Girls, would you date someone less attractive than you?

Would you date someone less attractive than you, if the guy has a great personality?

Wow a lot of answers, thank you! Tbh i asked this to see if i would have a chance at a hot girl, and you really made me feel confident. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, but I have to have some level of attraction still. The guy I liked in high school had a fantastic personality, and I really admired him. But, as a lot of people said, he wasn't considered all that good-looking. There were parts of his appearance I did like, though. His eyes were very nice, and his hair was a great color. He had clear skin, too. And that was enough for me. :P

What Girls Said 17

• yes of course personality has the power to outweigh most unmet preferences but there are somethings that can't be accented depends on the person

• Of course! I date guys based on personality, first and foremost. If he's cute it's just a bonus:D

• It's very difficult to compare the looks of a guy and of a girl. As long as I find the person somewhat attractive I would date them :) Provided I like their personality of course

• Of course. As long as I find them attractive then I am willing to date them.

• Yes ! I definetly would specially because I am sure no one will try to steal him from me ! That's how I am I usually fall for guys and then everyone tells me ewww he's ugly !

• I don't see people in terms of their attractiveness in relation to my own...
    But anyway if I found him attractive yeah. But I don't find myself attracted to guys who I find physically unattractive so

• As long as we get along and I love your personality yes cuz when things get hot and heavy its all about our atraction during and after and your looks aren't going to be the thing that fills thoughs roles for me

• When I date someone I date them on their personality.

• I would if I still found him atttactive. Tbh I like being the better looking one. Makes me feel more secure

• Sure. By a point or two.

• Of coarse I would

• Yes, I would.

• Yes
    But he can't be butt ugly as long as his heart is good that's fine with me

• I always date men less atractive. They seem to appreciate their women more :p

• Yes. As long as he is taller than me it's all good.

• yes i would

• Without a doubt.

I've learnt that guys that are my type physically are immature. I love them as friends and will be attracted to them but they don't fit with me. I can't see anything long-term. I wouldn't say I date someone less attractive than me but potentially less conventionally attractive, yes. The more you fall in love with someone, the more attractive they become and the more intimate your relationship.

Looks fade. If he's the right guy for you and you fit well and he's not repulsive, why not?

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of girls regardless of how cute/pretty/sexy/hot/beautiful they are, they are insecure. Just don't put them in a pedestal or be a push over and you're golden. Be confident.