Where can I find a Gamer Girl I can date?

Im a avid Gamer looking for someone i can spend time with playing video games, going out on dates, spending lots of time together, wheres the first place i should look...

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Gamer girls aren't as rare as you'd think. You just have to look in the right places. I often find myself spending all my money in Gamestop or even just looking at all the games and not having any money to buy them lol. Any place that sells games will do (walmart, target, etc.). The better option is probably online though, because us gamer girls will probably spend more time inside gaming rather than going out in public haha. Gamer forums, online MMOs, steam, twitch, etc. You just have to beware of the phony girl profiles that are actually run by creepy old men...

What Girls Said 4

• Its not that hard to find gamer girls, its just hard to find someone single and interested =)

• Well to be honest gamer girls are everywhere. I know the easiest place would be places that sell games like eb games or even best buy. Since your a gamer guy think of all the places you enjoy going and find a women with similar interests.

• at a game store, lol

• I would've pointed you in the direction of gag's top prominent *cough* GIRL gamer but she left :(

What Guys Said 2