How can I ask a girl out for new year's eve?

so, i have no clue how to ask a girl to go out with me on NYE. i need suggestion for this how to ask a girl for NYE out in 2 cases if knew the girl or its a girl i just met at a public place, club... etc

Most Helpful Guy

• "Would you like to go out with me on New Year's Eve?"

What Girls Said 3

• ITS EASY IF THERE MUTUA ATTRACTION GO FOR IT EVERY GIRL WANTS THT NYE KISS

• talking about the kiss... if i met a girl in a club on NYE, danced, had drink and it was fun. how to kiss not like how to perform a kiss i mean when should i kiss her?

• right when the ball drops

go for it and your solid its practicaly ensured, especially with a drink or 2

• Just say, 'do you wanna go out for NYE?'; be straight with her.

• sounds about right... if it was you u like to hear this question as you mentioned it or " would you like to go out for NYE?

• Hmmm well she may already have plans?

Why New Year's Eve in particular? It would be easier to get her to say yes if it's on another day.

• i was asking if that girl i dont know and met her before or on NYE day.. and its a special day...

What Guys Said 2

• Say if she's doing anything this weekend, if not u wanna invite her out for dinner.

• tell her "do you want me to explode something inside of you during new years eve"?