are people who've never been with a woman in their life and just generally don't want to live in the real world. So they just stay in their parents' basement blaming women for everything that's wrong with their life.

• @EmiliaB look it is women need to change. Your gender always natural thinks that men should change to suit you. Stop being so self entitled.

• @bobbyxx I'm not quite sure where I said anything about changing, but you read into it whatever you like.
      I don't believe in trying to change anyone, you know what you're getting with a person when you meet them. I didn't say a single thing about changing.
      Anyway I'm not arguing. It's pointless.

• O for cripes sake again that is not Chivalry, actual chivalry has very little to do with women.

The actual original chivalric code covered things like the learning of reading, languages, the arts and musicianship and the handling of lands and law. Chivalry changed from originally being almost solely a rule of combat to being a rule of how a knight lived his whole life. It was basic a code on conduct and honor on and off the battlefield and a lifestyle but it had very little to do with the treatment of women.

The vows of knighthood said when taking the oath to follow the code of Chivalry.

Fear God and His Church
    Serve the liege Lord in valour and faith
    Protect the weak and defenceless
    Live by honour and for glory
    Respect the honour of women

The actual code.
    To fear God and maintain His Church
    To serve the liege lord in valour and faith
    To protect the weak and defenceless
    To give succour to widows and orphans
    To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
    To live by honour and for glory
    To despise pecuniary reward
    To fight for the welfare of all
    To obey those placed in authority
    To guard the honour of fellow knights
    To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
    To keep faith
    At all times to speak the truth
    To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
    Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
    Never to turn the back upon a foe
    Do not fear your enemy
    Show no mercy and do not hesitate to make war with the infidel
    Perform all your feudal duties as long as they do not conflict with the laws of God
    Love your country

The virtues of Knighthood and Chivalry.

Chivalry died with the knights and royal houses of Medieval Europe. Just like Bushido Japan's version of Chivalry died with the Samurai class and noble houses of ancient Japan. You can't kill what is already dead, and very few people actually practice the true authentic Chivalry or really even know what it is or what it relates to.

What you have described my friend is not Chivalry but simply being a gentleman which yes is a practice that is dying, unfortunately and unlike Chivalry being a gentleman the main focus is the respect and treatment of women but also to everyone else. And in this day and age of messed up views and individuals. We do not want being a gentleman to fade away and die to be left for men and women to read in old stories and legends like with Chivalry.

• Here are the rules of courtly love this is probably more along the lines of what most people think Chivalry is.

Marriage is no real excuse for not loving.
      II. He who is not jealous cannot love.
      III. No one can be bound by a double love.
      IV. It is well known that love is always increasing or decreasing.
      V. That which a lover takes against the will of his beloved has no relish.
      VI. Boys do not love until they arrive at the age of maturity.
      VII. When one lover dies, a widowhood of two years is required of the survivor.
      VIII. No one should be deprived of love without the very best of reasons.
      IX. No one can love unless he is impelled by the persuasion of love.
      X. Love is always a stranger in the home of avarice.
      XI. It is not proper to love any woman whom one would be ashamed to seek to marry.
      XII. A true lover does not desire to embrace in love anyone except his beloved.
      XIII. When made public love rarely endures.

• XIV. The easy attainment of love makes it of little value; difficulty of attainment makes it prized.
      XV. Every lover regularly turns pale in the presence of his beloved.
      XVI. When a lover suddenly catches sight of his beloved, his heart palpitates.
      XVII. A new love puts to flight an old one.
      XVIII. Good character alone makes any man worthy of love.
      XIX. If love diminishes, it quickly fails and rarely revives.
      XX. A man in love is always apprehensive.
      XXI. Real jealousy always increases the feeling of love.
      XXII. Jealousy, and therefore love, are increased when one suspects his beloved.
      XXIII. He whom the thought of love vexes eats and sleeps very little.
      XXIV. Every act of a lover ends in the thought of his beloved.
      XXV. A true lover considers nothing good except what he thinks will please his beloved.
      XXVI. Love can deny nothing to love.
      XXVII. A lover can never have enough of the solaces of his beloved.
      XXVIII. A slight presumption causes a lover to suspect his beloved.

• XXIX. A man who is vexed by too much passion usually does not love.
      XXX. A true lover is constantly and without intermission possessed by the thought of his beloved.
      XXXI. Nothing forbids one woman being loved by two men or one man by two women.

• I don't think chivalry is dead yet, I know it still lives in me.
    But, it is true that the decrease of chivalrous men comes because of women, cause, why would men stop being chivalrous if they can still get girls that way? It makes no sense.
    Girls give less importance to chivalry than back in the day, so since guys don't have to put any effort in being chivalrous in order to get the girl, then they're not gonna waste their energy on that.

