To make this short: I don't get this girl, who's interested in me, and i'm gonna list everything she does/has said to me
- I asked her once why we barely hang, she says she rarely leaves her house. What I find odd tho is the rare times she does leave her house, she spends it with her guy friend (of 8 years, so i dont mind) or she's doing something else. My logic is she would invite me out during those times she rarely leaves right?
- She is getting professional help for her alcoholism. She says she "Feels awkward and uncomfortable hanging with me" because she wants to stay single and not develop feelings.
-She tells me she has social anxiety, and even going to a starbucks by herself is hard
- whenever i'd ask her to hang, she'd always say "idk" or "maybe" or "We'll see". i finally confronted her and asked why she always says those answers, i asked her if it's just a polite no. she says she means her answers cause "her mood always changes about hanging out" but what does that even mean? lol
-She's asked me to hang out 3 times in total. one of them fell through, 2 of them she flaked out on
-She's pretty neutral/slightly flirty when i flirt with her, but i haven't seen her in an entire month
- i asked her one time "i know you said guys you meet online, some of them you rarely hang with some of them you hang with alot, why not me?" and she goes "jesus christ im tired of repeating myself" (repeating herself as in "idk" or "maybe" etc)
I might add more later, but please, any opinions? I feel like i'm being played/strung along for attention sometimes. Only thing i know is she has never lied to me once, and she told me (when i first got her #) she's been screwed over so much she wouldn't do that to anyone else
Also if anyone can think of a way i can ask her politely, if she's avoiding me, please feel free to post
- avoiding youVote A
- not avoiding you/overthinking itVote B
- other (post what)Vote C