I don't like to put the whole blame on one group of people, but in this case, most of the blame goes towards women. They're the ones responsible for what they like and for what a man has to do to get them, is chivalry isn't in that list, men aren't gonna be chivalrous.
    It's pretty simple.

• You miss out a view that make women unflattering. Many women snarl and give you dagger eyes if you act chivalrous to them. @Bandit74 had such an experience when he open the door for a woman who turned out to be a feminist and she basically lectured him on how sexist he was for doing it.

In short some women seem to think when being chivalrous to them you are suggesting they are incapable of doing it themselves. And men aren't willing to find out which women likes it and which one is going to bite at them for doing an act of courtesy.

• Yes this conversation is pointless. You want to believe your experience is life is more valid than others and shove your belief down other people's throats and then not only that act like their experience is some fantasy concocted on the internet and is some rare occurrence.

I don't buy that there are exceptions. Especially the self proclaimed ones. Treat em like dirt and they'll stick to you like mud. Everybody wants what they can't have. True, 3rd wave feminism is leaving a lot of 35 year old women single. I look at it pretty simply. At about 30 the eye wrinkles start, before then the sagging starts. Feminism betrayed women. If I were married I wouldn't be pointing this out to all my friends. On the other hand, black women tend to stay lifted quite a bit longer and treat white guys a whole lot better then white women. Just follow the golden rule. Single moms are the easiest. The resume is the kids, they put out. Granted that's kinda bottom fishing but when you don't have time to go girl chasing you can pretty much bank a girl with a kid is single and if not will most likely put out anyway.. C'mon fellas don't be shy. Just dont use your real name and go to cities you don't live or work in

Actually you are more like taking about American women... Majority of them are thrash... Everyone in the world knows that... Thank God I don't live in a Western society..

But I think you are generalizing which is wrong.. Not every women... Cheats or dumps a good guy for a jerk...
    Not all women stay with jerks... I mean only the damaged ones stay... Damaged self esteem..

I think people also make mistakes by marrying someone too soon or too young...

And yes their are bad women who cheat and treat me badly but they are in minority...
    Lots of women are good at least here in my country...

But I also think men should not be nice to women... Now a days women don't deserve it actually...
    Women like assholes even if they are being treated bad by those guys... They think being asshole means being masculine which is why I think no guy should be nice to a women...

The only way men can be free is to end this abusive relationship with women she is one of the worst things that have happened to the planet.

• "Women killed chivalry and marriage"

You say that like it's a bad thing.

There has never been a better time to be a man, once you adapt to the reality of today instead of trying to live a faerie story fantasy of the past (which never was).

• Glad to see the back of it. You reap what you sow.

• i was actually thinking about his and was going to write my own take about this. GIrls i date tells me that "Chivarly is dead" After i tell them im not paying 100% of the date.(50/50)

And i respond back with. i didn't kill it however. Your fellow females did. moreso by trying to take advantage of guys hoping that they get a free dinner or w/e out of us.

chivalry is only dead when its not helping the girl in the case i mentioned.

• No, women aren't killing "life-long marriage" MGTOW is destroying marriage completely.

• A brief study states 75% of men are bachelors and 35% are divorced.

• Nope. You're wrong.

I'm no fan of feminism, but Chivalry is not dead because of feminists. Chivalry is dead because of guys like you who thinks that if you're chivalrous that a woman owes you another date, or sex, or to be her boyfriend, or whatever.

Women DO appreciate good manners, they just don't appreciate a guy who thinks they owe him sexual or romantic favors. And don't try to claim you don't, it's completely obvious that you do because you came here to complain about guys who "aren't chivalrous" getting girlfriends.

A truly chivalrous man does things like holding doors open simply because that's the kind of person he is, not because he expects attention from women for doing so. Until you finally understand that nobody owes you anything unless they sign a contract saying they do, then you're always going to be that guy that women avoid because nobody likes that guy who acts like you owe because he held a door open or because he gave you a compliment. That kind of behavior is a huge turnoff.

• That still doesn't change the fact that women reject good men and choose the assholes.

• Yes that's true because "good men" usually don't display the masculine traits that attract a woman. Being nice isn't a bad thing, but it's not what attracts women sexually.

Men may desire a woman based on her being beautiful and fun, but women desire a man who is strong, ambitious, and able to protect her. Going on a date and simply being nice and having a good conversation aren't bad, but if you don't give her the impression you're a strong and assertive male then you'll be lucky to even get a kiss from.

• Only women with no self esteem or dignity let men walk all over them. Unfortunately some women favour a good social life or money over a loving and faithful relationship. They just dont have the mental apptitude to care. They should be mad as hell but they just go into denail to protect their lifestyles. Sad isn't it?

• How did you reach the conclusion that most girls are like this, dating assholes and idiots. How common is it the cheating you see.

What are these assholes and idiots actually like, that seem to get all these girls.

Here what I am really curious about. These girls you talk about going for these asshole. Describe these girls to me, what are these girls like.

• Yeah man. I can't disagree with this take. Id like to say there are good women and good men out there but, divorce rates are just off the charts and i can understand the point. Back when i. was a kid , i tought it was men to blame,( they cheated or left,,,, oh the man was always the bad guy, how naive you are as a kid and how blindly you follow stupid femistist bs...)
    But now i know better. More often than not, its the woman to blame when a marriage falls apart. Too many of them have lost their femininity. Yeah, men have went down in terms of masculinity as well, but but nowhere near as how some women have gotten. The destruction of family is the destruction of society. Single parent homes should not be the norm. Children need both thwir parents to teach them how to be a man and how to be a woman and how to treat each other. This failed family issue is the root of 90% of all evil. Most criminals , gangsters, prostitutes, killers, rapists and generally horrible people come from unstable and broken homes. People dont seem to realize that.
    This is moatly a wester problem though.
    Especially so in da usa.
    Where i come from this shit is not even remotely like that. Good men are valued and command respect. And they are manly. Dont have no nice guy pussies. Men know how to be men without being assholes. Thats what i saw growing up. And thats what im modelling myself to be like, no matter what.
    Usa is a fucking disaster when it comes to family. Some places in Europe are not much better, but overall its still better. But i can see how feminism and being "modern" or westernized is affecting traditional countries as well.

• Not just women men did it too, but the one who was the trigger was media and society

• I partly agree, and partly disagree. Yes, sex has become very important in todays society. Or have women simply caught up with men? It's not that women prefer assholes, it's that we have way too much freedom now. So we hop to someone else when things get rough, because we can. It's easier than fixing somehow. Kids will end up ok. Everyone can afford their own place, since most women aren't housebound now and have good careers. So when something comes along, that looks better, they wanna try it out. Usually ends bad. Some end up good, and those are the stories you hear about.

• Yes, it's true, but western feminist women are only this way because they foolishly trusted men who could nto see past their dicks, and only ever wanted sex. So many shallow men never even bother to consider a woman's heart. God made women emotionally superior to us, so they have emotional power, and when we injure them, they turn it against us and can devastate us. On a more global scale, women can destroy societies, as we are seeing here. But don't blame just them. Blame the men who blindly follow their passions and never consider a woman's heart.

• Realized this a loooong time ago. the sad part is that while claiming to want a nice guy, they chase the jerks.
    its nothing bothering over. women themselves don't even know what they want half the time.
    Chivalry has been dead since '09 anyway... im surprised you are just realizing it now.

• Says the man who has no problem with cheating -_-

• @bobbyxx notice how she just HAD to get the last say. starts shit first and then all of a sudden is "not in the mood" then tries to end it but when i say something back, she won't let it just rest at that and stop replying because she just HAS to get that last word in. Typical woman. If a guy is tired of an argument, regardless of who said what last, they'd just walk away, but most women just have to get the last word in. What ever makes them feel powerful right?
      i bet im probably blocked too... I don't know... didn't check... dont care.

• Yup that is typical, so pathetic and immature. They always block after replying to get the last word in. And they always have to make below the belt personal comments.

• The problem isn't with women, but with the pussification of men... by women.
    You said, "When I was a teenager and young adult, I believed that the best way to attract a woman and get her to stay with you was to be a faithful, caring gentleman."

Yeah, that's not how it works. Look at bad boys, and PUAs, they know how to get women, more than guys on this site. They have something most guys lost: the ability to be a MAN, and not some pussy boy.

Hell. some dudes chase pussy so much, they turned into a giant one. LOL.

This is man.
    so is this

This is not

Notice the body language!!!

• Think of PUA tech as martial arts. Knowing some techniques that works, doesn't mean you are trying to be a black belt in it.

• That's right, insult the mentally disabled. Vile

• Listen. The simple fact is, it's a different world today. It's a different society today. Women used to be... Women. Men used to be chivalrous towards women because it was an accepted part of society and everything was smooth. These days, women want to be men. They want their to be no distinction between the 2 sexes. Chivalry simply does not work anymore an I agree with you, it's because of women.

• More from Guys